Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattooed Sophie - Cardiff Bay  (Read 2162 times)

38 review(s) for tatooed.sophie (36 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
54 review(s) for sophie..tattoo (42 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
42 review(s) for welsh.tattoo.sophie (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

longballs

Incall: Cardiff Bay
Booking Duration: 1hr
Price: £130
Link: External Link/Members Only

I recently saw Tattooed Sophie and can highly recommend her!  She's in a nice little flat in a busy complex (Prospect, near Morrisions) down by the bay and only does incalls.

The pictures are all there to show you what to expect (a few face pics in PG) but I found her as fit as fuck.  A lot of tattoos and piercings as you'd expect from the name which add an edge to her small frame.  She is tiny, a little over 5 foot with a gym tight body, amazing ass a lovely pert small tits (both pierced).  Se was dressed in a very sexy leather number with knee length socks. She's very chatty and full of energy and seems a nice genuine welsh girl.

Service wise, lots and lots of DFK, often instigated by her during fucking which was a real turn on.  Round one started with lots of touching, kissing OWO with me standing up and her on the bed. RO, 69, me rimming her (she doesn't allow fingers in either hole), no CIM on offer but anywhere else was fine.

More of the same for round two and then condom on and she had me sit on the edge of the bed whilst she squatted down on me and bounced away... amazing.  A few more positions; missionary,doggy, her flat on her stomach all the while reaching round, touching kissing, dfk.  Filled the condom again and after a little chat my time was up.

This meet easily ranks in my top 5 so I will definitely book again if our calendars allow.  I`ve a few others lined up first though ;)

newforthisyear

Sounds like an awesome time!!  :thumbsup:

Not really into tats but that ass has my attention! Even though she says she doesn't do anal, I want to touch it

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Into the ever expanding HL she goes  :cool:

Boblowjob

I saw Sophie a few weeks ago, she was great fun. She has the most incredible ass, as usual with me, spent most of my time with my face between her cheeks. Definitely see her again.

Ludwig

Nice review...

She was whoring out of London for several years and is very well-reviewed on here in her various old profiles, as well as this current one...I've seen her several times - she's a great fuck...

She never used to be shy about showing her face-pics - however, she seems now to have chosen to be a little more discreet, possibly because she's now working in her native Wales ?

So as to link up old reviews, and to assist with any forum searches, here are her previous profiles: External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

:hi:

SaneOnes

Fuck me sideways! Not only is she going to be in my HL but I'm also putting her in my top 5 first time priority fucks. Cheers, mate.

Offline Montywales

I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday and she was great!

Will go again! Great DFK and a great ass, she appreciated the attention I was giving her ass and couldn't wait to give my cock some attention with a long deep throat sessio  :wackogirl: