Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English WG contradicts her age all by herself. Always read the profile  (Read 1502 times)

Offline HappyandLucky

I'm mobile punting  so aplogies unable to post a link but I'm hope a fellow member will help and be kind enough to post a link.

On the search for afternoon fun.

Sexy English Milf - Heathrow quotes in her header

37 year old bi sexual female

Q&A tab - real age

Answer - I was born in 1970, I am currently 45.

We know all WG's lie about their age, but few English girls are stupid enough to contradict themselves.

Be interested after this post how quickly our 45 year old amends her profile.

Thoughts and any similar profiles of contradiction out there

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yep a lot of prossies do it to show up in searches for younger ages. :hi: 

At least she's admitted to it  :thumbsup: unlike some.  :(

Interesting she's been around since 2012 but fuck all about her in UKP til now. :unknown:

Anyhow not a bad bod for 45 in prossie years.  :rose:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:03:53 pm by Roth »

Offline Jimmyredcab

£200 an hour for an old woman with shit photos.    :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Who the fuck actually sees these women.    :thumbsdown:

Offline HappyandLucky

Yep a lot of prossies do it to show up in searches for younger ages. :hi: 

At least she's admitted to it  :thumbsup: unlike some.  :(

Interesting she's been around since 2012 but fuck all about her in UKP til now. :unknown:

Anyhow not a bad bod for 45 in prossie years.  :rose:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Cheers Roth  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Agree overpriced  :thumbsup: which is why there probably nothing about her on UKP.  :unknown:

I'd deffo do her if she dropped her prices though.  :lol: :crazy: :lol:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:08:16 pm by Roth »

Offline Steely Dan

She is sort of honest about her lie.  Dollymopp does this too.

I fucked her pre UKP.  Actually very hot - in top 10% of my punts.  But if you book her, be careful of your identity - she is on the blacklist.
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16874.0
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:45:36 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Roth

She is sort of honest about her lie.  Dollymopp does this too.

I fucked her pre UKP.  Actually very hot - in top 10% of my punts. But if you book her, be careful of your identity - she is on the blacklist.
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=16874.0

Another fucking physcho prossie then.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :scare:

James999

From her pictires it's clear she's not 37 or 45, the old lady tits, the grey looking skin and the anchient fashion sense indicate a woman nearer 60 than any other age she makes up  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

From her pictires it's clear she's not 37 or 45, the old lady tits, the grey looking skin and the anchient fashion sense indicate a woman nearer 60 than any other age she makes up  :thumbsdown:

You know there's a serious problem when a pro$$ie uses the gallery to show umpteen pictures of her feet.  :wackogirl:

James999

You know there's a serious problem when a pro$$ie uses the gallery to show umpteen pictures of her feet. 

Even more so when she's wearing very thick granny tights to hide the veins  :vomit:

Offline Roth

Not bad for a 60 year old all the same.  :unknown:

If the price was right and she weren't physcho, I'd deffo do her.  :rose: :lol:  She'd have to come to me though. :wacko: :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:18:43 pm by Roth »

James999

Not bad for a 60 year old all the same.

That's received so much Photoshop she probably wouldn't even recognise herself  :sarcastic:

Offline Roth

That's received so much Photoshop she probably wouldn't even recognise herself  :sarcastic:

Spoil my imagination why don't you.   :scare: But your probably right sadly.  :( :(

Online tazz

One WG in london who states on her profile that the minimum outcall booking is for 2 hours but on her prices has the rate for 1 hour and 90 minutes. So many are off the head they dont know what there doing.

PickleTwiddler

Best to assume the following about stated ages unless there is clear evidence otherwise:
18.......Not yet 40.
29.......Wrong side of 40 but don't yet need a zimmer frame to get around.
"Mature".....everything else <shudder>.  If you like GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGILFs this is for you  :lol:

If I'm lying, then how come a girl I first saw 3 years ago was "29" at the time, and is now "27"?
Perhaps Douglas Adams' 6th book in the Hitchhiker trilogy would have touched on prossiemathics.

mikexxlong

WG’s usually state an age they can loosely get away with physically, not their real age

But some blatantly take the piss :thumbsdown:

A small amount is honest about their age, which is refreshing, normally but not Exclusively the genuine younger ones

As long as the WG looks good when you meet her in the flesh, that’s all what really matters.
& the service of course :)

Offline Poopster

This one has amused me for a while.

"Hi guys I'm 25"

7 years is a hell of a lot when you're trying to pass for 25...

Offline Sonny Crockett

When it comes to age, I take what they say with a pinch of salt. What matters is that they don't fuck me around when I am arranging a booking, they don't give flaky bollocks when cancelling meets, and they give a great service.

Offline HS4000Kestral

There used to be one in Cardiff that said her age was 25 and was "just back in the uk after 12 years working as a business consultant"!

Offline smiths

I'm mobile punting  so aplogies unable to post a link but I'm hope a fellow member will help and be kind enough to post a link.

On the search for afternoon fun.

Sexy English Milf - Heathrow quotes in her header

37 year old bi sexual female

Q&A tab - real age

Answer - I was born in 1970, I am currently 45.

We know all WG's lie about their age, but few English girls are stupid enough to contradict themselves.

Be interested after this post how quickly our 45 year old amends her profile.

Thoughts and any similar profiles of contradiction out there

So many WGs lie about their age that I disregard what age they say they are and go on condition, if I don't fancy the real her I would walk and do a negative review.

Offline mm86

I've thought about this in the past, the only conclusion I can come to is that is most other arenas of work, your pay goes up the older you get, you earn more with more experience, etc... so I think its maybe their way of trying to mirror that in this line of work too. They probably don't consider that they are already massively overpaid for the actual "work" they do anyway, but that's really the only semblance of logic I can find in these inflated prices for old wg's..

Offline Bangers and Gash

When it comes to age, I take what they say with a pinch of salt. What matters is that they don't fuck me around when I am arranging a booking, they don't give flaky bollocks when cancelling meets, and they give a great service.

Is there something you'd like to get off your chest, Sonny?  :hi:

99.99% of pro$$ies lie like a dog on a sheepskin rug. It comes as standard, so everything should be taken with a large pinch of salt.  :dancegirl:

Offline Gordon Bennett

I do chuckle at the ones who call themselves "teens" but then show their age as 23 or something!?

Offline Roth

I've thought about this in the past, the only conclusion I can come to is that is most other arenas of work, your pay goes up the older you get, you earn more with more experience, etc... so I think its maybe their way of trying to mirror that in this line of work too. They probably don't consider that they are already massively overpaid for the actual "work" they do anyway, but that's really the only semblance of logic I can find in these inflated prices for old wg's..

It a sad fact that as they get older nature takes its course.  :( Things get more wrinkled and saggy and looks go.  When your a prossie you looks and condition matter to a punter.  So nobody's  gonna pay high rates to fuck an old prune when they can do the same with a young stunner.  Older prossies have have got to realise that the money is to be made when there younger, good looking and in prime condition.  As they get older they should expect to earn less.  :hi:

5th Musketeer

We all wonder about that question.  However, there ARE punters who like BBBW, or are into hardsports, or really skinny girls, or even old women.  I have my own preferences - which do NOT include any of those - but to each his own.  It would be boring if we all liked the same type, though on a bell curve I would guess that most of us are pretty much in the middle.

Offline smiths

We all wonder about that question.  However, there ARE punters who like BBBW, or are into hardsports, or really skinny girls, or even old women.  I have my own preferences - which do NOT include any of those - but to each his own.  It would be boring if we all liked the same type, though on a bell curve I would guess that most of us are pretty much in the middle.

No we don't ALL wonder as I know the answer and you have posted it here, there are punters who like different WGs to others and will pay more than others, always been the case and I imagine always will be. All quite simple WGs only get business if a punter is prepared to pay her rate.

5th Musketeer

This one has amused me for a while.

"Hi guys I'm 25"

7 years is a hell of a lot when you're trying to pass for 25...
She has FOUR interesting FBs.  All four are positive, and she seems happy in her comments but reports them as "disputed" - doesn't sound like she knows her way around AW.  :dash:

5th Musketeer

No we don't ALL wonder as I know the answer and you have posted it here, there are punters who like different WGs to others and will pay more than others, always been the case and I imagine always will be. All quite simple WGs only get business if a punter is prepared to pay her rate.
You're right of course. I was really just making a comment to the previous poster's question.  We all know we like something different and we'll only pay what we are prepared to pay.