Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex machine in wood green north london  (Read 10115 times)

28 review(s) for Miss Angelina Jade (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sly ol fox

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok so here it goes

Perfect for me as she is just round the corner from where I work. Not the best area I wouldn't go at night, lots of flats and a park opposite, I personally didn't feel safe around there.

Apearence
10.10  her pictured are 100 % spot on, body is perfect I love a girl with tattoos and her body is covered in them, nice tits pretty face and a peach ass. Also very clean

Personality
She's a bubbly girl very smiley, likes to chat, felt easy to be around.

The meet.
All the usual, no OWO  no DFK, just light kissing.
Was a bit disappointed, started of licking her out from behind, she is very very clean and her ass and pussy taste great. One of the cleanist girls iv been with. Done spoon her on top then finished in doggy, round 2 her on top and again finished in doggy.

Overall decent punt with a decent girl.
Left feeling happy so was a positive from me.

Would I see again?  Yes only coz easy location for me and she's cute and got a great body.

Offline horsa

Offline sly ol fox

Online Makka124

She's got implants or she had something done to her ass

Offline sly ol fox

I saw her last thursday, ass looked and felt real to me wasn't massive but but firm and peachy, like smiley miley's ass if anyone has seen her.

Offline Anadin

Yeah it's fake although not massive and she's very happy with it.

Offline claretandblue

She certainly did dfk on the occasions I saw her a few months back ,I see owo is now an extra twenty, that was just a tenner.

Undecided as to whether I will try and see her again,the location is a big negative for me

Offline sly ol fox

I went in the early afternoon, and even then I just didn't feel safe, maybe it was just me, it's not that bad though.
We did kiss french kiss but it was light and no tongue, maybe I just wasn't her type I dunno.

Offline claretandblue

I went in the early afternoon, and even then I just didn't feel safe, maybe it was just me, it's not that bad though.
We did kiss french kiss but it was light and no tongue, maybe I just wasn't her type I dunno.
It's a dodgy area no doubt, I also remember there being some snoopy neighbours too

punter6969

Is it near Lordship Lane where the drive-by shooting occurred?

monkeyspanker1981

I'm almost certain I sat next to her in Wagamama in Stratford, Westfield several weeks ago.  If itnwas her, she was with another girl and equally tatted up bald guy who just chatted such utter bullshit. I thought she might have Brazilian. Her accent was a little difficult to place.  Fake and tatted to fuck isn't my thing.

richard1971

Comes and goes every few months...keep checking back

Offline The_Don

It's a dodgy area no doubt

IMO, Edmonton worse.

Is it near Lordship Lane where the drive-by shooting occurred?

About 5 min walk away.

Profile gone :(

IMO, she on holiday, hence the de-active profile (seen it happen a few times before)

Did you read the reviews?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=62718.msg895192#msg895192
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 03:24:32 pm by The_Don »

Offline claretandblue

Red_baron

Comes and goes every few months...keep checking back

Thanks for the heads up.... Also is Edmonton really such a bad area??

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the heads up.... Also is Edmonton really such a bad area??

IMO, yes

Offline pumps

IMO, yes

:sarcastic:  they are savages up that way. I still remember the news reports from when the ikea opened....

Worth a go -just go with a poverty punting phone and the exact cash required & park far away and put the key in your sock. Lol

dembo200

She was great punt,and vfm.weirdly out of place in that area.could easily have been working for £200 an hour in kensington.

Offline The_Don

I still remember the news reports from when the ikea opened....

Funny thing is, that Ikea is in Edmonton (N18) but they state its Ikea Tottenham  :wacko:

Worth a go -just go with a poverty punting phone and the exact cash required & park far away and put the key in your sock. Lol

I seen a lot of thing (good and bad) this side of London. But Edmonton been getting worse over the years, IMO.

Offline pumps

Funny thing is, that Ikea is in Edmonton (N18) but they state its Ikea Tottenham  :wacko:

Probably so that when folks google it, they don't see how uncivilised the folks in that area are :p

External Link/Members Only

I have no reason to go there, but when I occasionally drive through Edmonton it's not hard to spot it's a rough place.

Offline webpunter

She was great punt,and vfm.weirdly out of place in that area.could easily have been working for £200 an hour in kensington.
I dunno why AW girlies base themselves in crap locations.  The accomo will be cheap for them to rent but then they have all the shit with living there.  Like flying home every few weeks / month with a bundle of cash.  And for lots of punters [me included] the area is a no-go.  I tried to hook up with her in Manchester a year or so back.  Did some texts & had a convo.  She was good at communicating & sounded really sexy.  She might get 200 now & again but would be busier at 140-160 in central London

Offline Rick2468

I am checking this ladys page a couple of times a week so I can visit her again. Absolutely love her look. Last time she was off for a couple of months before she came back and was only here for a few weeks. Hope she comes back soon. The area is rough but the walk from the station to her flat is mainly down a high street and I didn't feel any crap was going to kick off.

Offline DazzieD

I am checking this ladys page a couple of times a week so I can visit her again. Absolutely love her look. Last time she was off for a couple of months before she came back and was only here for a few weeks. Hope she comes back soon. The area is rough but the walk from the station to her flat is mainly down a high street and I didn't feel any crap was going to kick off.

Spurs away, fackin love it mate!

Offline Wilson85

You won't have any trouble in that area as long as you are discreet. ;)

Offline webpunter

Hope she comes back soon
You're in luck.  Profile just popped back up on my HL.  As a reminder:
I'm sure the hourly rate has edged up.  She must have been reading UKP !

Offline The_Don

You're in luck.  Profile just popped back up on my HL.  As a reminder:
I'm sure the hourly rate has edged up.  She must have been reading UKP !

I punted her several times.

The below is a link and screen shots, from my review (back in July 2015).

Offline sly ol fox

hi guys just to let you know, i went to see miss sex machine again yesterday for half hour after i finished work.

and yes this time round she has now got ass implants why???? i have no clue she looked great without them.

it was a quick one for me, only managed the one pop in half hour, spent a good 10 minutes just kissing and licking her out while she sat in doggy style, then on with the rubber and doggy for about 10 minutes then i completely exploded inside her, had a little chat and she did recommend that i try her next time with her friend for a threesome, even asked her mate to come in the room so i could see her.

Offline Nagilum

Love it, her profiles opening "high class beauty" yes high alright  :sarcastic:

Nice review OP, glad you had a blast.

Offline JamesRockford

equally tatted up bald guy who just chatted such utter bullshit.

Possibly her dad or tax accountant or nutritionist

dembo200

Spurs away, fackin love it mate!

Up the Yids :cool:

Honestly you lot are a bunch of pussys.Been going to WHL for the last 30 years and never had one bit of trouble.

Offline webpunter

Can some klevver UKPerr waz up a pic please.  This weekend i will look at the detail as to how to do this on here [without leaving a trace on the pic source]

punther

Can some klevver UKPerr waz up a pic please.  This weekend i will look at the detail as to how to do this on here [without leaving a trace on the pic source]

Hidden Image/Members Only

piccadilly47

Saw her yesterday. She's looking good. Her boobs look bigger than 34 E.

Offline Anadin

She's gone again, that was quick. She usually knocks about for a few weeks I thought.

Offline The_Don

She's gone again, that was quick. She usually knocks about for a few weeks I thought.

She may be back.

going on current history her profile is active when she working

Offline Anadin

She may be back.

More than likely but unless I'm mistaken she wasn't even available for a week this time, I fancied an appointment this weekend too :(

foxinthebox9

I saw her at the weekend (gonna be my first review soon) and she said she was here for 2 weeks at a time. Odd she's gone after couple of day's. She was gr8 by the way.

Offline The_Don

More than likely but unless I'm mistaken she wasn't even available for a week this time, I fancied an appointment this weekend too :(

I've been a bit busy punting.

This may help you  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only