Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Split Condom  (Read 7907 times)

Online RedKettle

Some decent & readily available anti-biotics will clear out most of the system if you want to be doubly sure. 

This is probably a stupid question but you say "readily available" - what does that mean?  Would you go to the doctors or is there a way to avoid that?

Offline webpunter

This is probably a stupid question but you say "readily available" - what does that mean?  Would you go to the doctors or is there a way to avoid that?
Unfortunately not - you'll need a prescription.  I suggest not from your usual / local doctor for obvious reasons.  Might cost you 40-50 quid for a consultation which when compared to the punting budget is irrelevant

SUMO61

SUMO - had a convo with a private 'sex' doc on this very matter.  Low risk of catching anything.  And certainly not the big one, which would require vigorous & fairly lengthy penetration.  Well unless there is stuff like other infections / she's just been infected & has higher viral load / the list goes on.  If i was to lay a bet as to what possibly you might pick up then its thrush.  Canesten pill & some cream on your bell-end.  Sorted
As mentioned on one of the posts then shagging civvies is probably more risky - not least coz condoms have a habit of being forgotten about
This thread made me remember my experience - which i'd long since forgotten about.  Reckon my split [more like shredded  :scare:] condom came from the same nodder being used for OW prior to wazzing littleWP up there.  Some of the better informed WGs will insist on a new nodder.  Hence i now take some xtras & will mention if needs be
I crapped myself at the time - the polish girl, who spoke good english, said that she'd never had an infection in 8 years & that i should relax.  It did take a bit of effort to get back into the swing of things but all ended well.  Phew ...

Thanks again all, particularly with Mr Troll.  But he did have a point, the WG would have to have something, for me to catch something and I've got no evidence to suggest she had anything. It's just the mental head-fuck that scenario generates..

Webpunter - your advice re HIV is completely consistent with the GUM Nurse, who I spoke to on the phone yesterday. She also spoke of the very limited exposure / time thing. I don't understand it, but along with her advice that HIV is very rare in the WG community, I think the chances are off the scale minimal.

With regard to other nasty stuff, again, of which I have no evidence of existing, time will tell and will be obvious in time. And in five weeks time, ruled in or out and treated.

I don't have sex with Mrs Sumo, so no risk there

But I appreciate the support - it's what this forum is about - yep, I might be paranoid and over - thinking things, but's that's just being human.

Cheers all, will report back in due course :drinks:

Offline Dime

A similar thing happened to me the other night during my last punt. I came in the condom no problem during round 1, and we changed condom for round 2. Before I came for the second time she stopped and told me to take my cock out. I realized the condiments had slipped off and was stuck to  her pussy.

FlyingBreadMan

I realized the condiments had slipped off and was stuck to  her pussy.

Mayonnaise?

Offline webpunter

I realized the condiments had slipped off and was stuck to  her pussy.
Slipped off or fell off  :lol:   
[When shagging civvies] there's nothing worse than withdrawing to find tatters of a condom on the end of your knob
>
>
>
Especially when you weren't using one to start with  :scare:

Offline Dime

Mayonnaise?
Sorry my phone went onto predictive text without me realizing. I meant condom.

Offline Nagilum

Thanks again all, particularly with Mr Troll.  But he did have a point, the WG would have to have something, for me to catch something and I've got no evidence to suggest she had anything. It's just the mental head-fuck that scenario generates..

Webpunter - your advice re HIV is completely consistent with the GUM Nurse, who I spoke to on the phone yesterday. She also spoke of the very limited exposure / time thing. I don't understand it, but along with her advice that HIV is very rare in the WG community, I think the chances are off the scale minimal.

With regard to other nasty stuff, again, of which I have no evidence of existing, time will tell and will be obvious in time. And in five weeks time, ruled in or out and treated.

I don't have sex with Mrs Sumo, so no risk there

But I appreciate the support - it's what this forum is about - yep, I might be paranoid and over - thinking things, but's that's just being human.

Cheers all, will report back in due course :drinks:

No problem, we are all here for you.

Credit to WP with the awesome info there.

I like to use POZ myself, lots of information on that site that puts you at ease.

Offline webpunter

Credit to WP with the awesome info there.
Thanks matey.  Learned the hard way  :scare:   Which makes you tend not to forget it !

Offline Nagilum

Thanks matey.  Learned the hard way  :scare:   Which makes you tend not to forget it !

Credit where credit is due  :hi:

It's frightening, but once you understand the facts it puts you at ease. Had two condom failures in my time, pretty sure another will happen.

Also learning why they break is important. Dryness, going on for too long without change and not leaving slack on the tip can cause a break.

Offline collector

Just had my first split. Even worse it was anal sex  :scare:
I know it's rickier.
I wasn't balls deep tho, just had some friction with my little head for one minute or even less.
Can't wait now for these 2 weeks of waiting to get tested.

slow and low

I know it's rickier.
I wasn't balls deep tho, just had some friction with my little head for one minute or even less.
Sorry to hear but hopefully tests will be all ok.

Offline smiths

I know it's rickier.

I hope it turns out ok. :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

I know it's rickier.
The odds are in your favour.  Unless the burd was some skanky romanian.  I'd be more worried about sweetcorn on the knob !

Offline collector

Cheers guys for the sympathy. Not Romanian but Bulgarian. She said "don't worry, I'm clean". Hopefully!

Offline Buttons

Yep, chances are you will be fine. Just do the right thing, which it sounds like you are.

BTW did Sumo ever come back to tell us his result, or is he slowly rotting away from the cock in?...... :P

Offline punk

I know it's rickier.

Unlikely to have problem, only start worrying if your cock turns black/blue and then falls off.

All the best at the clinic.

FlyingBreadMan

I know it's rickier.

4 weeks. Wait 4 weeks.

Only then are results are 95% accurate. The gum clinic will tell you this. Don't Google ANYTHING!!

andhisnameisjohncena

...If i was to lay a bet as to what possibly you might pick up then its thrush... shagging civvies is probably more risky - not least coz condoms have a habit of being forgotten about...

The one scare I've had was when I took a civvy home after about 10 pints and recklessly went in bareback, then heard rumours about how much of a village bike she was and that she had herpes etc.. I panicked and had a long soak in a hot soapy bath for some reason (I now know this wouldn't have helped!) and then developed what I was glad to learn was only thrush.

Natural Yoghurt on the bell end and left for 10 minutes before a shower is a good treatment for thrush as well by the way

Offline webpunter

The one scare I've had was when I took a civvy home after about 10 pints and recklessly went in bareback, then heard rumours about how much of a village bike she was and that she had herpes etc.. I panicked and had a long soak in a hot soapy bath for some reason (I now know this wouldn't have helped!) and then developed what I was glad to learn was only thrush.

Natural Yoghurt on the bell end and left for 10 minutes before a shower is a good treatment for thrush as well by the way
Canesten cream & a tablet.  I've heard that yoghurt is good too.  Just don't eat it after dipping your bell-end in the pot
Bet you used one of these with room to spare: External Link/Members Only  :sarcastic:

Anti-septic liquid dabbed liberally doesn't seem to do any harm.  Other than stinking the house out  :lol:

SUMO61

Yep, chances are you will be fine. Just do the right thing, which it sounds like you are.

BTW did Sumo ever come back to tell us his result, or is he slowly rotting away from the cock in?...... :P

Yo Buttons, i'm alive and well.  Got the complete all-clear from the GUM and the WG got herself tested too, all clear. We met up again and had a super shag session, well over the time limit and a nice brew/chat afterwards. Think she was as relieved as me!

Offline Buttons

Yo Buttons, i'm alive and well.  Got the complete all-clear from the GUM and the WG got herself tested too, all clear. We met up again and had a super shag session, well over the time limit and a nice brew/chat afterwards. Think she was as relieved as me!

Good man, so pleased you got the all clear and no galloping nob rot......... :thumbsup:

SUMO61

:drinks:
Good man, so pleased you got the all clear and no galloping nob rot......... :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Canesten cream & a tablet.  I've heard that yoghurt is good too.  Just don't eat it after dipping your bell-end in the pot
Bet you used one of these with room to spare: External Link/Members Only  :sarcastic:

Anti-septic liquid dabbed liberally doesn't seem to do any harm.  Other than stinking the house out  :lol:

And I thought it tasted better!!

We could always get Muller to market it for us. I bags Nicole Scherzinger for trying it out directly from my bell-end!!  :D

gamelghari

Keep a small container of Iodine in water; mix with water and bathe todger on it. Will be useful in sorting most problems and ensure your check up will be fine.