Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Platinum Cindy - Chelsea Bridge  (Read 18515 times)

84 review(s) for X PLATINUM x CINDY X (78 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

vw

I have a booking soon, without sounding big headed I can afford to go for the hour and provide feedback mutually TOFT (In a way)  :D

Many here can book a few years, you sound like an arrogant prick !

The reviewer Nag has not done no less than an hour on any of his previous reviews, not sure what your saying ?

Do you know what TOFT means ?  Well its TOFTT and means seeing an unknown, every onehere knows about this one !

Stupid and arrogant a dangerous combination !
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 08:17:30 pm by vw »

Offline webpunter

I have a booking soon, without sounding big headed I can afford to go for the hour and provide feedback mutually TOFT (In a way)  :D
Oh dear.  Suggest you PM Admin / NIK & ask one of them to delete the blue section  :lol:  :sarcastic:   Latter bit is fine

ramrodronnie

You sound like another TT. Yes that means Total Tosser!

Offline hendrix

I normally book three hours or overnights, I can lend you a few hundred if you want a proper punt?

ramrodronnie

It's Important To Always Write A Review On Any WG, As It Helps Us All At The End Of The Day.
 Whether it's Cindy or any WG

Persie

I fucked her off with the chore of booking her.

ramrodronnie

Cinnic94

We should do a tag team test. One person make a tentative booking for a one hour slot in a few months time, then someone else follow it up a few days later asking for exactly the same time slot and offer £300 and see what she says...!

PS. Hendrix, I'll have some free money if you're handing it out?  :drinks:

Offline TP84

Many here can book a few years, you sound like an arrogant prick !

The reviewer Nag has not done no less than an hour on any of his previous reviews, not sure what your saying ?

Do you know what TOFT means ?  Well its TOFTT and means seeing an unknown, every onehere knows about this one !

Stupid and arrogant a dangerous combination !

👍👍

Offline TP84

I normally book three hours or overnights, I can lend you a few hundred if you want a proper punt?

Thanks for the offer will bare it in mind 👍 What a friendly chap you are👍

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the offer will bare it in mind 👍 What a friendly chap you are👍
'TP' - you're at the start of your UKP journey.  Not a good idea to have some bollocks on your history at the start as a blot on the landscape so-to-speak.  Which you look back at & wince.  A nicely worded PM to Admin / NIK might do the trick & get it removed

Eastend69er

Just finished reading this.
Nagilum thank you for your review and I applaud your honesty and integrity.

My preference is to be out within the hour, I include everything as part of the hour, because I don't think I could actually handle the full hour.

So while I prefer this, I fully understand and support your right/view to the timings you have stated and I hope this now allows people the freedom of expressing their views without fear or pressure.

My main criteria for this site was as a reader and i think things will become more interesting in a positive way thanks to your post.

Regards
EE69

JuliusSeizure

'TP' - you're at the start of your UKP journey.  Not a good idea to have some bollocks on your history at the start as a blot on the landscape so-to-speak.  Which you look back at & wince.  A nicely worded PM to Admin / NIK might do the trick & get it removed

So far the lack of reviews and his attitude in this thread I don't think his planning on lasting long........Considering his said his seen Jasmine Black, Elicia Solis and Ava Knoxx but no reviews on any of them I don't think much will be lost either.

Just leeching on our reviews but doesn't give back himself.......

spiderwebber

Are you her brother?

spiderwebber

Offline Belgarion

Thanks for the review, always good to share these things no matter whose ox is gored

Offline Jerboa

Sadly yes, she mentioned to me how some guy was paying her £300 for just the hour.  That is the extent of what we are dealing with.

Unfortunately this is human nature, girl gets popular, and either ups her rates, or like Cindy has some stupid book two months in advance, I mean if It was Anissa Kate and had to book in advance you can understand, but who is Cindy, some Balkan chick with nice fake tits, so what? go to a Fkk plenty of her type. So you get some pussies who offer her £300 to queue jump, Cindy now think her shit don't stink.

Offline Nagilum

Unfortunately this is human nature, girl gets popular, and either ups her rates, or like Cindy has some stupid book two months in advance, I mean if It was Anissa Kate and had to book in advance you can understand, but who is Cindy, some Balkan chick with nice fake tits, so what? go to a Fkk plenty of her type. So you get some pussies who offer her £300 to queue jump, Cindy now think her shit don't stink.

That's it. The cars, lifestyle and fluffies paying her a £200 tip are the ones that have inflated her ego.

Why worry about you and me paying a measly fee, when you have such people doing these things.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 12:29:10 am by Nagilum »

Offline Jerboa

That's it. The cars, lifestyle and fluffies paying her a £200 tip are the ones that have inflated her ego.

