Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lanarkshire area  (Read 2321 times)

Offline braveheart

Hello there I'm just new to the area and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the working gals in the lanarkshire area? I ave read alot of the reviews good and bad about the working girls but they seem to be quiet old so just wondering if anyone has any new recommendations and info that could help me decide .....

What it is is that I need to get sum feed back on my profile before sum of the girls will meet me so iam looking for a good and cheap  first meet to get sum feed back from .... All comments welcome thanks

mavgoose

What area. ? In a bit more detail.

Offline braveheart

Hamilton, Wishaw , Motherwell , Strathaven area .

mavgoose

Not my normal areas. Luscious Lilly in East Kilbride if you can travel there. See my reviews.

Offline braveheart

I've read alot of reviews and done my homework so to speak but the girl I wanted won't meet me without feedback so I don't really know where to start . I'm not knew to punting I'm just knew to  using AW and ukpunting . So all the help would be appreciated Thanks

Offline braveheart

Thanks mavgoose read your review she seems nice and sexy will give her a phone and talk to her see what happens I will let u know how I get on . U met any other lanarkshire girls ?

Offline Happyjose

I've read alot of reviews and done my homework so to speak but the girl I wanted won't meet me without feedback so I don't really know where to start .

Just move on, find someone else. Maybe a day trip to the big smoke and see one of the well reviewed girls there?

Offline braveheart

External Link/Members Only

Just read this review aswell mavgoose thanks very much as I was gonna arrange sumthing with her soon so uve saved me there thanks

Offline braveheart

Might end up needing to do that Happy Jose but then that opens a whole new world as there lots and lots of WG in Glasgow area that I like . As I said b4 I'm not new to punting just haven't done it in while and kinda lost touch with who's who and who's worth avoiding . That's why all your help is very welcome  and very apperacated .

Loki

what profile are you talking about???

if it's Adultwork, I wouldn't worry about it.. I don't have a profile and can still easily book hooores on there... just phone them up... what girl refused to meet you?

What kind of girls are you wanting?!? young/old, fat/thin, A cup/DD cup

would help out if you told people what you're looking for...

The boy

hannah davies  :yahoo:  saw her once awesome then you got the fake boobed megan a think shes moved to wishaw shes alrite

Offline braveheart

I like the milf type of women size doesn't really matter aslong as there sexy and i like a good handfull on the boobs front . Plus aslong as it's not rushed and not like she's only doing it as her job u know what I mean ?  I do like them to be enjoying it as much as I am ( or at least making me think there enjoying it anyway ) don't like the type that's all like a robot and it's in and out thanks .

That's why I've been reading all the reviews and not just jumping into it for the sake of it .

So any advice and suggestions are very welcome  Loki .

Loki

there is a couple of Czech MILF types over at tollcross that are decent enough for a quick half hour here and there...

Offline braveheart

Cheers Loki much appreciated  but I pefer keep mine brittish  , scottish would be even better if possible :angelgirl:

chico1000

This milf is South African but may tick your boxes. Resident Deepest Lanarkshire but currently down south.

mavgoose

Why is her face brown and her body white

confused.com

Too many b&h cigarettes...????

chico1000

Why is her face brown and her body white

confused.com

Too many b&h cigarettes...????
It's also the tanning ability of a lap top, serial blogger.  If you ever loose the will to live have a read of that blog.

Offline seeker

Never met this one NOT MY TYPE  :scare: :scare:
Looks like the type that talks a lot of shite and has an alter ego ...
Don't think the op wants anything that old
And I know he said he wanted something to hold on to
But ffs.....you'd need to roll her about in flour
To find the wet bits . :scare:
She must be one hell  of a smoker and the fag breath might put the op off ..

Loki

I've saw her too, gave her a less than impressive review on here, next thing I know, she's writing about me on her stupid twatter account about how 'upset' she was...

She does have a lot of moronic fluffies to support her though...

:vomit: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline seeker

Your a brave man Loki
I don't think anyone else on this thread has actually met this heavy smoker
Or are too embarrassed to admit it ....
You Sir are a brave man  :hi:

chico1000

I'm not worried about her fluffies Loki.  I just read your review from ages ago and the moles and the alleged smell.
 It's just the thought of her painting her face green now and wearing a pointy hat and casting all kinds of spells on the punters of ukp.  It's not Halloween but it's scary.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 10:49:46 am by chico1000 »

Loki

I'm just  :wacko: :crazy: :wacko:

I like to live dangerously....  :scare:

Offline seeker

Loki since your the only man brave enough to admit seeing her
I take it you wouldn't score it a 10/10 punting experience
I'm I correct in my assumption.
And what would your score be .

Loki

Loki since your the only man brave enough to admit seeing her
I take it you wouldn't score it a 10/10 punting experience
I'm I correct in my assumption.
And what would your score be .

Ha!

thanks for making me think back and remember about it!  :angry:

it was a few years ago now, and I remember there was a lot of waiting about around the corner, I had to phone when there, then wait....looking back, probably to finish with another punter, but I got the "just getting ready" pish...

parking was right next to the small house she was in.

After that, everything was a bit rushed, and we didn't really click very well...

she had a lot of moles/lumps that put me off... and although I said on her tits, I think they were more on her back (hence the rant about me on twatter, and how hurtful I was)

Her pictures are accurate of how she looks, and apart from that I can't remember anything else... the service was just m'eh, nothing to be happy about... I was in and out ASAP.

if I was doing a separate review now, it would be a negative, and probably a 2/10.

2 for the clean bathroom and shower.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:46:31 pm by Loki »

Offline braveheart

Guess I'll avoid her .
thanks for the info . I'm looking for sumthing sexy not nicotine stained and moley :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

But thanks for the info all well appreciate

Offline seeker

Go on Braveheart man
Or you only that In name
It would be akin to winning yer Freeeeeedoooom
If you survive 

Offline braveheart

Freedoooooooooooom  .....

Been doing alot  homework today and reading alot of reviews good and bad  to narrow my list of WG I want to meet so thanks for all the help guys very helpful ...

Hopefully gonna arrange a meet this weekend .

Offline Courtney

Guess I'll avoid her .

...yeah  :vomit: I'm sure she has been on here before posing as a punter. :wackogirl:  :bomb:

chico1000