Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just for arguments sake  (Read 1311 times)

Offline DAlpine1980

You've got one punt left. Money and location are no object, who do you go for?

Dodo

What a stupid fuckin question .......... One punt left?? Its bleedin obvious, we'd all be forming an orderly queue (behind Smiffy)  outside Lil's place  :wacko: :wacko:

Offline DAlpine1980

It's them come to bed eyes, it's like she's the devil.....

Online samsung1

What a stupid fuckin question .......... One punt left?? Its bleedin obvious, we'd all be forming an orderly queue (behind Smiffy)  outside Lil's place  :wacko: :wacko:

Have you got something to do with her feedback??

External Link/Members Only

Someones toftt'd that so and so.  :vomit: :sarcastic:

splodger69

Don't know about that but Lil's second reviewer (pu33y) has been with some right munters judging by his feedback   :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Have you got something to do with her feedback??

External Link/Members Only

Someones toftt'd that so and so.  :vomit: :sarcastic:

Dodo

Don't know about that but Lil's second reviewer (pu33y) has been with some right munters judging by his feedback   :scare: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
Ive heard it on the QT that 'pu33y' is the name Smiffy uses on AW.  :crazy:

Offline saf1976

Aletta Ocean

or .. i'd pretend I was a film maker and have a duo with Samantha Bentley and Stella Cox .. or Foxy Di.

smithie1000

Stop it Dodo they are beginning to believe it LOL............... :scare:

Offline Sempiternal

OMG  :scare: clicked the link worst mistake ever :vomit: my penis literally shrunk and turtle up inside itself - was gonna punt tomorrow but lil man been scared soft

seriously don't click the above link and click profile - what is seen cannot be unseen you have be warned!

smithie1000

OMG  :scare: clicked the link worst mistake ever :vomit: my penis literally shrunk and turtle up inside itself - was gonna punt tomorrow but lil man been scared soft

seriously don't click the above link and click profile - what is seen cannot be unseen you have be warned!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline DAlpine1980

I'm afraid there is a good chance you will do this again, I fell for the link a good three or four times, now I know not to trust Dodo or Smithie's links until I can see there is no mention of 'Lil' in there!

smithie1000

I'm afraid there is a good chance you will do this again, I fell for the link a good three or four times, now I know not to trust Dodo or Smithie's links until I can see there is no mention of 'Lil' in there!
:hi: :hi: