Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Slut Irene - Birmingham  (Read 2952 times)

27 review(s) for Irina Valentina (19 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BillyBackDoor

JJJ has a rep for finding hidden gems so the subjects of his reviews tend to get promoted to the top of my HL.  I did have a short debate with myself regarding how much use this review would be in light of the fact that she's buggered off up North (or at least that's what she told me).  She did say she didn't really want to go, but who knows.  Anyway she may come back and if not at least someone on Merseyside may benefit from the info herein.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100, 1hr, No extras.

Comms were faultless via phone and text and arranged the day before, possibly while still cleaning Mings Muck (tm) out of her eyes.  She has a very good command of english and a lovely phone manner.  All very encouraging.

Looks:
Petite Romanian girl, both slim and short, but somehow still soft and curvy.  Very pretty and cute with black hair. Teeth are a little stained from smoking and has a slight anal problem (fleshy protruberance) as mentioned in Mings review, but otherwise very hot and sexy girl.

Attitude:
I went with the intention of deciding how long to stay when I got there and met her.  She was so relaxed and friendly and, as already mentioned, very hot, that I decided on an hour. There was occasional banter and relaxed conversation throughout the meet.  She really gives out the vibe that she's having at least as much fun as you.  One point, between rounds she asked if she could smoke, I said I'd prefer her not to.  I wasn't sure whether this would sour proceedings, but it didn't and she was absolutely fine about it.

Services:
FK, DFK, OWO, RO (also allows fingering), CIM, really hot sex.

I started of with some RO, which was when I noticed something wasn't quite right with my favourite entrance (or should that be exit), so I deviated from my usual MO and concentrated on her pussy.  She got very wet, quite vocal and allowed fingers.  I was initially quite shocked at how tight she was.  Probably the best thing about being first cock of the day.

No complaints from her at any point, even when I had her on her back with her head over the end of the bed and was repeatedly trying my best to drive my cock down her throat.  There was gagging, running makeup, convulsing and occasionally, banging her feet on the bed, but no complaints.  Just the odd breathless utterance of "fuck" when I took my cock out to snog her, before plunging it back in again. I could be wrong, but she seemed to get off on it.

Initial pop whilst on my back enjoying the spectacle of the this pretty, petite young girl spitting on, wanking and repeatedly trying to swallow my cock.  The ending was hastened by me collecting all her hair in one hand and pushing her as deep as she could go.  Which tbh was practically the whole lot, but not quite the nose pressed into your belly variety.

FK was unpredictably strange thoughout; sometimes restrained, at other times deep and passionate, sometimes even initiated by her.  I get the impression overall that she prefers to sucking and fucking to kissing, at least in this context.

Pop 2 was in prone bone position on the bed. Which occured after at least a half hour of vigorous fucking and sucking during which I had her in every position I could think of.

One of the highlights, of which there were many, happened when I was fucking her in folded deckchair on the corner of the bed and I decided to pick her up.  Like I said, very petite.  I told her put her hands around my neck and as her legs were already over my arms, I put my hands under her arse, picked her up and proceeded to pound my cock into her whilst she alternated between looking down at the action, throwing her back in ecstasy or watching in the mirror.

By far the best thing about this girl is that she genuinely seems to love fucking.  She got really wet, really quickly. I don't even know if she posseses lube, I didn't see any.  At times she got very vocal too, religious appeals, etc. but it didn't at any time come across as stage managed or done for my benefit.  Just spontaneous ejaculations of pleasure.

I've read that the back end problem could be down to too much anal.  If that actually is the case then, Irene, if you're reading this, GET YOURSELF SORTED AND GET YOUR ARSE BACK DOWN HERE!!!!

Have fun you lucky Liverpulian bastards.  I think I now understand how the cockneys felt when m.i. deserted them.

Ming

Excellent review BBD, sounds like you had more fun than me  :drinks:

She's still showing as Birmingham and has logged in today, however she is not replying to email, text or phone calls, I am really hoping she stays around for a while, I definitely want a second round.

Ming  :hi:

Offline BillyBackDoor

Excellent review BBD, sounds like you had more fun than me  :drinks:

She's still showing as Birmingham and has logged in today, however she is not replying to email, text or phone calls, I am really hoping she stays around for a while, I definitely want a second round.

+1

I tried texting a couple of times today to no avail.  Hopefully, she dedicated today to "appeasing" the landlord.

Ming

+1

I tried texting a couple of times today to no avail.  Hopefully, she dedicated today to "appeasing" the landlord.

Let's hope so.
If I was her landlord the rent would have to be paid twice daily!!!

Offline BillyBackDoor

Let's hope so.
If I was her landlord the rent would have to be paid twice daily!!!

Hmm...interesting.  Buy a flat. Rent to working girls on weekly basis.  Agree terms (pops per day/week etc.). Commence arrangement. Divert punting funds into flat. Give up punting.  :thumbsup:

Ming, I've a proposition for you......