Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First punt  (Read 1491 times)

dirkt

Hey guys, Long time lurker and first time posting.

Finally I've summoned up the balls to lose my punting virginity.
I quite like the look of Mollymischief and seen some good reviews on here about her.
Having never punted before I didn't want to TOFTT just yet.

Does Molly see guys with 0 AW feedback?
I did message her and got a reply which I think was just a polite fob off tbh.

Offline Blue Moon

Welcome to the NW board.   :hi:  (I've only recently become active on here myself.)   Re Mollymischief, Well, I tried to arrange to see her and she deleted my friendly, polite emails of enquiry without any reply nor any reason. It cant be lack of AW feedback either, because I have loads, all good.  It irritated me at first then I just dumped her from my Hotlist, moved on and spent my money elsewhere. Her loss IMO.  :thumbsdown:  If you continue with her and get an appointment, I hope you have a good time - I believe she's good....but too moody (or something) for me! Don't forget to leave a review afterwards.  Bm

dirkt

Thanks BM. I think she has plenty of business so can be selective of who she takes booking from.

Obviously our approaches didn't hit the spot lol

Shame as I took a while to pick her from my bulging hotlist, on to plan b then.
I'll be sure to leave feedback when I finally lose my punting cherry :thumbsup:

Online OakTree

I quite like the look of Mollymischief and seen some good reviews on here about her.

Agreed! You'd be far better for your first punt going with someone well reviewed.

There's many I could recommend but just off the top of my head.

Click on these.

External Link/Members Only

dirkt

Agreed! You'd be far better for your first punt going with someone well reviewed.

There's many I could recommend but just off the top of my head.

Click on these.

Thanks mate.

Bonnie looks perfect, Will have to read up on her reviews.
I was thinking of trying Busty_Nadia, She has good feedback especially for a EE.

Offline cueball

If you get stuck dirkt, I'll always do a search for you  :D

dirkt

If you get stuck dirkt, I'll always do a search for you  :D

No thanks....I've seen your suggestions before :scare:
Don't want to go wasting my Jim Beam by throwing up now do I :vomit:

Offline frankc

Thanks mate.

Bonnie looks perfect, Will have to read up on her reviews.
I was thinking of trying Busty_Nadia, She has good feedback especially for a EE.

I've seen all three mate .... Busty_Nadia is a decent punt but doesn't do DFK... Bonnie is in my top 3 punts of last year.... very sexy, loves sex but can be a bit hard to tie down and has a few reliability issue, as for Molly, my best punt of the year by a mile but, unless your a very confident guy for your first punt she'd probably eat you alive ... :D

Id recommend Exoticdelphine..... External Link/Members Only, top top punt.... :thumbsup:

dirkt

I've seen all three mate .... Busty_Nadia is a decent punt but doesn't do DFK... Bonnie is in my top 3 punts of last year.... very sexy, loves sex but can be a bit hard to tie down and has a few reliability issue, as for Molly, my best punt of the year by a mile but, unless your a very confident guy for your first punt she'd probably eat you alive ... :D

Id recommend Exoticdelphine..... External Link/Members Only, top top punt.... :thumbsup:

Exoticdelphine is coming back as no longer active on AW, Perhaps I repel the WG enough they delete their accounts :lol:

Perhaps I wasn't confident enough in my email to Molly, Must be why she binned me politely lol.

Offline frankc

Exoticdelphine is coming back as no longer active on AW, Perhaps I repel the WG enough they delete their accounts :lol:

Perhaps I wasn't confident enough in my email to Molly, Must be why she binned me politely lol.

She's probably on holiday mate, as for Molly, haven't got a clue why she knocks back some and not others...

dirkt

I think I read a review on exoticdelphine a while back, Is she French? If so I'll keep my eyes out for her profile to reappear.

Having read Saafe a few times it seems a WG gets a bad vibe from a punter and rejects them out of hand. Understandable that they go off a gut feeling, Just unlucky for me I guess.

Online OakTree

I think I read a review on exoticdelphine a while back, Is she French? If so I'll keep my eyes out for her profile to reappear.

Having read Saafe a few times it seems a WG gets a bad vibe from a punter and rejects them out of hand. Understandable that they go off a gut feeling, Just unlucky for me I guess.

Dont dwell on it, you can never know what the reason is. There's plenty others out there.

dirkt

Dont dwell on it, you can never know what the reason is. There's plenty others out there.

Definitely mate, Didn't take it personally. I'll just find someone else to be my first victim :D

7x5

As a newbie myself my advice would be to look around. Only you can know what you like and what you don't like. Pop them into your hot list and if your plan A has some good feedback, go ahead with it, if not and it is a deal breaker, move on to plan B.

You will probably have better luck if you try calling or texting though as I doubt WG's are sat staring at their e-mails 24/7. You might not get an instant response from calls or texts either so just give it time.

Blackberry

As already suggest Sexyrebecca11 is a stunning girl with a great service.

What are you looking for that will narrow down people's suggestions

dirkt

I'm not sat by the laptop waiting for email responses. I will call them,  I'm just waiting for my throw away sim to arrive. Never use my personal phone :thumbsup:

I suppose the main things I like in a woman are brunette, nice arse and obviously how enthusiastic they are.
I reckon the deal breaker would be has to do OWO and allow plenty of RO and rimming.
Bodywise I'd say 14 max. Tits are not vital but C cup up would be nice.

That list of wants is growing lol

Blackberry

Your paying so ask for what you want. Get some info on girls before booking as age and size seems a matter of opinion to some WG lol

Offline cueball

You can dither and decide for too long and end up not doing anything.

It's punting, nothing is 100% guranteed.

Choose a lass, open the comms and get stuck in.

dirkt

Thanks guys. I have about 3 or 4 i like the look of and reviews look decent.

I am just waiting for an unregistered sim I've ordered to arrive then I can start phoning the girls direct. Deffo not using my personal phone.

dirkt

dirkt

It seems there was a mix up on the dates with Molly in my initial comms, Looks like I'm going to be eaten alive as we're sorting a date and time out now :yahoo:

Offline Titi

Hey Dirk my advice would be to ring rather than send emails. WGs can apparently tell the sort of person you are from the way you speak. Anyway I got more responses from ringing when I started out. Don't forget to review as well. You will get more help on here if you contribute. Above all though, enjoy yourself and be safe. Make sure you read NIK's guide to punting.

James999

Obviously our approaches didn't hit the spot lol

What is that I smell ?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 05:39:28 pm by James999 »

dirkt

Offline frankc

It seems there was a mix up on the dates with Molly in my initial comms, Looks like I'm going to be eaten alive as we're sorting a date and time out now :yahoo:

Enjoy mate...make sure you have your weetabix.....looking forward to your review.. :thumbsup:

dirkt

Perfume?

tcm

If you're insinuating that I'm a WG you're wrong mate. 100% first time punter.

Offline cueball

100% first time punter.

Well dirky, have you got all your dates and times sorted with Molly now?

We'll all be waiting to ear your reaction after the event  :thumbsup:

dirkt

Well dirky, have you got all your dates and times sorted with Molly now?

We'll all be waiting to ear your reaction after the event  :thumbsup:

Yea all arranged via email. Just waiting for her to accept my AW booking request.

I shall report back with how it goes.....That's if there's anything left of me :thumbsup:

Offline Marmalade

don't forget the air freshener: balls, armpits, gob, that sort of thing...

Online OakTree

And most importantly, the cash.

dirkt

Check :thumbsup:
I'll be freshly showered before leaving home and I shall have a shower on arrival too. I do have a question though, Do you guys take a toothbrush and paste with you?

dirkt

And most importantly, the cash.

Now that would be embarrassing. Wonder if she'd let me wash dishes in lieu of payment :D

Offline Blue Moon

I'll be freshly showered before leaving home and I shall have a shower on arrival too. I do have a question though, Do you guys take a toothbrush and paste with you?
I usually take a shower on arrival too, if it's offered. It gets rid of those irritating 'at discretion' clauses (DFK and OWO) because you've demonstrated that you're clean. I've never taken a toothbrush, though. She might think you're moving in  :lol:     I normally use mouthwash before setting off and have a couple of mints whilst on the way. I don't smoke and I don't have bad breath so there's no problem, really. Nearly forgot - don't go for a curry or have a garlic-laden meal the night before.     (I feel like I'm sending my first-born off to his first day at school!)  Have fun!   :yahoo:    Bm

dirkt

I feel like a virgin all over again asking these dumb questions.

I'm still picking up the do's and don't's of punting :(
Like you say, Last thing you want is a WG backing out of things and using cleanliness as an excuse.

I do appreciate everyone's input btw :thumbsup: