Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Billie - Illicit Liaisons - Cardiff  (Read 2102 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
14/2/16 6pm

Venue:
Cardiff Bay, Clean, Safe, security present. Easy to find apartment in a big complex of Flats/houses.

The girl:
Height: 5'5"
Dress: Size 8-10
Breasts: 32 D
Hair: Curly/frizzy Long brown
Face: Attractive
Miscellaneous: Has a few Tattoos and piercings

Duration:

30 min

Cost:

£100

Services:

PSE, CIM, COF

How legitimate:

100%

Communication:

10/10 as per usual with this agency

The meeting:

Went to the usual apartment in the bay and was met by the lovely Billie. Fresh young and ready for action.
I had a shower whilst she sorted herself out and dealt with the donation.
After finishing the shower I walked out with her sitting on the bed. She asked what I wanted?
I replied what do you want? followed by some smart ass remark which I initially lolled at before forcing her face on my cock. for the next half hour I did everything I could to make her regret making such a remark. Face fucking, hard and deep doggy followed by more OWO and coming on her face and in her mouth. Job well done. I left happy and Billie was up £100.
Good girl who did as she was told.

Conclusion:

Worth the visit if you like young girls

Score:

7/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

No

Value for money:

Yes

External Link/Members Only

np500

Sounds great T G but if I visit her, it don't mean I like young girls !

Offline HughJardon

Another fine review TG, in fairness they all look Hot on the website, so many thanks for confirming and indeed reviewing

Keep em Cumming  :bomb: :bomb:

thatguy

Young girls in my view is 18 - 22. So pardon the expression 'Young Girls' Im merely referring to that age group nothing sinister.

I'll keep the reviews from this agency coming because they are pretty spot on. I'll clearly only review those whom tickle my fancies lol

np500

I / we know T G, tongue in check as usual, she sounds like another goodun, good work.

thatguy

Lol indeed and taken as such.
Wouldn't supprise me if the Vice squad are on here monitoring too.
Meh keep it coming haha