I

Yeah surprised she's not retired already, and built a Macedonian mansion.  :D

Offline Nagilum

Yeah surprised she's not retired already, and built a Macedonian mansion.  :D

:lol: she can't, remember she loves her job...  :sarcastic:

Offline Jerboa

:lol: she can't, remember she loves her job...  :sarcastic:

Or she's wasting her wages on Colombian nose candy and Loubitons.

Offline collector

The "Platinum service" written in the third question in the profile sounds like a huge lie now.

Offline Nagilum

Or she's wasting her wages on Colombian nose candy and Loubitons.

Funny you say that she had a pair of loubitons intentionally on display in the corner. Very much a lavish lifestyle which she wants you to know about.

Offline Nagilum

The "Platinum service" written in the third question in the profile sounds like a huge lie now.

a snip at £140 an hour.

spiderwebber

Funny you say that she had a pair of loubitons intentionally on display in the corner. Very much a lavish lifestyle which she wants you to know about.

Thing is, even with the Loubitons and lavish life style, and sycophants, she's still a fucking Prostitute, and allows dirty bastards like me to use her, stick our cocks in her mouth and cover her with piss and spunk for some notes.  When put into perspective, she shold have some Rolexes on display and not fucking shoes
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 01:23:42 am by spiderwebber »

FootieMadJonny

Where's the white knight brigade to rescue the plastic princess in distress?

Seriously, Cindys been on my HL for some time but I still haven't got round to booking, because frankly it's fucking ridiculous to have to reserve an hour of whore in advance like I'm booking some kind of one off wedding event or exotic holiday abroad.

Really, it's just a whore. Albeit a good one with her own fluffy brigade of regulars. But for this very reason of having to jump hoops and waiting around like a prat kept outside in the cold that I simply can't be arsed with over subscribed forum darlings.
"It's just a whore" how nice of you!

FootieMadJonny

Thing is, even with the Loubitons and lavish life style, and sycophants, she's still a fucking Prostitute, and allows dirty bastards like me to use her, stick our cocks in her mouth and cover her with piss and spunk for some notes.  When put into perspective, she shold have some Rolexes on display and not fucking shoes
Say what you really think  :sarcastic:

Offline robbie54321

Firstly I've never seen the girl, secondly I have no intention of seeing her or any other super star WG that needs more than 8 hours notice Its purely my preferance and is not a criticism in anyway as to how punters and WG sort things out. However, the OP dissapointment has been followed up by some with such Vitriol I'm starting to feel sorry for the girl!
She fucks predominantly over weight middle aged/ old men for a living!
If anyone has earned the right to own a poxy pair of expensive shoes then a WG who can, for a fee, pretend I'm an Adonis then good luck to them.

James999

Part of the problem is if they have success and good reviews they start to beleive their own hype and bullshit and service standards slip, they forget they are being paid £150 an hour and the reality that in any other job at best they would be likely to earn minimum wage  :unknown:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 09:19:15 am by James999 »

James999

:thumbsup:

People with genuine wealth don't have the need to flaunt it, however drive through any run down council estate and you will see the Chavs displaying whatever "treasure" they have saved there benefits to buy :sarcastic:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Firstly I've never seen the girl, secondly I have no intention of seeing her or any other super star WG that needs more than 8 hours notice Its purely my preferance and is not a criticism in anyway as to how punters and WG sort things out. However, the OP dissapointment has been followed up by some with such Vitriol I'm starting to feel sorry for the girl!
She fucks predominantly over weight middle aged/ old men for a living!

Indeed she does ---------------- but not as a favour, she is earning £140 an hour, back in her own country she would be earning £3 an hour stacking shelves.     :hi:

Offline KentAde

I 'supposedly' upset PC many moons go and was never allowed back to see her. All because I met her, and had a fab time to be honest, and she told me she was away for a while after having her nose done. Fair do's.....however, because I told some guys, who were asking where she was, she was away 'in hospital' (no more than that) she ranted at me and blocked me for telling everyone her secrets! Secret? Jeez, just said one thing and not even about what treatment. Oh well, taught me not to get involved in SP's lives!  :dash:

James999

Indeed she does ---------------- but not as a favour, she is earning £140 an hour, back in her own country she would be earning £3 an hour stacking shelves.     

The reality would be far lower than that Jimmy, the Average in Czech is 4.42p an hour and the lowest for unskilled is £1.02 an hour !

External Link/Members Only

Offline Nagilum

I 'supposedly' upset PC many moons go and was never allowed back to see her. All because I met her, and had a fab time to be honest, and she told me she was away for a while after having her nose done. Fair do's.....however, because I told some guys, who were asking where she was, she was away 'in hospital' (no more than that) she ranted at me and blocked me for telling everyone her secrets! Secret? Jeez, just said one thing and not even about what treatment. Oh well, taught me not to get involved in SP's lives!  :dash:

Interesting - incredible how these things are now surfacing.  A couple days ago she could do no wrong.

