Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte Winters  (Read 1590 times)

Offline bigwelshtony

hi all

any reviews on Charlotte Winters been on my hot list for a while and wondered any info

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

R091rat

I've met her
She's stunning
A lovely person
Very engaging personality and the sort of person i would love to be friends with
Only met her once but as you can tell I'm quite smitten with her
Treat her well

Offline Mil 34

Hello Charlotte welcome to our group

tonibell99

I've met her
She's stunning
A lovely person
Very engaging personality and the sort of person i would love to be friends with
Only met her once but as you can tell I'm quite smitten with her
Treat her well

You aint going to last long on here  :lol: :dash: :dash:

np500

One of the things you just do ( treat her well ) if some one needs telling that , god forbid my daughter brings him home .

Offline dhunt7984

Damn I was going to shit on her carpet

Offline ampersand

Damn I was going to shit on her carpet

I would be more worried if you were going to brown coat her - I might be her next Client :vomit: :scare:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 01:23:21 pm by aardvark »

R091rat

This is exactly why I don't bother posting on here much!
Just sharing my experience with her and shot down

np500

Don't take it to heart R rat, it was just a heads up ,  and a bit of banter , you could have said far worse, just take note and move on, you have been Lurkin long enuff to know what it can be like and yes some get ripped to shreds , react badly and get themselves banned, no harm , just go with the flow and chill.

Offline Mil 34

When you make such a fluffy post about some one, you arise  suspicion. Enlighten us about your punting antics and the odd review then you might convince us otherwise. Until then r rat I will be doubting that your a geniune bloke and not another wg self promoting herself.

Offline HughJardon

Does she take it up the Samantha Janus ???

thatguy

Well said Mil 34. If you live by my mantra of the 2 P's (Punt & Post) then you can go wrong. like fuck and become a Punting posting guru!! boom