Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Pippa - listen to the universe  (Read 9332 times)

41 review(s) for English pippa xx (26 positive, 5 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline arbypietre

External Link/Members Only
Derby DE22

The universe was trying to tell me something.  We had a booking at 11, and then she moved it back to 12.30, and tried to move it back further. I insisted 12.30 was the latest I could do as I had another appointment, she eventually said she could make it.  I wish I had followed the omens.

Arrived, pleasant house on modern newly built estate, her friend's house apparently. Nice room, offered a drink, accepted water. Met Pippa. Definitely girl in photos but are somewhat flattering, she says 21 I would say possible but looks more like 25.

Pippa is a really nice girl willing to do everything on her profile with enthusiasm.

So why the negative.

The room was quite dark and I had not undertaken a full medical examination when I met her.  Part of the way through the punt I noticed something on her lower lip.  :scare:  I subsequently questioned her about it and she said she had been having Botox (she meant fillers) in her lip, which is believable.  That she had another one that had gone down on the top lip but this one had not.  That because of this she had cancelled a previous day.  It looked very like a cold sore. Exactly like a cold sore.  :bomb:  She went downstairs and asked her friend who apparently also said yes it looked like a cold sore, great!  She also gave her some part used Zovirax cream she happened to have knocking about, i.e she has had them and knows what they look like.  I decided not to use it as I imagined that this would likely have at some point definitely been touched with Herpes. On this note the cream could have been Pippa's, she may have known full well what is was but been bullshitting me, and hoping no one would notice.

Very deflated and pissed off, I left and then cancelled the other booking I had, plus the other fun stuff I had planned for the day and headed home.

I did some online research about early Herpes prophylaxis and found there is some limited evidence that antivirals can be of some benefit.  So I called a private GP practice I have used previously and paid for a telephone consult.  Bottom line is he said:

1. Many of us carry HSV 1 and some HSV 2 asymptomatically having been previously infected unbeknownst, if so you will have immunity.  I am arranging a test shortly

2. There is a just less than 20% chance that if she did have HSV, and I do not already, that I have got it even with an active lesion

3. That antivirals will do no harm, are cheap and may help prevent me getting it or if I do that it should make it a less severe infection that resolves quickly. I have a 5 day prescription for Valacyclovir 500mg to be taken 2xdaily. In fact looking at the advice sheet there are quite a few side effects, but the only one seeming to affect me is drowsiness.

So I will have a test on Friday or Saturday for HSV 1 + 2 as well as the other usual nasties and update.

Bottom line is I wish I had just let go and not insisted on seeing her.  :dash:

Offline Owwhatanight

Did you kiss, get a BJ or fuck ?  :hi:

leicesterdude

Sorry for the terrible punt.

I will be avoiding from now on.

Offline arbypietre

Did you kiss, get a BJ or fuck ?  :hi:

French Kiss

Oral without

Sex with

Worried, yes

Jpjpjp100

Can't believe that stupid mare was working while she had herpes!!! Dirty!! does she not realise that most punters have wives who we could pass the virus onto. I once got a bj from an ex who had one and then I ended up passing genital herpes onto my next gf. Was her cold sore more scabby or more blistery looking? It's the blisters that are the most contagious. The scabby ones normally means it's past the contagious period and is healing up. Fingers crossed for you mate

Offline Bangers and Gash

That's just fucking disgraceful. So desperate for money that she'll put gents health at risk.
Flip things around and I bet she'd go ballistic if a punter turned up sick.  :mad:

Jpjpjp100

Exactly! How would she like a punter going down on her with a big crusty cold sore!! Just complete lack of respect. the stupid cow is obviously that desperate for money that she'd be willing to put people's health at risk. Despicable

DannyJames

I liked the look of this prossie but those different 30 min rates put me off a little. This has put me off a lot.

Removed from hotlist.

Hariypussylover

Why is OP so paranoid about catching a cold sore?

Jpjpjp100

Why do you think?! They are highly contagious and if he's got a partner he might be worried he could pass her genital herpes. It's probably unlikely but the fact she had a cold sore and give him an unprotected bj has probably freaked him out rightly so

TheNewSeeker

Why is OP so paranoid about catching a cold sore?

Google is your friend, mate.

TheNewSeeker

Close escape for me; I rang her very recently to arrange a meeting - no answer so made other plans :scare:

Offline Owwhatanight

This is surpose to be where you review the actual punt good or bad but you only list a few words of the event ?