Thank you for the info  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

The reality would be far lower than that Jimmy, the Average in Czech is 4.42p an hour and the lowest for unskilled is £1.02 an hour !

External Link/Members Only

That's grim

James999

That's grim

So she gets in an hour here what she'd get in a month back home, Why the fuck should she need to clockwatch / clip time  :unknown:
 and of course they may make dedcutions and tax from the Czech salary where as the pro$$ie income is "tax free" 

Offline Nagilum

So she gets in an hour here what she'd get in a month back home, Why the fuck should she need to clockwatch / clip time  :unknown:
 and of course they may make dedcutions and tax from the Czech salary where as the pro$$ie income is "tax free"

Because she has got away with it with her regular £300 an hour clients.  She has also managed to get away with including the shower and preamble chat in the hour you pay for, we read that by saintsfan on the thread.  it was only a matter of time before one of us went over and exposed this.

What you need to do is this - Enter the room and without any chat or acknowledgement, just launch yourself at her and then go at it for an hour. Quickly deposit the cash and run out the door before the 60 minute mark. Its daft!

Don't you dare accept the drink, that is on your time! :sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

That's what I meant!!  :lol:
Spelling mistake ?  The word 'bare' [spelt this way] & more importantly the phrase pops up now & again on AW profiles.  Ummmm....

Offline Thepacifist

Nice name 'TP'  :rolleyes:

To the OP, sorry to hear of your negative experience. I think it's poor form for her to leave you a negative on AW. I've never seen her because I don't like fake tits. Her long time frame for a booking is also off putting. After reading this I won't bother now.

Sir Lancealot

Not all punters are on UKP but a good few are so I doubt she'll suddenly have a dusty phone but this should certainly be a wake up call to PC to up her game. Clearly she has become complacent and no longer putting in the effort for all bookings. I wonder if this her "Ratners" moment which might just show how easy it is for an established WG who has built up a lot of good FB to fall from grace. She never appealed to me personally and I think this has highlighted why.

It is an interesting point on when does a punt start. I agree with the OP's views but unfortunately there are many WG who seem to think that a punt starts the moment you walk through the door and ends the moment you leave. I have come across that approach several times but it is just bloody stupid business sense. I for one would never return to those sort of girls but hopefully manage to avoid them in the first place so for the sake of 10 minutes of their life they potentially lose out on repeat business with a reliable punter they know. With that approach you are paying £2.50 a minute for them to get you a glass of water. No wonder they sometimes take their time with drinks! OK if you were paying £80 or £100 per hr then that may be expected but not at PC's prices.

Also very little from the WK's. Perhaps she doesn't actually have so many fans as we might have thought...

yumyum3

What Ratner did was tell people he made a fortune selling crap. She doesn't seem to have done that yet. I certainly wouldn't allow talk, getting drinks etc. to come off my time but then I don't punt at the more exclusive and expensive end of the market. These ladies only get away with what punters let them. If punters are prepared to pay silly money for lacklustre service and time wasting etc. then said ladies will keep doing it. Who wouldn't?   :bomb:

Persie

surely she should not have told you if it was secret!

Offline PLeisure

surely she should not have told you if it was secret!
Odd, isn't it. I mean, she's splaying her legs open to complete strangers with wads of cash but gets sensitive about a standard rhinoplasty op  :unknown:

spiderwebber

I suggest a mass boycott of the slag

Offline KentAde

Odd, isn't it. I mean, she's splaying her legs open to complete strangers with wads of cash but gets sensitive about a standard rhinoplasty op  :unknown:

Well that was my thought at the time......and I emailed her a few months after saying hello, etc. and would she be up for seeing me again yet.... but the stroppy bitch said "no, never again"! Oh well....plenty more SP's around. Shame as she took a good arse pounding!  ;)

vw

Well that was my thought at the time......and I emailed her a few months after saying hello, etc. and would she be up for seeing me again yet.... but the stroppy bitch said "no, never again"! Oh well....plenty more SP's around. Shame as she took a good arse pounding!  ;)

So you never got to see the before and after nose in the flesh ?

Offline KentAde

So you never got to see the before and after nose in the flesh ?

Nope!  :D

bristolqwerty

Because she has got away with it with her regular £300 an hour clients.  She has also managed to get away with including the shower and preamble chat in the hour you pay for, we read that by saintsfan on the thread.  it was only a matter of time before one of us went over and exposed this
:drinks:  Well done for exposing this, poor service is something we sometimes expect to experience from time to time depending on our own homework, BUT deliberate time wasting  :dash:  the fact she offered a part refund says it all - well done fella   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 07:20:52 pm by bristolqwerty »