Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Summer 66 real or fake  (Read 1647 times)

Offline H_p_5

Hey guys
Anyone seen this one

External Link/Members Only

Newly cropped up and came up on my radar

But with a lot of profiles from Wolverhampton they seem to be scams

Her private gallery isn't any got

sexdrugsrock

Only thing I found on her

truely english lovely and very attractive woman"
Reviewed: 13/11/2015
Very big bobs is that my eyes goes, when she open door to her place. Great friendly girl we chatted for ages. She put a conform in her mouth and slipped it on my cock for oral I wanted to cum on her boobs first but when she started doing this I thought fuck it all the time she was looking at me very sexily. She is an attentive, enthusiastic and really nice girl. We start fucking with her in the cowgirl position, good eye contact throughout the whole session. On with the rubber, and on she went doggy position, allowing me to feel up that lovely body of hers, especially them boobs with big erect nipples. No reason to doubt that everything on her likes list is available ; I was refused nothing but am not the most demanding punter. Opinions rather than the erotic recreations of the meet some reviewers are able to produce but hopefully there is enough of use here for you to make an informed decision for yourselves in conjunction with the information given in her AW profile. About me, I had another booking arranged with her I would be looking forward to it.

This was from a review site from.someone with 35 reviews
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:13:05 pm by sexdrugsrock »

Offline audip

I haven't seen her but I've texted her this morning and found she's in albion street in wolves.

Dodo

From what you can see looks a cracking rack for a 49year old.....would love to see her face.

smithie1000

From what you can see looks a cracking rack for a 49year old.....would love to see her face.
+1

wolves87

+1

I have reviewed this girl she is lovely and her body for 49 is truly wonderful, I would say she is worth seeing

Dodo

I have reviewed this girl she is lovely and her body for 49 is truly wonderful, I would say she is worth seeing
Where is the review hiding ??

wolves87

Where is the review hiding ??

Don't know how to repost a review I did earlier, all I will say is look at my tl  and my review about Katie is girl in question, in fact I went last night saw her and as usual was a lovely half hour

Offline Walsalllad15

Has one amazing body,  definitely worth a visit guys.  I may go again today

Dodo

Has one amazing body,  definitely worth a visit guys.  I may go again today
What about a review then from you or Wolves whose Katie review I can't find either. !!
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:49:03 am by Dodo »

Dodo

any little snippits would be helpful.......all we know so far is that she has got a nice looking pair of tits. :P
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 11:50:59 am by Dodo »

Offline Walsalllad15

I've seen summer on a few occasions. She is a great looking woman for 49. Great body, but has a few tattoos which doesn't bother me.  As for her service,  she offer a full gf experience as it's excellent at that.  Where she is based now in Wolverhampton is excellent,  very clean and modern and no nosey neighbours as not all the apartments have people in them yet.

She's a top lady who will give you a good service and is not a clock watcher

Anything else just ask

wolves87

I've seen summer on a few occasions. She is a great looking woman for 49. Great body, but has a few tattoos which doesn't bother me.  As for her service,  she offer a full gf experience as it's excellent at that.  Where she is based now in Wolverhampton is excellent,  very clean and modern and no nosey neighbours as not all the apartments have people in them yet.

She's a top lady who will give you a good service and is not a clock watcher

Anything else just ask
As I said it's on my timeline if you can't review my posts then hey ho your loss, just go see this girl she is worth a visit, if you don't enjoy I will be gobsmacked.

Dodo

As I said it's on my timeline if you can't review my posts then hey ho your loss, just go see this girl she is worth a visit, if you don't enjoy I will be gobsmacked.
Which 'timeline' are you refering to? Is it the posts you have done on this forum, if so which number is it.
Cheers

wolves87

Which 'timeline' are you refering to? Is it the posts you have done on this forum, if so which number is it.
Cheers

I tried to cut paste it but sadly that won't happen, it is in my posts section, number 53 not very long review but I assure you she is worth seeing

Dodo

I tried to cut paste it but sadly that won't happen, it is in my posts section, number 53 not very long review but I assure you she is worth seeing
This is your review under 'compton massage' .....are you saying its the same lady i.e her name is Lisa??       I thought Summer 66 was a funny name  :)

'Not been for a while, I have seen Lisa, think she is the manager or person that opens the door and closes it. I have had good massages from her, really knows the pressure points, knows how to help if you have issues with your joints, she then has the cheeky side which usually starts with a slide between the legs and a giggle and a slap on the ass, then my fave has to be Emma, she does it for me totally, not the greatest massage but sensual side is the ultimate for me, always come away with a great memory. Would be disappointed if neither Lisa or Emma are no longer involved here'

wolves87

This is your review under 'compton massage' .....are you saying its the same lady i.e her name is Lisa??       I thought Summer 66 was a funny name  :)

'Not been for a while, I have seen Lisa, think she is the manager or person that opens the door and closes it. I have had good massages from her, really knows the pressure points, knows how to help if you have issues with your joints, she then has the cheeky side which usually starts with a slide between the legs and a giggle and a slap on the ass, then my fave has to be Emma, she does it for me totally, not the greatest massage but sensual side is the ultimate for me, always come away with a great memory. Would be disappointed if neither Lisa or Emma are no longer involved here'

Obviously not, post numbers will change each time I add a post on here, it's the one underneath that,  starts with Katie, think it will be number 55 now

Dodo

Obviously not, post numbers will change each time I add a post on here, it's the one underneath that,  starts with Katie, think it will be number 55 now
Derr....soreeeeeeeeeeeee