Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shocking pic  (Read 2029 times)

Dave Kent

Looks like a child in this gallery pic

[Removed by admin]

Offline Roth

Looks like a child in this gallery pic

[Removed by admin]

What's the full AW link.  :unknown: Could it be a revenge profile.  :unknown: Worth reporting to AW and removing from here.

Offline OakTree

What's the full AW link.  :unknown: Could it be a revenge profile.  :unknown: Worth reporting to AW and removing from here.

Looking at the other pics in her profile it certainly doesn't look like the profile of someone selling sex. They seem to be personal family oriented pictures.

Offline Roth

Looking at the other pics in her profile it certainly doesn't look like the profile of someone selling sex. They seem to be personal family oriented pictures.

Looks like some fucking tosser has put up a revenge profile on his ex-wife or ex-gf.  Cunt.   :angry: Probably next stage will be for him to report the mum to social services for prossying.  Twat. :angry:

Profile needs reporting to AW to be taken down.  What's the number of it and I'll report it?  :unknown:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

AW link is
External Link/Members Only

I think she's just dim. There's feedback on her profile from last April, if it's a revenge profile then it's been up for over a year.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Looks like it was taken at a kids birthday party. And even worse the kid looks mixed race - whose the daddy?

5th Musketeer

AW link is
External Link/Members Only

I think she's just dim. There's feedback on her profile from last April, if it's a revenge profile then it's been up for over a year.
Re FB - yes, but it wasn't a "meet" but a photo session.  However, reading her profile she does seem to be looking for clients.  Furthermore, she's only into oral.

jjpsweet

Gypsy / traveller furniture.. that cabinet is in every caravan in the country

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Gypsy / traveller furniture.. that cabinet is in every caravan in the country
If the van's rockin' don't be knockin'.

Simplysimon

Will confess , I did report profile , I notice however the link in the OP's post still works , would Admin please remove it as I (and I suspect others) feel it is incorrect to have a minors picture posted on an adult site .

Thank you

OldAdmin

I'm surprised AdultWork hasn't removed it, the norm is not to allow any pic or video containing underage persons on adult-only site.

Offline iPad3

Shocking indeed, those curtains are fucking hideous!!

Simplysimon

I'm surprised AdultWork hasn't removed it, the norm is not to allow any pic or video containing underage persons on adult-only site.

AW has removed the profile , for some reason the direct link posted to the picture still works though

Offline Stapler

AW has removed the profile , for some reason the direct link posted to the picture still works though

:dash:

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

5th Musketeer