Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Getting more than you bargained for  (Read 5525 times)

Offline SamLP

A great feeling when you get more services than you bargained for. As with all punts YMMV but the variation in my experience is the attitude.
I saw a girl yesterday and it was a really passionate punt which resulted in a few hickies on my chest. I'm a vanilla guy but had a urge when fucking her to switch to anal. I tested it first by fingering her anally while fucking her in doggy and then later in prone bone decided to slip out and rub my dick against her arsehole. She didn't object when I slipped it on and seemed to be enjoying it. Had some concerns when she looked to be in pain and asked her if I should stop but she told me to carry on and backed into me. Post pop, she was immediately trying to get me hard, lots of dfk and eventually got hard for round two which was mainly vaginal sex in mish, but 5 minutes later she was pulling me out and directing my dick towards her arsehole so I obliged again and went for it. Later that evening I checked her profile and she had no mention of anal in her likes list or profile, so yep I got more than I bargained for.

Offline tesla

I do hope you swapped to a new condom before switching holes?

Offline davidgood

Sounds like a good one.

Are you doing a review of the girl?

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SamLP

Same condom, no switches. First time was pussy to anal. Second was pussy to anal and back to pussy (her instigation)

Sounds like a good one.

Are you doing a review of the girl?

Regards,

davidgood

Not sure David, probably won't as I'm a bit disillusioned with lurkers booking up girls that are reviewed. Will send you a pm.

Offline davidgood

Same condom, no switches. First time was pussy to anal. Second was pussy to anal and back to pussy (her instigation)

Not sure David, probably won't as I'm a bit disillusioned with lurkers booking up girls that are reviewed. Will send you a pm.

Ok Sam, I understand your point of view.

Also she might not react in the same way to everyone.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Nagilum

are we going to divulge who this person was Mr LP? :)

Offline The_Don

Only he can answer that and some times punters may not.

To answer Sam question a few times, I've got more than I bargained for, both good and bad.

But that punting, take a chance  ;)

I'm a bit disillusioned with lurkers booking up girls that are reviewed. Will send you a pm.

Indeed, PM are some time very useful.

Reminds me of this comment, I made back in 2015

Thanks for all the comments  :thumbsup:

I used to be a lurker (just reading)   :(

I'm still a litlle lazy, in adding reviews (70% + have been added, but some may never get added  :blush: )

After all the help this forum and its members have offered me. I'm just glad that I, can contribute something back.

The fact is now that percentage may be 60%+

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:23:55 pm by The_Don »

Offline SamLP

:D That wasn't really the purpose of the topic. More interested in hearing other punters stories of times they got more out of a punt than they were expecting.

Offline Nagilum

:D That wasn't really the purpose of the topic. More interested in hearing other punters stories of times they got more out of a punt than they were expecting.

Me no like you anymore  :(

Offline Nagilum

Now back to the topic :)

I had this recently too.  It was stated as "No Anal" on the profile.  However on the second meeting I thought I would test the waters, slipped in a finger, no problem, then went all the way.  One of the best punts as she was new and hadn't tried it before (pinch of salt)

Now - what is the etiquette here, do you report such things in a review or do you omit this as its not a service offered?  Must admit it has me thinking.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:27:09 pm by Nagilum »

vw

I had this recently too.  It was stated as "No Anal" on the profile.  However on the second meeting I thought I would test the waters, slipped in a finger, no problem, then went all the way.  One of the best punts as she was new and hadn't tried it before (pinch of salt)

Now - what is the etiquette here, do you report such things in a review or do you omit this as its not a service offered?  Must admit it has me thinking.

You treat it like a discount and don't mention it IMHO, its a cuntish thing to do like with discounts everyone will want it !

Offline HappyandLucky

Mid session with a WG and she told me her sister was visiting. Rude not to so did. They didn't interact with each other but they certainly did with me  :yahoo: A big one off the bucket list

Offline tesla

then she should know better and so should you

vw

then she should know better and so should you

Are you concerned about shit in the pussy for the next guys tongue !   :vomit:

Offline Badvicar

He'd be getting more than he bargained for!

Offline SamLP

Pussy to arse wouldn't be an issue, but yep arse to pussy may be. Having said that many guys rim girls so there's not much difference. I hardly ever go down on a WG though so it wasn't on my mind. Hope she cleaned up well before her next punter.

Offline davidgood

One of the best ‘more than I bargained for’ or surprises I had was last decade at one of the first few parties I attended.

Amongst the line-up was a fairly ‘classy’ (IMO) and expensive lady who I had tried to see as a 1 to 1 in the past but could never get an appointment arranged with her when I was in her area.
So when she was going to make the effort to travel from one side of London to the other to attend a party I made sure I was there to see her dressed up in her retro lingerie.

Not surprisingly she was pretty busy from the start of the party, so I had my way with some of the other ladies first including the only one billed to do anal.

When I eventually got a space on the bed next to my target, somehow the conversation led to her saying she would love to try DP for the first time. Not surprisingly, me and a younger guy who was waiting and  ‘ready to go’ said we would love to assist. As I had already had some anal that day I lay back and she climbed up and I slipped into her pussy while the younger guy slipped into her bum and gave her a good pounding. All very exciting and enjoyable and totally unexpected.   She definitely enjoyed it and mentioned it in her blog the next day.

As I try to plan my 1 to 1s very carefully I have usually got what I bargained for or expected. But I have had a few more treats or surprises at parties over the years.

Regards,

davidgood

charming_red

Can't recall ever getting more than what was advertised. Obviously a lot of girls do enjoy the moment and will just go with the flow. Catch them at the right moment, hit all the right spots and you've hit the jackpot. Its difficult, but obviously can be found. Was this a well reviewed girl?

You're a lucky one. I just need to find these girls!

Offline Sonny Crockett

I had a lady rim me once, and she didn't mention this service on her profile. :yahoo:

Offline smiths

A great feeling when you get more services than you bargained for. As with all punts YMMV but the variation in my experience is the attitude.
I saw a girl yesterday and it was a really passionate punt which resulted in a few hickies on my chest. I'm a vanilla guy but had a urge when fucking her to switch to anal. I tested it first by fingering her anally while fucking her in doggy and then later in prone bone decided to slip out and rub my dick against her arsehole. She didn't object when I slipped it on and seemed to be enjoying it. Had some concerns when she looked to be in pain and asked her if I should stop but she told me to carry on and backed into me. Post pop, she was immediately trying to get me hard, lots of dfk and eventually got hard for round two which was mainly vaginal sex in mish, but 5 minutes later she was pulling me out and directing my dick towards her arsehole so I obliged again and went for it. Later that evening I checked her profile and she had no mention of anal in her likes list or profile, so yep I got more than I bargained for.

Yes I have been offered more than was agreed on occasion, rimming my arse is one, I wouldn't mention it in a review though, the main thing has been being offered more time though for no extra cost, always appreciated but never expected.

john_n

Can't recall ever getting more than what was advertised. Obviously a lot of girls do enjoy the moment and will just go with the flow. Catch them at the right moment, hit all the right spots and you've hit the jackpot. Its difficult, but obviously can be found. Was this a well reviewed girl?

Same here. Maybe I got a bit of rimming once, but apart from that got what I expected.

Of course a nice bonus, but never expect to get anything extra

Pepsiii

why's the swap needed?

Offline ukedinburgh1

Booked a 1 hour car meet :) had to be done that way and ended up back in my flat for her to use the toilet when we done , shes ready to go, changed car outside and she ended up staying for about 3hrs :) same price 1hr rate. I wanted the car meet, more fun for me.

Offline DickDiver

I got from a Romanian what she had advertised once. Fucking incredible result.

Offline Punterperson1971

I had one the other week who I saw once before I asked about booking her but she couldn't because of work (her normal day job) and then she said she would do a car meet and as I don't drive she offered to pick me up.find some where and fuck me and then drop me off near where I live obviously not right where I live but ok by me.All  for £50 including cim and then fucked her in the car for round 2 with her naked and on top fantastic time too.

Chuckman

:lol:

LL

I booked Polish London-based girl Bella Regazia and paid only £40 for half an hour. Used up my time but she then let me stay for extra time as she wanted to cum, so I helped her out and carried on for another 20 minutes - no charge (perhaps she should have paid me ;)). First and only time that's ever happened to me on a punt.

Offline od13218

In Soho I have sometimes had oral when only paying for straight sex, and a couple of times not only oral but also fingering, kissing and nipple sucking- no big deal you might say but when you're paying only £20 any bonus is a serious bonus!
Doug

Offline SamLP

I think I'm gonna go cold turkey on this one now. Went for a return visit, this time I didn't attempt anal although I would have got it if I wanted. She was all over me and only her friend knocking on the door to let her know we've gone over the hour did the action stop. I managed to get rimming, CIM & swallow from her even though she doesn't advertise any of them. The problem though is she kept whispering "I love you" when she was getting fucked. I took it in my stride and had a ball of a punt but will avoid for a while.

