Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng Long - Chester Le Street  (Read 8066 times)

pe567

Well then, after the disappointment of the virtual retirement of Jessamy (as far as I'm concerned anyway) I had been reading on this site about Sheng and I decided to give her a try. I've never fancied a massage with or without a HE before, but, as you will agree, she comes well recommended on this site.

Made the contact by text and all went very politely, I knew her address as soon as she gave me it, so no problems there. Gave me a price of £25 for the half hour and £10.00 extra for HE if I wanted it.

She text me at 08:30ish to make sure I was going to turn up at 10:00, which I thought unusual and, as it is my punting phone I didn't notice it until a good hour afterwards. I replied to confirm and hoped she hadn't bumped me with the lateness of my text, however she replied saying thanks.

Got to the address and it's a terraced house on the corner of a street, so no passing of neighbours houses shamefaced! Parked on the road adjacent pointing in the right direction, so couldn't have been better. I let her know I was here and she replied saying the door was open...Perfect

Met by Sheng who is an attractive Chinese lady, not sure on age, maybe early 30's? about a size 10 and well dressed.

Clothes off, after giving her £40 and a bit smalltalk,  lay on my front on a proper massage couch and off she went. Wonderful sensuous massage with
lovely hot oils and lots of attention to my smelly bits (which of course weren't smelly) which soon had me with a raging horn...at my age!!!....

Eventually turned over at her behest and had more attention to the important bits and slowly turned into my HE, which was more of a Happy 10 mins before ending. She cleaned me up and then gave me a lovely foot and leg massage.

I'm a massage convert now and I'll book an hour next time....Highly Recommended

I actually enjoyed it as much lying on my Front as on my Back....Really polite lady....everything very Clean and Tidy, which is good, because if they look after the house/premises then they will look after themselves IMHO

Offline waynekerr600

Pretty much identical to my experience, Sheng is fantastic. Seemed to keep me just below climax for ages, real electric shock orgasm when it came.

When she'd finished she said i still had some time left so she fixed my dicky neck and shoulders with a 'proper' massage.

Totally brilliant. I was so relaxed driving home i could probably gave crashed and not noticed!

Sheng is definitely one of a kind.

Beerhunter

Where does this chick advertise? Got a link plz?   :)

:drinks:

Offline Darlobloke

Link would be great, also do you have to ask for he or is it offered?

The Rimmer

Great write ups and posts.The true Sheng.Not the shyte some others have put.

The Rimmer

Link would be great, also do you have to ask for he or is it offered?
Try Gumtree...She asks you at the start...

pe567

I found her details on Gumtree....the link in one of the UKP threads is no longer working.

I asked for the price, to save any confusion later and she replied
£25 for half hour
£10 extra for happy ending but up to you

Another thing I forgot to mention is that she asked me to lock the front door when I came in,
this was great, because I always feel a tad vulnerable shagging a stranger when the door is
closed but not locked. You never know what kind of shite might come in. UKP members excepted!.

I mourn the demise of the Yale type locks!

The Rimmer

Doors always tend to get locked.
But you wont be shagging Sheng...lol..
Her place is nice and discreet in my eyes

Offline scoobyboy72

Sheng is fantastic at what she does plus she's a really nice lady.
Banned reason: Requested in pm to Admin
Banned by: Head1

Offline Knight Templar

Doors always tend to get locked.
But you wont be shagging Sheng...lol..
Her place is nice and discreet in my eyes

+1

always texts a couple of minutes before the appointment to say the door is unlocked , then  ask you to lock it once your in , and as rimmer says , your very unlikely to get a shag off shoeing. but a great HE

:hi:

Online maxxblue

I found her details on Gumtree....the link in one of the UKP threads is no longer working.

I asked for the price, to save any confusion later and she replied
£25 for half hour
£10 extra for happy ending but up to you

Another thing I forgot to mention is that she asked me to lock the front door when I came in,
this was great, because I always feel a tad vulnerable shagging a stranger when the door is
closed but not locked.
You never know what kind of shite might come in. UKP members excepted!.

I mourn the demise of the Yale type locks!

Just to clarify, I take it that you are not claiming that you have shagged Sheng?

pe567

Just to clarify, I take it that you are not claiming that you have shagged Sheng?

No, just speaking metaphorically....but, if I ever did I wouldn't tell you lot,
you'd all want a go.