I am sorry for the outcome and understand your concern but this review is all about a cold sore and your check up.
I for one turned down Mandy on her last week before her opp because of the same thing as I had a cold sore.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:57:10 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline Picti

This is surpose to be where you review the actual punt good or bad but you only list a few words of the event ?

I am sorry for the outcome and understand your concern but this review is all about a cold sore and your check up.

I think it's justifiably on here as a review / warning IF the WG in question knowingly and / or irresponsibly endangered a punter's health by offering sexual services whilst in the midst of a HSV 1 outbreak (or any other STD or transmissible infection).  A punt should be pleasurable rather than coming away from it with adverse consequences.  I wonder when this meeting occurred though as the OP mentioned going for tests this week?  In the absence of symptoms I understand that pretty much leaves a blood test for HSV 1 & 2 antibodies, and they can take several weeks to months following infection before they're reliably detectable. To serve as a warning to other punters this should've been posted immediately.

There are a couple of lessons from this review.

1/ The OP mentioned the repeated requests by the WG to significantly delay the meeting.  If a WG messes you around in this manner it's generally a bad sign, she's taking you for granted and showing little consideration for your wishes or circumstances, so why give her your time and money?  I wouldn't proceed.

2/ Don't entrust your sexual health to anyone else.  Dark room  - ask her to turn on a light or leave.  The bottom line is that you need to be able to see / detect any problems (which also requires you to know what you're looking for).  I love exploring a woman's body but as well as enjoying and stimulating her I'm also inspecting her.  I've also noticed WGs do this with me and I'm always reassured rather than offended by that as it offers some reassurance that she's careful with her health.

Offline Owwhatanight

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 11:38:15 pm by Owwhatanight »

cumacopia

just seen this and now shitting myself! Had third ever punt with Pippa very recently and was about to start writing reviews when I saw someone had beaten me to it. Read review and FUCK! (not in a good way).
I didn't notice anything but as the OP said it was a darkish room. I also agree that she is friendly, chatty type that seems up for anything on her likes list and delivers with enthusiasm.But now I am thinking about where her mouth went and if I missed the cold sore? Don't like to ask for too many details but  Was it this week or last week you saw her? Or further back than that? May help me work out if I am in the clear or not? All the best for your test results.

cumacopia

Not the same but close enough I am guessing to be in the infectious stage. Fingers crossed and I am ticking off the days. Read that symptoms usually appear 2, 4,5, or up to 14 or20 days...they all differ in what they say.

BigVince

Arbypieter... Your a lifesaver.
She looks like one I'd of got round to servicing. Needless to say I now won't be.
Sorry to hear about the punt. Do you homework on the virus just in case.
Saddle back up soon.

Offline iamthehotmale

Could the OP update us on this? Was it an innocent rash or something more sinister?
Pippa was previously well thought of but is off my list at the mo as a result

Mrsimple

I am so glad I read this. Was thinking of booking an oral only session with her this week. Definitely will be keeping away, dunno how I would explain that to the O/H

Offline datyman

Thanks for the information. She was on my list for April but I don't think so anymore   :angry:

Offline _Bender_

Could the OP update us on this? Was it an innocent rash or something more sinister?

OP, any update on this?

vw

OP, any update on this?

She is on whining to admin like these prossies do !

James999

She was whinging that there was no evidence, does the fact that there was a part used tube of Cold Sore cream to hand  :unknown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Good luck with that. :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

She was whinging that there was no evidence, does the fact that there was a part used tube of Cold Sore cream to hand  :unknown:

Good luck with that. :D

Dully banned.

Reason: Usual prossy request to remove anything negative.

Mrsimple

Just wondering why we have not heard from OP about his health status? Would be unfair for the WG if he was overreacting and nothing came about, as any health scare is bad for business.

Sircumalot69

Seen pipa at her new place few days ago. Northern road area.  I'm a regular With her she knows about this post when I spoke to her. The only thing I can see is bigger blow job lips.  That was her friends unopened tub. It was her friends house so does have things like that knocking about.bit of a unfair review TBH.

Offline Owwhatanight

It's a very fare review, it's his ?
So now we're waiting for yours  :hi:

GolfNut

Seen pipa at her new place few days ago. Northern road area.  I'm a regular With her she knows about this post when I spoke to her. The only thing I can see is bigger blow job lips.  That was her friends unopened tub. It was her friends house so does have things like that knocking about.bit of a unfair review TBH.

So you've been a member over 3 months and have only 2 posts both of which are about this girl.   :rolleyes:

It's not even suspicious.  It's blatantly obvious that you are associated to her in some way. Maybe her Pimp perhaps?

You're really not welcome here Scumalot.  :bomb:

Sircumalot69

Like I said I'm a regular of hers and Lisa. Also see Katy. Not welcome? Is that because you don't like my post or because i don't post often?grow up

GolfNut

Like I said I'm a regular of hers and Lisa. Also see Katy. Not welcome? Is that because you don't like my post or because i don't post often?grow up

This is a forum for punters to share experience good and bad, in order to help improve the quality of punts for others.

It's obvious that you have little or nothing to offer this forum that will benefit the rest of us, and clearly you have decided not to share the little experience you claim to have.

And in only your second post in over 3 months you're criticising a review of your favourite girl.

That is why you are not welcome in my opinion. You have nothing positive to offer this forum.

Offline Owwhatanight

Regulars tend to be bias but who's to say that the OP,s review was not fare? You ? You do not like his comments about your pressush regular. It's all about opinions.
Put yours in a review.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Regulars tend to be bias but who's to say that the OP,s review was not fare? You ? You do not like his comments about your pressush regular. It's all about opinions.
Put yours in a review.

Sirc69, the ethos of this site means that you do not knock down another punter's negative review by posting in the same negative review claiming it to be unfair. This is deemed to be "WhiteKnighting" a WG, and this is not welcome on UKP. Don't be surprised if you get banned.

Like OWAN suggests, instead you need to submit your own review of your visit to PP.

In addtion, you have not provided members on here your punting experiences with Katy or Lisa (she may have retired if its' the same Lisa that we are talking about).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Put yours in a review.

Sirc69, the ethos of this site means that you do not knock down another punter's negative review by posting in the same negative review claiming it to be unfair. This is deemed to be "WhiteKnighting" a WG, and this is not welcome on UKP. Don't be surpeised if you get banned.

Like OWAN suggests, instead you need to submit your own review of your visit to PP.

In addtion, you have not provided members on here your punting experiences with Katy or Lisa (she may have retired if its' the same Lisa that we are talking about).

TheNewSeeker

It's a shame when a lurker is motivated to first join in because a favourite has been criticised. I wonder if, before learning the ropes I'd have made a similar defense? I do not think so because I've always regarded reviews as subjective and we all have weight up the 'evidence' and make a call. All I can say my sucess rate has gone up thanks to UKP :)

So Sircumsize69, fluffy behaviour - forgetting you're just paying for sexual and initimate services, nothing more - is a dangerous road for yourself and the experience here is that such charaters do no favours for other punters. In the end it leads to white knighting which is the worst sort of fluffiness. You'll always be suspected of defending a maiden's honour to court her favour, rather than putting other punters first.

You can, of course, criticise and challenge comments. Healthy debate is good. But it's the way of the world that you need to earn some stripes first. I suspect however its already too late.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 04:43:21 pm by TheNewSeeker »

Offline the_special-one92

I think this original review started getting fishy when people asked op for an update on his results and he hasn't got back to anyone.
I'm not defending it criticizing this review as I've not seen pippa our even tried to contact her but I'd love to hear from op again. Id like to read more reviews or pippa to get a fair picture as any review can be not to someone's liking due to opinions.

I agree with what some one else has said about this site and making punting safer as I've seen three week reviewed girls on here and all of which have been great. So its a valuable asset.

GolfNut

I think this original review started getting fishy when people asked op for an update on his results and he hasn't got back to anyone.

Not fishy at all TSO. The op's last log in was 25th March. But it wasn't until 28th that the post was bumped and an updated requested. He's not been on to give an update.

Offline the_special-one92

Hadn't spotted that gn so ill retract that statement.
(on phone so didn't go into looking at all that before posting)
Hands held up in apology. Now ill sheepishly slope off

Offline Picti

You're under no obligation to post Sircumalot.  However by not posting you offer the rest of us no way of knowing what type of punter you are, and no basis for evaluating the likely accuracy of the information you state or reasons to trust your opinions, etc.  On that basis it's rather dubious that you choose to specifically post on this WG, and in a manner that seeks to discredit a review by another punter.  That's why others are questioning your motives, relationship with this WG, etc.

You make some assertions in your posts.  You state that the cold sore ointment belonged to Pippa's friend. Were you present when the ointment was purchased by the friend?  Do you know for certain that Pippa's not using it?  As a punter you wouldn't be expected to know these things, and you probably think you know because she told you so.  You only see bigger lips.  Are you medically trained?  Are you confident that you could identify or diagnose a cold sore or any other condition relating to her lips?  I suspect not, but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

My advice to you is not to underestimate punters on here.  We're perfectly aware of the possibility of malicious reviews.  I'm personally not sure what to make of this one as the OP is also relatively unknown.  From his review he was unacceptably messed around by Pippa and personally that alone would've been sufficient to deter me.  He also reckons that he saw a cold sore on her lip (don't know his medical credentials either) and stated that her friend also confirmed it.  According to you her friend knows what she's talking about since she apparently needs the ointment herself.

If you intend to post further then at least think about what you write and how you'll support your assertions.  Most importantly don't post simply on behalf of any WG on the basis of personal motivation or affiliation.  As for your comment about growing up, well taking appropriate responsibility for our sexual health is grown up and you don't seem to care whether or not yours is being jeopardised by this WG.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:27:27 pm by pictisunum »

GolfNut

Hadn't spotted that gn so ill retract that statement.

No problem TSO. Was an easy conclusion to draw. I just thought I'd just make it clear why it was.

Obviously if he pops up and doesn't give an update then indeed one might ask the question.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

OP, any update on this?

OP was first asked about an update on 3rd March. He has since logged on, the last one being on 25th March.

On the face of it, it does appear that he is disregarding the request.

GolfNut

OP was first asked about an update on 3rd March. He has since logged on, the last one being on 25th March.

On the face of it, it does appear that he is disregarding the request.

Hadn't spotted that CT so ill retract that statement.

:D

TheNewSeeker

Now ill sheepishly slope off

Feck its like being in the lambing shed in th'Archers round here.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You're under no obligation to post Sircumalot.  However by not posting you offer the rest of us no way of knowing what type of punter you are, and no basis for evaluating the likely accuracy of the information you state or reasons to trust your opinions, etc.  On that basis it's rather dubious that you choose to specifically post on this WG, and in a manner that seeks to discredit a review by another punter.  That's why others are questioning your motives, relationship with this WG, etc.

You make some assertions in your posts.  You state that the cold sore ointment belonged to Pippa's friend. Were you present when the ointment was purchased by the friend?  Do you know for certain that Pippa's not using it?  As a punter you wouldn't be expected to know these things, and you probably think you know because she told you so.  You only see bigger lips.  Are you medically trained?  Are you confident that you could identify or diagnose a cold sore or any other condition relating to her lips?  I suspect not, but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

My advice to you is not to underestimate punters on here.  We're perfectly aware of the possibility of malicious reviews.  I'm personally not sure what to make of this one as the OP is also relatively unknown.  From his review he was unacceptably messed around by Pippa and personally that alone would've been sufficient to deter me.  He also reckons that he saw a cold sore on her lip (don't know his medical credentials either) and stated that her friend also confirmed it.  According to you her friend knows what she's talking about since she apparently needs the ointment herself.

If you intend to post further then at least think about what you write and how you'll support your assertions.  Most importantly don't post simply on behalf of any WG on the basis of personal motivation or affiliation. As for your comment about growing up, well taking appropriate responsibility for our sexual health is grown up and you don't seem to care whether or not yours is being jeopardised by this WG.

Great Post and Excellent Advice to any newbies or White Knighters  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 06:58:10 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Owwhatanight

Feck its like being in the lambing shed in th'Archers round here.

:thumbsup: :yahoo:

.......oh Pict I wish I could write like you  :hi: the war office should employ you
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 08:04:51 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Picti

:thumbsup: :yahoo:

.......oh Pict I wish I could write like you  :hi: the war office should employ you

Thank you, but I'm all about the peace and love........and hard shagging, and tying women up, and spanking, and.....  :D

Mrsimple

Not trying to add fuel to the fire on this discussion. However I asked for an update from OP on 29th March.

I became a bit skeptical of the review as I checked his posts not much apart from this post.

OP had logged in since I asked for an update but failed to comment. I would assume if he had caught something he would be very happy to confirm the negative review with update.

I'm all in favour of review whether negative or positive, sometimes we have to look at the source of the information. Happy punting gents