Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help required.....Cardiff Area - Recomendations ? Someone Naughty please!  (Read 1959 times)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Will be in Cardiff on Saturday PM (....spare time before I go home from a conference...)

Incall - 60/90mins
Size  -  6/8/10/12
Enjoys - Pretty much everything (inc W/S maybe?) but  A levels, Facial/CIM/Swallow Sexy, Good attitude, Fun, Enjoys her job essential..... :cool:

Anyone spring to mind?

Cheers  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

SYBARITIC!SIRENSEREN

There will be links to Reviews and threads about her under this post.  Many describe har as Mad As A Box Of Frogs, she is expensive but delivers.

Offline Mil 34

I went to see her a long time ago and I walked, she's as nutty as a fruitcake and too be honest she scared me, not sure if she was on something at the time or not but she definitely was not for me.

If I was to recommend someone who should tick your boxes it would be Welsh kandice. Sorry I haven't got a link for you.

newforthisyear

np500

Think you guys should check the o p 's  ( ciscoxx 69 ) reviews out, full on, great reading. Can these ( most ) girls keep up ?

Offline WelshMichael

Will be in Cardiff on Saturday PM (....spare time before I go home from a conference...)

Incall - 60/90mins
Size  -  6/8/10/12
Enjoys - Pretty much everything (inc W/S maybe?) but  A levels, Facial/CIM/Swallow Sexy, Good attitude, Fun, Enjoys her job essential..... :cool:

Anyone spring to mind?

Cheers  :drinks:

Not sure we have anyone in Cardiff/South Wales that ticks all those boxes - and if we do where the hell has she been hiding!

Randolph69

Out of interest I put your requirements into a local search on AW, forgetting to add Exclude: Romanians

One of whom, Anabbelle (that's how she spells it), looked rather interesting - until I checked her review on UKP  :scare:

Where would we all be without UKP?

Offline HughJardon

I've Visited annabelle and its proper conveyor belt stuff she didnt even bother hiding the piece of paper with x60 written down I calculated she made 380 with my 60 ,anyway i actually found her unattractive and she had to work for my boner. Her friend was stunning but the level of service is probably the same tiresome pump n dump.
Happy to draft a review but its a negative from me

What is the Ops budget ?

np500

He does some big punts Hugh , he saw one girl in reading , did the business , tied knot in condom put it inside her pussy, drove her to Bristol and had a 3sum with Sophie , holly crap , not only could I not afford the money or time but I'd never have thought of doing that, brilliant , it's all on his reviews, probubley why we've not heard from foreverhung for a day or two ? He's wanking himself in to wankers anonymous !

SeekingtheTruth

I'll be honest Cisco, you'll struggle to find what you are used to in Wales.

That's why I tend go across the bridge when I get the urge for some proper filth.

Welsh Brunette is a good shout but doesn't do anal anymore, by far the best girl in South Wales. Not sure what your travel arrangements are, if you have a car then it's about a 40 minute drive from Cardiff, if you are going by train or taxi then don't bother.

Sexy Amy does anal as already said, gives good head but is a pretty vanilla experience. She will charge extra for anal though.

Welsh Barbie is a good looking girl and is likely to give you what you want. Charges extra for Anal but you will get what you are after.

ScarlettJo is another girl who seems to tick all the boxes, not seen her myself yet but everything I've heard about her is good. I'll be booking a 3some with her and welsh brunette soon.

And as Corusboy said you have SYBARITIC!SIRENSEREN, completely bonkers but pretty harmless. Amazing deepthroat skills and loves to rim. If you are after an interesting experience she will definitely provide it.

Happy hunting.

tonibell99

The OP is Cisco- punting legend.
He will pay top dollar as long as it's quality.

Kandice would be my favourite but I think she's too tame for him. I will be very interested to see who he chooses.

np500

W b and kandice and both favourite's of mine but don't do anal, w b has done a gangbang with slut sophy who the op has seen, Welsh barbie not seen yet but does anal ( at discretion ) and is a top provider, but reading op's reviews he'll struggle to find anything of that type of level here, but Thay are all good providers.

np500

Sorry,  meant to add Thay all do out calls if that's of any use.

Offline ampersand

I agree about SEXYSYBARITICSEREN. Great anal and best rimming I have experienced. Fantastic BJ skills. She is nutty, but if you stick with it, you will reap the benefits.

Out of interest, does WB do rimming? I know she seems to enjoy a cheeky finger and some tongue on her lovely ring, but does she return the compliment on a guy's badge?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 08:38:14 pm by aardvark »

np500

Don't know about that A V , bit analy paranoid me, did have one instance where a w g had a fiddle, felt like I was avin a shit, felt like a finger at most but she said she got a full dildo up there ? I don't know as I was shiting myself at the time !

Offline ciscoxxx69

Just wanna thanks to all you Guys for your recomendations - both on this thread and via DM.
Really appreciated  :drinks: :hi:
Thanks to this site the names I identified are pretty much endorsed by the Hot girls you have suggested  :P
I've not had any time to take it any further yet....I'll be sure to let you know how I get on  ;) :drinks:

Oh.......Not sure what all this 'legend' nonsense is about (blushes whilst trying to keep ego in check......)  :unknown:.......but thanks for the appreciative comments on my reviews.
Okay....so I'm a kinky Fucker....
But it only works if the Girls get into it too..
Attitude is everything....
Just sayin'  :hi:

np500

Hope you do find some fun in our city, I'm having pleanty reading your reviews as I've pointed out, keep them coming c 69, im sure we've all learnt a thing or two, I know I have . Good luck.

Offline HughJardon

I suppose in the grand scheme of things, its hard to nail down a decent girl to the Ops requirements, seeking may have the best suggestion as Bristol is booming, but Ive got to say Im happy with Cardiff and as a vanilla punter, I still get that rrrrrrruuuuush, I also think that all punters are legends, just to have the cujones to punt we all take our sacks in our hands everytime good or bad.
Anyway its great to see the Welsh as such good hosts, perhaps Cisco can reciprocate if we ever land in his manor  :drinks:

tonibell99

I agree about SEXYSYBARITICSEREN. Great anal and best rimming I have experienced. Fantastic BJ skills. She is nutty, but if you stick with it, you will reap the benefits.

Out of interest, does WB do rimming? I know she seems to enjoy a cheeky finger and some tongue on her lovely ring, but does she return the compliment on a guy's badge?

Unfortunately not I don't think, well she's never ventured near my chocolate starfish anyway  :(

Offline ampersand

+1
Yes, the closest she has gone to mine is the underside of Mr. Happy's sack.