Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbi Doll  (Read 1130 times)

3 review(s) for Abbi doll. (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online hullad

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I had a sudden urge last night and I had a look around, not a massive choice in Hull and I did not really fancy trekking across the Bridge or tootling down the M62 to seek out a Westie based punt.

I spotted Abbi on AW and the dreaded Romanian handle at the bottom, Now I have never visited a Romanian in fact the EC has just not been on my radar. I rang her this morning early and she was available later on in the day for a thirty minute booking at £60 and agreed the terms of the punt. I requested a lap dance, a RO FK and I wanted a run to the finish doggy style. She does not do OWO even though she states it, not a problem as if I know the score then its upto to me if I want to proceed with the booking or not. Its not the holy grail to me, I can have a good time without having the inside of my penis sucked dry naked or with a jacket on.

I arrived at the designated time at the hotel in Hull, which is about the easiest to gain entry to without anyone seeing you or asking bloody silly questions. She gave me the room number and I arrived to find her waiting ready for the lap dance. She was like her AW piccies , in fact they did not do her justice she was far better in the flesh. Really nice face and body, really nice breasts, perhaps the fittest punt I have ever had.  Now in a lap dancing club you are not allowed to even touch as a rule, not so with this lady and I really enjoyed it as she moved around the room around removing what little clothing she had on, ending in my lap.

She joined me on the bad when she had finished the dance and we had a little kiss. Now she did not put a real lot of effort into that I have to say, but it was ok I have had worse. The little man donned his over coat and I had a little OW which was good and with some skill.  I was soon between her very long legs in the well shaved area having a very nice time, sweet as nectar she is and she certainly popped at that point. The mobile soon went off and she informed me we had five minutes left, I was soon behind her. I love doggy, I can control so much from this position and I was soon climbing off and wiping up.   

I would visit again and I have marked her up as she did what I had asked for, I left very happy in fact I am on cloud nine LOL