Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Kim - Bristol  (Read 4190 times)

12 review(s) for PetiteKimBristol (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
13 review(s) for XxLittleCaseyxX (10 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Lz-129

After a recent review of Petite Kim that ticked all the boxes I decided she was someone I would like to see.
I sent an email of and within minutes it was answered and subsequent messages were also answered very fast and a meeting was quickly arranged
She sent me her postcode and the next day I arrived at the location and parked around the corner, it felt safe and within minutes I was knocking at her door.
Kim answered the door and beckoned me in.
Kim is as previously mentioned very pretty and small with large fake tits and a fantastic figure, she also has quite a few tattoos and piercings which don't bother me as I like both. she also greeted me with a nice smile.
As for the sex it was all preformed very well, a nice bj followed by a 69 and then sex in a few various positions. We finished with cim but she don't swallow so I asked for a snowball which (she says) she has never done before. She still didn't swallow what's left but that didn't matter.

A good punt with a nice girl and I'll return at some point 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 12:24:21 am by Lz-129 »

Lz-129

One thing I forgot to mention, her flat which is nice and clean is not equipped with a shower. This may be important to some. She does have a bath which was offered but it's not quite the same.
From what I gather Kim don't intend to stay long at this address so obviously this may not be an issue in the future

vw

One thing I forgot to mention, her flat which is nice and clean is not equipped with a shower. This may be important to some. She does have a bath which was offered but it's not quite the same.
From what I gather Kim don't intend to stay long at this address so obviously this may not be an issue in the future
Can it fit 2 in the bath ?

Could be fun !

Lz-129

Can it fit 2 in the bath ?

Could be fun !

I guess, I didn't really look cos I was staring at these enormous tits! It seemed far more important at the time

Lz-129

Tried to return twice and although she seemed keen both times they both failed and now her profile has gone. Shame but that's it for me

Offline Dougyboy73

Offline sigmund

Looks very interesting, I popped her on my HL a couple of months back but whenever I'm looking for a booking her profile never seems to be up!!

I wonder if her knickers come down as often as her profile, lol.

Online TerryTibbs

profile here.

External Link/Members Only

She is a funny little thing.....

and she rarely has knickers on even when you arrive!

Regards

Terry  :timeout:

Offline Dougyboy73

I've seen Kim a couple of times, can anyone recommend any other petit-ish girls (I'm only a short arse)

Online TerryTibbs

I've seen Kim a couple of times, can anyone recommend any other petit-ish girls (I'm only a short arse)

Sophie !

She is a perfect little thing !

Cheers

Lz-129

Looks very interesting, I popped her on my HL a couple of months back but whenever I'm looking for a booking her profile never seems to be up!!

I wonder if her knickers come down as often as her profile, lol.

Well it's gone again!

Offline Stiltskin

She must be editing it or something, it's back up now.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 05:57:43 pm by Stiltskin »

Lz-129

She must be editing it or something, it's back up now.

And gone again.

Online TerryTibbs

Her profile is back up again.

Great little girl  :thumbsup:

Not sure why she charges £120 for an hour, £100 would be more sensible as she charges £60 for 30 mins?

ps this is my 1000th post  :yahoo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hottext72

ps this is my 1000th post  :yahoo:

But you have not done any reviews, Terry ?   :(

Offline Dougyboy73

See someone has posted a negative review of Kim

Offline Roth

See someone has posted a negative review of Kim

How about you posting some reviews if the prossies you've seen? :unknown:

Offline Dougyboy73

Have done, will try and get round to doing positive ones for Busty Jenny, BJ only Hayley, Scarlett and a neutral for Kinky (all AW ladies)

Offline Roth

Have done, will try and get round to doing positive ones for Busty Jenny, BJ only Hayley, Scarlett and a neutral for Kinky (all AW ladies)

Thanks. :drinks: