Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Avoid at any cost - Indian Kiran X  (Read 7898 times)

6 review(s) for Indian Kiran X (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Donman

The bitch in question is:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first review and it's a negetive one, and a rant,
Sory people English is not my first language.

It happens a few months back as I said English is my second language
That's the reason I never wrote the review but every time I see her
On aw I get really angry. So dicided to write a review and worn everyone.

Here it go.
I phone her in the morning to arrange a meet on 7:pm  she said she is free
And to phone her an hour before to let her know I am still coming.
Texed her at 6pm confirmed it and within few minutes she tex me the post code
It's a hotel in oldbury by the toys r us island.
Got there 10 minutes early and then texed her to let her know I was here.
She texed back saying not to park my car in the hotel car park or in the pub car
Next to it. So got out of the car park and parked on a side street. Drop her a tex
For hotel room number no reply
Went back to the car waited another 5 minutes called number she answear the phone
And said she can't meet me as she just saw her period
And I can see her ebony friend if I want to.
I declined. I thought she hasn't got any control over it. It's just one of those days. So I headed home. It was a 30 miles round journey.
So the next morning I was looking for some fun as the night before I could not empty my suck
I see her green icon is on and I thought hang on what's happening here,
So I phoned her and asked you could not see me last night as you had period how come you are working after 14 hours? Her reply was I will work whenever I want and o will see who ever I won't,
My blood was boiling and she was mouthing off. I said I drove all the way down to oldbury and you let me down and you are the one who is having a go at me. I still go on rage when I see her profile, as I said its my first review so be easy on me guys.
And I need to say a verry big thank you to all the members here who share their experience here
And warn others. Since I have found out ukp I haven't had a bad experience with a wag
A verry verry big thank you to you guys.

Offline Bumbuttass

I must be honest, I'm not sure how to take this review.

Looking at your posts you claim to have seen quite a few WG's but the first review you post is a negative.  The girl in question you didn't actually see.

However I will take it with a pinch of salt and thank you for TOFTT and warning members about this potential time wasting girl.

Donman

After finding ukp I haven't had a bad experience yet
And as I said English is not my first language. As you can see on my review.
But I had verry good punts I will write them.
And the reason for not writing positive reviews is   
I am a regular to pola,
Nichol xo
Victoria
Lolly Ann
Bianca

They don't need reviews as we all know.

indian kiran

Firstly there really is no need to call me a bitch.

I feel very embarrassed I have had to come on UKP and discuss my monthly cycle but I really feel I had to defend myself over this negative review you have wrote.
Yes I had started bleeding when you arrived for your booking this is due to the contraception I am on.
You was not the only gentleman I had to turn away!
The kind of working girl I am I refuse to carry on a booking if I'm bleeding.
Its unhygienic and not fair on you or myself (unless its a specified service you have asked for.)
By the next day it had cleared up. That's why you saw I was available again.
When you called I did feel uncomfortable and offended as you was questioning me about my personal cycle maybe that's why you thought I had an attitude.
I really feel are wires got crossed your entitled to your point of view and this is mine

Take care Kiran.

seward

You have a negative  and a neutral review on UKP and it is suggested multiple profiles . so it doesn't look very good . this is a forum to protect punters from sub standard WGs so don't feel too hard done by if contributors  on a site that tries to root out the bad service  may not rush to believe what you say most have found WGs not to be  the most honest upright members of society :thumbsdown:

Offline love_69

Wow she's hot! Might have to arrange something soon!

seward

[/quote

If I were you I would check the other threads on her before you decide may change your mind

Donman

Good luck mate.
You need it