Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Definition of clock watching  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Hobbit

So I was wondering today what the definition of clock watching really means? I've heard it so many times and my understanding of it is when the girl is constantly looking at the clock giving the impression that she rather be somewhere else. What does clock watching mean to you?

Offline Tony_Red

Similar to what you said and it can mean more than that too.

For e.g. I saw a girl recently who rushed the second pop. I barely had enough time to put my clothes back on and when I checked my watch in the hotel corridor, I still had 5mins. Could of used that time to wash up, put my vest T-shirt on the right way round etc.

WGs should understand that 5m can go in exchanging pleasantaries, using the bathroom etc.

You can get clock-watched by anyone but often has happened to me on girls who are touring or girls who maximize how many guys they see in a day. Those 5 or 10m they try to shave off ultimately results in them losing business as it leaves a bad feeling to the punter.

I wear a watch to all punts to try and keep track and usually time the session to finish on time. Only a handful of girls didn't mind me taking a little extra (5-10mins) to leave and consequently, I have saved their details so I can see them again at some point.

Offline Gordon Bennett

To be honest, on its own, it's a pretty meaningless and vague description. If I said a punt was no good cos she was a clockwatcher it doesn't really help much does it? Pedants will think it literally means checking the time constantly others will thinks it's about rushing proceedings or being detached/mechanical perhaps...  Overall, it would be best to describe actual behaviours or what it was that was not good.
S'pose the only clear thing is that it is not a compliment or plaudit!

Offline smiths

So I was wondering today what the definition of clock watching really means? I've heard it so many times and my understanding of it is when the girl is constantly looking at the clock giving the impression that she rather be somewhere else. What does clock watching mean to you?

Blatantly continually checking their clock, watch or phone is the obvious but for me its also about being rushed by a WG maybe her saying hurry up for example when there is plenty of time left, that's always a big turn off for me. Trying to talk the time away is another thing I have had WGs try, also offering a massage when I didn't ask or even mention a massage at any time, that's always been trying to run the time down in my experience.

I know exactly how long I have left at a 121 punt as I have my watch with me which I ensure the WG sees me checking at the start and in the breaks I need. If a WG is a low life she is going to be a cunt whatever of course.

Offline Sonny Crockett

WGs that don't care about giving the punter a good time and look to kick them out of the door as quickly as possible.

Offline AnthG

For me clock watching has a few different meanings.

The first one is obviously those girls who infuriatingly go; mind you, we have spent 15mins chatting here. And then later on in the booking mind you, you only have 20 mins left. When I ask them for sex. And then when i say can we try hand relief instead...mind you you only have 10mins left.

Another type is those girls who infuriatingly have those apps on their phones which ring an alarm every ten mins - I mean literally a 10mins alarm app they have on.

Another type is those who literally go out of the blue, "right thats it times up". When you are right in the middle of sex. And so you have to beg them to just let you have a few mins more just to come as time is up. (and to be honest most of those times, time was not up, they said that when there is still 5 or even 10mins of your hour still to go - in Newcastle it seems an agency booking, for them an hour is actually 50 or 55mins)
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

toby2

The girls I regularly see tend to be good at estimating time. Some set their phone alarms so they listen to discreet bleeps at end of play. My girls tend to be generous with time when they are not busy but keep to time if they are. My most regular girl tends to be the most generous with time, but I don't expect preferential treatment from her. I would not call any of this behaviour 'clock watching', but good time management. Girls that throw me out as soon as I have cum don't get a revisit from me. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

Clock watching does not always mean literally looking at the clock.

Some girls will use all sorts of devious tricks to make sure you don't get 5 minutes over your time.

One tactic is to put music on that she knows will last a certain time.

Many times I have returned to my cab and see that I have been gone exactly an hour, coincidence ? No, I don't think so.     :rolleyes:

mikexxlong

Clock watching Definition of clock-watch in English: verb

When the pro$$i£’s not so discrete awareness of time intrudes so much into the punt it affects it in a negative fashion - Oxford English Dictionary

[no object] (Often as noun clock-watching)

(Of a prostitute) be overly keen not to work more than one’s allotted hour:
 ‘You’ll not find any mention of clock-watching in my UKP reviews’

Hope this helps  :D :P

Offline ukedinburgh1

Seen a polish girl 1 time and at 15 minutes to go, someone knocks on the door telling her "15" , then 10 minutes to go the alarm goes and 5 minutes to go shes got the fucking door open for me ready to go.

Fucking unreal service to but clockwatching was a nightmare.

I thought it was just me but her old profile feedback pretty much had the same.

had to try :)

Offline dkn

Have had a few where the clock stops waaaay too early, which is always a pisser.   :(

The worst occasion I had was a repeat visit to a SP who I had really clicked with first time.  On this second visit all started well.  We were moving towards the final moment of release with oral/handjob loveliness, then the alarm clock on her phone went, which is normally the cue for the "let's get a move on" moment.  In this case, however, the simply let go and abandoned me.  I suspect you could imagine my incredulity...  I was "permitted to finish myself off - but her view was that, once the alarm went off, the session was finished without warning.   :angry:

This was some years ago, and I don't think she's on AW any more, otherwise it would be a very definite negative review.

mikexxlong

Have had a few where the clock stops waaaay too early, which is always a pisser.   :(

The worst occasion I had was a repeat visit to a SP who I had really clicked with first time.  On this second visit all started well.  We were moving towards the final moment of release with oral/handjob loveliness, then the alarm clock on her phone went, which is normally the cue for the "let's get a move on" moment.  In this case, however, the simply let go and abandoned me.  I suspect you could imagine my incredulity...  I was "permitted to finish myself off - but her view was that, once the alarm went off, the session was finished without warning.   :angry:

This was some years ago, and I don't think she's on AW any more, otherwise it would be a very definite negative review.

Well that’s what you call cold & mechanical ,some acting skills,
What a bitch  :mad:
Mind you some pro$$i£’s would call that professional  :sarcastic:

Offline mm86

I once went to see a EE girl in Leeds, I could tell by the way she was on the phone and texting that she didnt like the job, and I would be made to feel like an inconvenience and rushed out asap, as soon as money handed over. Luckily, I actually sometimes prefer that instead of a girl pretending to be interested in my life, etc...

Anyway, I was right, but just as we started the action, I set my stopwatch going on my phone. I'd only booked for a 15 minutes session, and had made it clear beforehand that I wanted a blowjob without condom, nothing else for the full 15 minutes. After a few minutes, I got the inevitable "ok baby, 1 minute left, you cum now". I leaned over and grabbed my phone, and showed that the stopwatch only had 8 minutes on it, so I had another 7 to enjoy  :cool:

She rolled her eyes, but did let out a little smirk, half saying "this fucking guy!", and half saying "ok, fair play to you", I smiled back at her and put my dick back in her mouth.

Ironically, had a nice little chat after the 15 minutes were up, for a few minutes, interesting girl.. The social dynamics of punting are fascinating at times.