Offline SamLP

:lol:

Offline tantric talents

I think I'm gonna go cold turkey on this one now. Went for a return visit, this time I didn't attempt anal although I would have got it if I wanted. She was all over me and only her friend knocking on the door to let her know we've gone over the hour did the action stop. I managed to get rimming, CIM & swallow from her even though she doesn't advertise any of them. The problem though is she kept whispering "I love you" when she was getting fucked. I took it in my stride and had a ball of a punt but will avoid for a while.
Cold turkey Sam? Probably the best EAS remedy.
Time to share now?   ;)   :hi:

ramrodronnie

Spill SamLP? Who is this  WG?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

Details of the WG can always be passed through PM Nagilum, as I'm sure you are aware. If the WG is ok with allowing one punter, then she "may" oblige others?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

You treat it like a discount and don't mention it IMHO, its a cuntish thing to do like with discounts everyone will want it !

Plus one VW.  :thumbsup: :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie

Mid session with a WG and she told me her sister was visiting. Rude not to so did. They didn't interact with each other but they certainly did with me  :yahoo: A big one off the bucket list

You should spill also HappyandLucky?  :D

ramrodronnie

Are you concerned about shit in the pussy for the next guys tongue !   :vomit:

Yuk, the very thought VW  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

ramrodronnie

I once booked an hour with a girl, and ended up staying beyond 2 hours. No extra charge, so was definitely unexpected.

Offline HappyandLucky

You should spill also HappyandLucky?  :D
Horney blonde 92 in Brum. I can't post a link as mobile l, but have reviewed her as a 1-1.

Met her sister Sara who was on hols. Great double act. Looks like HB92 has just gone off radar, probably hols or has earned her money. Hopefully if she returns she will bring her Sis back with her. Then I would defo be heading up the M40 at warp speed.

ramrodronnie

Horney blonde 92 in Brum. I can't post a link as mobile l, but have reviewed her as a 1-1.

Met her sister Sara who was on hols. Great double act. Looks like HB92 has just gone off radar, probably hols or has earned her money. Hopefully if she returns she will bring her Sis back with her. Then I would defo be heading up the M40 at warp speed.

Very tempting HappyandLucky. Bit of a trek for me over here in Essex though. I hope that the sexy sisters tour over my way at some point. If they're sexy enough? I'd certainly be up for some of them! As I'm sure most of us randy punters would be.  :yahoo:

Offline Marmalade

Have had prossies tell me she only did certain stuff with certain customers and didn't like it when others expected it. So publicizing it might lead to her ceasing to offer it but punters expecting it. Maybe it has to be a personal decision in each case on whether it would help other punters. Saying you got it when it is mostly just a sort of boast might not be much use.

I also don't think there is an obligation to review every prossie I shag, merely that one should contribute to the forum, and reviews are the main way. It's like me saying, "I'm helping you guys but cos I want to, for mutual help, not to the extent it's going to hurt me." I'll go out on the line over a shit punt and take some flaming but I might also delay reviewing a good punt until I'vd shagged her a few times out of self-interest so she's not overrun to the extent where I can hardly book her myself. If I think I am giving back as much or more than I take then I reckon I've satisfied my decent duty as an individual punter to UKP.   

Offline Nagilum

+1

My original line of thinking

Offline Marmalade

+1

My original line of thinking

Yes, good thinking. I hadn't noticed that post.

Offline Nagilum

Yes, good thinking. I hadn't noticed that post.

Thats ok  ;)  It was a thought and I wanted to share it.

Offline SamLP

Sorry chaps, I made it clear that the topic was more about experiences rather than the identity of the WG. I'm sure many punters have had more bang for their buck with certain girls.

Offline Marmalade

Sorry chaps, I made it clear that the topic was more about experiences rather than the identity of the WG. I'm sure many punters have had more bang for their buck with certain girls.
Threads tend to have a life of their own. You can't moderate it just cos you started it. If you want to get it back on topic you could for instance give more examples of your wondrful punting extras and how you got them. Or answer the question why you think it's useful to other punters...

Offline SamLP

Threads tend to have a life of their own. You can't moderate it just cos you started it. If you want to get it back on topic you could for instance give more examples of your wondrful punting extras and how you got them. Or answer the question why you think it's useful to other punters...

I'm not moderating it. I'm just replying to the questions asking me to name the WG.

Offline Wilson85

I once got 20 minutes extra time, not just chatting either. Nearly all the wgs I've met are very mercenary so to have extra time was a nice surprise.

texasjapan

Lucky fuckin basket!   :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

Thats ok  ;)  It was a thought and I wanted to share it.
It wasn't an apology.  :drinks: