Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Nadia - Manchester  (Read 1961 times)

16 review(s) for Busty_Nadia (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
24 review(s) for _kinky_vicky (17 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
20 review(s) for Xx~Tina~xX (15 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
18 review(s) for xx Nadin_Nadia xx (14 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline manfox

I met the very busty Nadia today!

External Link/Members Only

1hour £100.

Venue - decent apartment just outside the city centre.

Comms - excellent no pissing about like some other girls I had tried to book prior to Nadia.

Looks - Face 6/10 not a stunner, she's someone who you would be happy to fuck when you're pissed up at the end of the evening. It's definitely the girl in the pics but they have been altered a little.

Body - overall 7 great big juicy tits, good legs but could do with losing a bit of weight as flabby tummy but the pink body stocking held it all in nicely.

Services - I was horny as fuck and I enjoyed this meeting. 3 pops, 1 in her mouth, 1 in her pussy and 1 from an oily titwank which was excellent! The view of her taking down the top half of the body stocking and rubbing my cock between her oily tits will stay with me for a while.

Overall - nice girl who gave great service and real VFM which sadly I don't often feel I get.

I will return.

Offline Dick Cheese

Yeah Nadia is a great shag  :thumbsup: .She needs a bigger bed though,that one she has is for midgets only

Offline george r

lovely pair of tits !! great value,  its a pity but dont think I could manage 3 goes in one hour nowadays ..

Offline sir wanksalot

I met the very busty Nadia today!

External Link/Members Only

1hour £100.

Venue - decent apartment just outside the city centre.

Comms - excellent no pissing about like some other girls I had tried to book prior to Nadia.

Looks - Face 6/10 not a stunner, she's someone who you would be happy to fuck when you're pissed up at the end of the evening. It's definitely the girl in the pics but they have been altered a little.

Body - overall 7 great big juicy tits, good legs but could do with losing a bit of weight as flabby tummy but the pink body stocking held it all in nicely.

Services - I was horny as fuck and I enjoyed this meeting. 3 pops, 1 in her mouth, 1 in her pussy and 1 from an oily titwank which was excellent! The view of her taking down the top half of the body stocking and rubbing my cock between her oily tits will stay with me for a while.

Overall - nice girl who gave great service and real VFM which sadly I don't often feel I get.

I will return.

This has confirmed my fears in that she looks to have put weight on since her earlier pics. Having said that she's one of only a few regular Polish girls in the city

Online frankc

This has confirmed my fears in that she looks to have put weight on since her earlier pics. Having said that she's one of only a few regular Polish girls in the city

Yeah , I was thinking the same, last time I saw her she was nicely toned but the recent photos look like she's put on a bit of timber, decent shag though