Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMBER - Amour  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Jimmy Cagney

External Link/Members Only

I tend to stick my tried and trusted girls these days. However woke up this morning with a itch for a fuck and noticed that Amber was working from 9am. Contacted Amour and booked for 30 mins. Was going to be late for work  :roll eyes:

Nice clean, cosy apartment in Tynemouth. Amber opened the door wearing black negligee, black panties, black hold-ups and pink fuck-me shoes. She is tall, very slim, i would guess early 40's. Trim body, small tits, pierced.

After exchanging pleasantries retired to bedroom. Started with some DFK, not bad, plenty of tongue action. She then proceeded to give me a superb BJ, deep throat, gagging ... excellent. This went on for 10 mins.. she loves sucking cock.

I reciprocated with some reverse oral, she was nice a sweet, pierced labia. She appeared to enjoy it... then back to more BJ whilst I finger fucked her... she was very wet.

On with condom, vigorous doggie whilst I spanked her arse, cowgirl, missionary and the came over her tits whist she fingered herself.

A surprisingly good punt. She has limited reviews and my expectation level was low.

She is a bit kooky and I am sure that some punters might find her not their type however I had a good time.

Offline Jim1

Very good review. I usually can only make early appointments, so her times are ideal for me. Don't know how I have missed this young lady.

Looking4fun

Rod trotter

Offline Jimmy Cagney

Whats kooky?

A bit eccentric,  behaving away from the norm i.e. she giggles a lot, especially during sex. I think it is because she is enjoying herself, some may find it a bit strange or off-putting

Rod trotter

Offline Jimmy Cagney

As I said probably not everybody's type but she was a good punt