Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy-Ebony Cambridge  (Read 1672 times)

bobbles1945

Saw her profile on AW-(External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ) thought she looked gorgeous , especially in her PVT gallery (always check that if I am really thinking of seeing someone)  but few AW reviews and although she has been discussed on UKP (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79065.msg984451;topicseen#msg984451)  I thought I would TOFTT.

Interestingly  laidbackasiandude had posted her verification photo (External Link/Members Only ) where you could see she was the same girl as in the professional AW shots  so I thought she would look somewhere between that shot and the professional ones on AW. Well I can report she is definitely the girl in both sets of photos-and she is pretty fit, great looking girl with nice tits but closer to her verification shot I would say, but I would say a bit more than 24-more like 28-30 but could be wrong.

Communication at first on the phone was a bit difficult-poor reception and she does have an accent  but she texted me clear directions. I only booked for 30min as I generally don’t pop twice in an hour and thought I did not fancy spending the extra time with someone who might not be easy to communicate with. I need not have worried-her English is perfectly adequate for the task in hand-she told me she was a student in London.  She is a great kisser-DFK no problem.

We started with a good snog and she offered to take her lipstick off so I would not show tell-tale signs and she rubbed herself against me as I took off my clothes. Soon we were both naked on the bed and she kissed me all over with good attention to nipples and I had a stonking hard-on. She then went for OW putting the condom on with her mouth but after a bit of this I asked for OWO and after cleaning my old man this is what she did. Not the greatest technique but better than many. She then put a condomed finger up my bum but it did not do much for me(reminded me too much of prostate exam) so I asked her to sit on my face and rub her pussy over my mouth which she did and she seemed to enjoy that-nipples got hard and she got wet.

We fucked in missionary and I came pretty quickly-she offered a massage but I opted for a good snog and a chat. She is saving to set up a beauty business once she has finished her course (aren’t they all) and is fun to talk to and nice to snog. Altogether a more than satisfactory punt with a good looking ebony ( I would rate her between good and neutral but could depend on my mood-others might rate her great)-but not sure if I would go back-too many other girls out there to sample.

Hunghertsguy

Hmmm - Cambridge friday, might just punt this

bobbles1945

Yeah-I think she will be there then-then going on to Chester she told me-write a review if you see her