Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Glasgow  (Read 3535 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

Just a short review of my latest visit with Gaby.

Met at her South of the river apartment. I hadn't specified anything in particular and when I arrived Gaby was wearing a very sexy red business suit and heels. The suit showed off her incredible figure as it hugged her curves. Started with Gaby's usual hospitality, the offer of a drink and a catch-up chat before discussing the meet. I've had some pretty adventurous meets with Gaby but on this occasion opted for something a bit more laid back. I told her I fancied an edging session. Now apparently this means different things to different people, so I confirmed it was orgasm control I was interested in.

We moved into the bedroom and as I started to undress, Gaby removed her suit to reveal sexy black bra, stockings and suspended, but no panties. She really does have an amazing body. So onto the bed and some very passionate and intimate DFK, which went on for a while before I slipped my hand between her legs, to discover she was very wet and I felt obliged to slip a finger or two inside. I then moved down and offered RO, which I'm sure was by much appreciated.

So onto the main event. I laid back and Gaby used a combination of OWO and hands to bring me to the edge time and time again. She even taught me a trick or two to control myself. There must be something about this technique, or experience as a whole, as I could feel myself throbbing and Gaby even commented on how hard I was. As she knows it's my favourite, Gaby gave my balls a lot of attention with her tongue and taking them both fully into her mouth, separately I might add, she is a little lady after all.

I was now ready for the condom and Gaby mounted me and a very energetic time followed. Watching her ride you in the mirror is a sight to behold. I then turned her onto her back and took full advantage of her flexibility; putting her legs over my shoulders and hers, spread eagled as wide as they could go, every now and then lifting her up by the hips to maximise penetration. This position always presents the opportunity for some more DFK, making the whole experience that little more intimate. I got to the point where my legs were starting to shake so it was time to think about finishing up.

Before satisfying myself I told Gaby I would like to see her cum, so she laid back with her favourite toy, and along with my fingers she came to a very satisfying and wet climax. I decided to feed Gaby's insatiable appetite for cum. So she got on her knees in front of me and I unloaded into her mouth. Seemed to take an age to empty myself, but as usual, not a drop was wasted.

After a quick cleanup we laid for a few minutes just chilling before we both went for a shower. Another cuppa and short chat and I was on my way. Unfortunately as soon as I got in the car, I got a text from Gaby asking if I had left her money. To my embarrassment I realised I hadn't, so I headed straight back to correct my error. I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last to do this, but she was totally cool about it, but I still felt like a shit.

All in all another amazing hour with Gaby. There is always a twist and something new to try. I know I'll be back.

moosehead69

Nice review but you do realise you will be punished severely the next time you return or was that part of your plan.....
She certainly is a great girl and so inventive...

DG

Nice review but you do realise you will be punished severely the next time you return or was that part of your plan.....
She certainly is a great girl and so inventive...

I've only done that once before and I felt like a shit then too; luckily that was also with an understanding regular. Punishment not my scene mate; ask Gabs  :cool:

bigbell

ive done that a couple of times, thats how i prefer pay on arrival,

a girl i normally see, who i asked to see naked when i arrived, did so, and as we got straight into it
never paid, and it was the next day i realised, foned her straight away all apologetic and she was more than ok about it
and was told, "just pay  next time your in"
i too felt like shit, even worse i t was 2 months before i saw her again 

chico1000

DG
You are cruel fucker winding up Randy like this. 

Offline seeker

Nope, i never forget to pay  :D
You DG are a rouge and a chancer of the highest order  :lol:
G will probably lock you up in that big cage  and flog you next time ....

jimbob123

Great review but the link doesnt seem to work

DG

Nope, i never forget to pay  :D
You DG are a rouge and a chancer of the highest order  :lol:
G will probably lock you up in that big cage  and flog you next time ....

Does that make me a boundary pusher? As for the flogging; I refer the honourable gentleman to my earlier reply :lol:

DG

Great review but the link doesnt seem to work

I assume she's doing account admin or something. Either that or she met so many chancers yesterday she's thrown the towel in  :D

Offline auldie63

External Link/Members Only

Unfortunately as soon as I got in the car, I got a text from Gaby asking if I had left her money. To my embarrassment I realised I hadn't, so I headed straight back to correct my error. I'm sure I'm not the first and won't be the last to do this, but she was totally cool about it, but I still felt like a shit.

All in all another amazing hour with Gaby. There is always a twist and something new to try. I know I'll be back.
+1 me too also, nearly had a bump wi the motor in the hurry to get back. She actually said 'You can give me it next time'. There's trusting for you.
Me here fucked and not in a nice way and you're putting up reviews like this! Dirty lucky bastard, I hope your next shite is a hedgehog! :yahoo: :drinks:

DG

+1 me too also, nearly had a bump wi the motor in the hurry to get back. She actually said 'You can give me it next time'. There's trusting for you.
Me here fucked and not in a nice way and you're putting up reviews like this! Dirty lucky bastard, I hope your next shite is a hedgehog! :yahoo: :drinks:

And there was me thinking I was providing you with some solace in your hour of need  :cool: Wait till next Monday's review  :yahoo: Get well soon mate  :drinks:

moosehead69

Either that or she met so many chancers yesterday she's thrown the towel in  :D

Speak for urself mate  :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 02:55:39 pm by moosehead69 »

Offline The Man With No Name

Been really fancying a booking with Gabby for a while now, but understand she can be quite hard book, due to restricted hours etc.

How far in advance is advisable? Take it same day isn't going to happen?

DG

Been really fancying a booking with Gabby for a while now, but understand she can be quite hard book, due to restricted hours etc.

How far in advance is advisable? Take it same day isn't going to happen?

I usually book a couple of weeks in advance so I can get my preferred time, but on Monday it was same day. It's more to do with what time you want. On her full days she's usually booked around lunchtime and end of office hours. Mid afternoon is a good bet. What she won't do is 'slot you in'. Even as a regular she told me she needed time to get ready so it was later than I would normally want.

RandyF

:rolleyes:  Another one?

The Knights will all now feel obliged, to contrive reasons for multiple reviews of girlfriend and vie to be her bestest boyfriend.  "Hey guy, gets this - I went again and I accidently paid her TWICE"  << Now that one might actually do the trick  :lol:

DG

The Knights will all now feel obliged, to contrive reasons for multiple reviews of girlfriend and vie to be her bestest boyfriend.  "Hey guy, gets this - I went again and I accidently paid her TWICE"  << Now that one might actually do the trick  :lol:

Randy mate, I'm disappointed in your tone. When you told me I could look forward to two upcoming reviews from your HL, I felt sure that G would be one of them, but here you are, defaming those who take the time to submit an honest review of an honest girl, intended to highlight the novelty of that particular meet.

Ah well it seems you just can't please everyone  :(

PS. For the record, and don't tell anyone, but she did tell me I was her favourite  :) And you didn't buy that 'I forgot to pay' pish did you? BFs don't pay, you know that  :cool:

chico1000

Randy where you been again?  I normally set my watch by you.  Have you been out visiting a lady and slept in.  Naughty boy.  The lads are waiting on your promised review.  It's like Christmas the anticipation.

Randy where you been again?  I normally set my watch by you.  Have you been out visiting a lady and slept in.  Naughty boy.  The lads are waiting on your promised review.  It's like Christmas the anticipation.

Exactly, stop talking shite here, cuntface and go and commence that mammoth, arduous, gauntlet of a task that is your yearly review of the one girl you've had the balls to call up. Or will it bring back too much mental trauma, in danger of re-triggering your PT'P'SD?  :lol:

I usually book a couple of weeks in advance so I can get my preferred time, but on Monday it was same day. It's more to do with what time you want. On her full days she's usually booked around lunchtime and end of office hours. Mid afternoon is a good bet. What she won't do is 'slot you in'. Even as a regular she told me she needed time to get ready so it was later than I would normally want.

Two weeks is a bit much, can't be doing with that much pre-planning.

Mid-afternoon does sound like a good bet. Hopefully should be fine if I go for that sort of time and book a day or two ahead...   :hi:

RandyF

Exactly, stop talking shite here, cuntface and go and commence that mammoth, arduous, gauntlet of a task that is your yearly review of the one girl you've had the balls to call up. Or will it bring back too much mental trauma, in danger of re-triggering your PT'P'SD?  :lol:

No Post Traumatic Stress Disorder here mate...then again I've never fucked a bloke (twice) and never noticed.  That could traumatise the most hardened soul, so there's no shame in it you hear?

Strange cunt indeed, talks very authoritatively at times, but it's all based on other peoples reviews/knowledge  :unknown: 

RandyF

defaming those who take the time to submit an honest review of an honest girl, intended to highlight the novelty of that particular meet.

...thought it was taken as bad-forum on here, to review the same hoor multiple times DG.  Not sure if there's a rule about it or not, don't see any  :unknown:  It could all get quite ridiculous with certain superstars and there most ardent fans as you can imagine  :rolleyes:

DG

...thought it was taken as bad-forum on here, to review the same hoor multiple times DG.  Not sure if there's a rule about it or not, don't see any  :unknown:  It could all get quite ridiculous with certain superstars and there most ardent fans as you can imagine  :rolleyes:

I tend to agree but as I pointed out, and have done with other girls I've reviewed more than once, my intention is to comment on a new or different aspect of a meet with a particular girl. Granted there will always be some repetition, but hopefully I highlight the differences more. I might also put up another review in reposte to comments made by other punters about a girl that were at odds with my experience.

I'm sure that covers it mate, but as ever, I am grateful for you keeping me right.  :drinks:

No Post Traumatic Stress Disorder here mate...then again I've never fucked a bloke (twice) and never noticed.  That could traumatise the most hardened soul, so there's no shame in it you hear?

Strange cunt indeed, talks very authoritatively at times, but it's all based on other peoples reviews/knowledge  :unknown:

Well, you have a point there - you'd need to have actually punted to have PT'P'SD. But you can always try to work up the courage for next year...  :cry:

Now, in the meantime, pipe down and get back to your cupboard, Harry Potter.  :yahoo:

RandyF

to comment on a new or different aspect of a meet with a particular girl.

If I was to play devils advocate here DG, I'd say there's nothing new in this review that you haven't already posted extensively on - other than a small paragraph on 'hedging' where she sucked and wanked you off while stopping often  :rolleyes:

A contrivance.

Being a straight down the middle neutral though, I'm easy  :drinks:

*Edging not hedging  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 09:59:02 am by RandyF »

RandyF

Well, you have a point there - you'd need to have actually punted to have PT'P'SD. But you can always try to work up the courage for next year...  :cry:

Now, in the meantime, pipe down and get back to your cupboard, Harry Potter.  :yahoo:

Bizarrely this creepy night shift shite shovelled, is equating booking hoors with some kind of bravado and machismo.

He's been bleating on about Gabriella for fucking months, talking like a Gabby Guru to newbies and the cunt still hasn't been.

The most useful (and unique) info you brought here TOWNS, regarded that superstar whatshername?  Kevin or something like that - yeah two fucks in and you still never clocked he was a fucking BLOKE.

DG

If I was to play devils advocate here DG, I'd say there's nothing new in this review that you haven't already posted extensively on - other than a small paragraph on 'hedging' where she sucked and wanked you off while stopping often  :rolleyes:

A contrivance.

Being a straight down the middle neutral though, I'm easy  :drinks:

*Edging not hedging  :hi:

Damn there's just no getting past your sleuthing skills. Wait a minute; is The Gadgetman you're alter ego?   :unknown:

bensonhedges20

Dont think you can beat the fan club randy. Let them enjoy their (insert superlative(s) Gabby). After all her schedule seems to be free for the fluffsters.

Must say, never have I ever had an amazing session and forgotten to pay. Only happens with civvies.

Unless its the taz equivalent of a discount.

"you owe me a super fluffy review as you forgot to pay"

DG

Dont think you can beat the fan club randy. Let them enjoy their (insert superlative(s) Gabby). After all her schedule seems to be free for the fluffsters.

Must say, never have I ever had an amazing session and forgotten to pay. Only happens with civvies.

Unless its the taz equivalent of a discount.

"you owe me a super fluffy review as you forgot to pay"

:dash: :dash: :dash:

My bait box is nearly empty with all the bites I'm getting.  :lol: :D :cool:
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 04:29:01 pm by DG »

Offline seeker

I sense another pishing contest about to begin  :D

Bizarrely this creepy night shift shite shovelled, is equating booking hoors with some kind of bravado and machismo.

He's been bleating on about Gabriella for fucking months, talking like a Gabby Guru to newbies and the cunt still hasn't been.

The most useful (and unique) info you brought here TOWNS, regarded that superstar whatshername?  Kevin or something like that - yeah two fucks in and you still never clocked he was a fucking BLOKE.

What time does it matter when I post? Jealous that you're all chained up to your radiator by the time I do, or something?

Randy, it's you that clearly seems to think phoning and actually going through with a booking is a traumatic event as you spend all this time talking about punting, but never seem to actually do it. There's really no bravery involved - I simply call a girl, book her, and fuck her -  so one must wonder what you're so specifically afraid of, or if you're just a giant fucking pussy in general, full of typical trash talk. Oh what a cliché! Like a Muhammad Ali of punting that's too scared to ever get in the ring. Hah! :lol:

The first time I mentioned Gabriella was only a couple of a weeks ago, so you're wrong there also. The other difference is that I will actually go and punt with her as opposed to simply wanking myself stupid thinking about it while chained to a water pipe, like all the other girls you've never had the balls to book.

That's the 2nd time just on this thread that you've tried to claim I banged a tranny last year. The thing with comebacks, Randy, and I'll only explain this for you once, is that they only work ONCE. Yet this is the pitiful attempt at insult you aim at me every time you act like a childish slither of shite, which seems to be every time you're on here. You're worse than Geldof with Don't Like Mondays.

So that's all four I've called you out on, mostly sub-standard pish we've all heard before from you as well. You really don't have anything left, do you?  :cry:

mavgoose

That's a challenge the he/she keyboard comedian warrior will no doubt take up. Probably type and re draft his attempt at "wit" many times before publishing.

Randy, this is a forum for punting. You don't punt. You've admitted it. You contribute nothing.
My theory on you right from day one ....?

Holly Taylor , or whatever her name was I reviewed , you're her or her partner. She probably knew the only other girls you "reviewed". So, not difficult to concoct them.
Scottish sisterhood and all that. 

Prove me wrong or fck off.

:bomb: :hi:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 07:29:18 am by mavgoose »

Offline Rossco100

« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:29:26 am by Rossco100 »
Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: daviemac

RandyF

You really don't have anything left, do you?  :cry:

Today at 03:56:12 am »  <Ouch> on the back-shift again TOWNS. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to shovel it. 

First time round you actually claimed I'd fucked ALL of  the skankiest hoors TOWNS (The Oddity With No Shame), but now sadly my macho man rating has plummeted and I'm a geek figure, that's  actually fucked none of them ever.  There was a bloke on here saying just that same thing before you showed up again TOWNS. Talked about Gabby a lot too he did.  Anyway,  maybe the truth is as per-usual, somewhere in-between those extremes, but that'd be my fucking business wouldn't it.

No I'll continue to mention you fucking the tranny and not realising for as long as I see fit.  Stop telling people what to do you pompous cunt.  It's relevant and totally in context, it's a not a retort. After all, this pompous authoritative arrogant persona you attempt to portray - it may actually lead some members to believe you have a clue what you're talking about.  You're a summariser.  You summary other peoples post/reviews and post them as your own.  A guy that fucks a bloke twice and doesn't notice is not knowledgeable about the female anatomy.  No.  No way. This needs to be known and shared.  People can't be risking there hard earned cash on the say-so off someone so undomesticated.

You've not called no one out macho man. As in real life too don't call the shots here, you don't get to tell p[people what to do. Take your shovel and you get shovelling.  You're a night shift skivvy.  Know your place.

To surmise you don't the difference between a woman and a man's anatomy. Appear to know surprisingly little about hoors,, other than what you read on here, and a fucking arrogant pompous dick to boot.

Go fuck Gabriella macho man, you have been gurning about it for fucking ever, as I said.  She fucking deserv....she'd welcome you.  She's a very high falluting type hoor you know..think she'd revel in your company, and is probably looking forward to your visit as we speak  :)

RandyF

Prove me wrong or fck off.

:bomb: :hi:

My theory about you WAS spot-on from day#1 Mavgoose.  Something not right with you.  Not in a malicious way granted, but Jesus Christ you've paid to fuck everything (and I mean everything) in the west coast of Scotland. There's supposed to be some choice in the matter.  A selection process even.  Not with you. You'd manage just fine without reviews, all you need is phone nos.

No one else here comes close to your hoor tally Mav. Certainly not me!!  Problem is, no one sane would want too either. Painful desperation about it all.

Nobody would bother there arse with you normally Mavgoose, but then you are prone to dropping these totally out of touch comments.

Holly Taylor loathed me.  The feeling was mutual.  :D :lol:  Unfortunately many know that too.  Ooops!

Sadly being such an easily led suggestible soul, with very little effort you could be convinced I'm Carol Vorderman.

DG

Guys, I'm not completely immune to a bit of banter on here and you know Randy, we have a bit of fun, but all that this is now doing is discouraging anyone from wanting to post reviews for fear of being ripped apart or have their thread hijacked.

I have given an honest review, of an honest and well regarded girl, and thankfully most punters see it for what it is. Whether or not I've gone overboard with my reviews of Gaby or not is largely immaterial and Randy has made his views on this clear, but I'll bear that in mind in the future.

I do get a bit pissed off by members slagging off reviews when they offer very little themselves, and I also think it's obvious that a lot of members do take advantage of others' posts when making comment themselves. Facts are always best, based on actually experience, and opinions are great so long as they are given constructively with a degree of provenance.

Anyway lads I'm off to finalise my next meet, which I may or may not post a review about. Happy punting my good friends  :drinks:

Offline Game of scones

I think everycunt  oan here should go on a wee nite oot I'll bring the boxing gloves so naebody can fuckin play wae theresels  :drinks:

mavgoose

DG , I apologise for taking the thread / review slightly off topic.
I have seen Gabby. Just once. I was blown away by her good looks and performance. Great girl.

It does become a bit relevant however when it is clear Ms. Randy is yet again vehemently putting down another girl ( the competition ). It's obvious now.

Read between the lines of his / her reviews. Clearly touting the girls in a very subtle way. As I said , sisterhood.

What happened pet ? , did the popular girls kick you out the gang...?? You can tell us. A problem shared etc.

Offline auldie63

FFS why do you guys keep reading his/er pish. I stopped weeks ago when s/he said his/er dad was 39 and his/er grannie 16 or something. If you ignore the ageist teenage idiot s/he may go back to playing with his/er train set and give you all peace.

DG

DG , I apologise for taking the thread / review slightly off topic.
I have seen Gabby. Just once. I was blown away by her good looks and performance. Great girl.

It does become a bit relevant however when it is clear Ms. Randy is yet again vehemently putting down another girl ( the competition ). It's obvious now.

Read between the lines of his / her reviews. Clearly touting the girls in a very subtle way. As I said , sisterhood.

What happened pet ? , did the popular girls kick you out the gang...?? You can tell us. A problem shared etc.

I get it mate, it's just that some girls seem to attract this shite more than others. Nuff said  :drinks:

DG

FFS why do you guys keep reading his/er pish. I stopped weeks ago when s/he said his/er dad was 39 and his/er grannie 16 or something. If you ignore the ageist teenage idiot s/he may go back to playing with his/er train set and give you all peace.

Wise words indeed auld yin  :hi:

bigbell

Guys, I'm not completely immune to a bit of banter on here and you know Randy, we have a bit of fun, but all that this is now doing is discouraging anyone from wanting to post reviews for fear of being ripped apart or have their thread hijacked.

I have given an honest review, of an honest and well regarded girl, and thankfully most punters see it for what it is. Whether or not I've gone overboard with my reviews of Gaby or not is largely immaterial and Randy has made his views on this clear, but I'll bear that in mind in the future.

I do get a bit pissed off by members slagging off reviews when they offer very little themselves, and I also think it's obvious that a lot of members do take advantage of others' posts when making comment themselves. Facts are always best, based on actually experience, and opinions are great so long as they are given constructively with a degree of provenance.

Anyway lads I'm off to finalise my next meet, which I may or may not post a review about. Happy punting my good friends  :drinks:

less of that shit!!! :rose:

we want to read your reviews, it is a review forum after all.

chico1000

DG stick with the program mate. It's only Fagbreath and Randy. Fagbreath a lot of us have suspicions there bordering on guilty as charged.  As for Randy and Holly.
 Randy is putting up his own smokescreen.  He couldn't have loathed her because he subtly recommended her a good few months back.  The laugh was she had elite courtesan on her profile before it dissapeared.  In fairness to the whore hating biggot racist his description of girl next door and her pad was absolutely spot on.  Randy likewise why don't you just get with the program instead of all the shit you spew out.

Offline tazman1002001

DG you are so right ...... I read other positive reviews from other regions and they get praised for writing a honest and sometimes fluffy style review (in case anyone didn't know this is my preferred style of reviews) by there fellow punters ......however in the Scotland region we are almost scared to write a positive review as it will receive nothing but negativity ....... I for one don't give a fuck what anyone says  :dance: especially if they are being negative .......you arseholes know who you are  :thumbsup:

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG stick with the program mate. It's only Fagbreath and Randy. Fagbreath a lot of us have suspicions there bordering on guilty as charged.  As for Randy and Holly.
 Randy is putting up his own smokescreen.  He couldn't have loathed her because he subtly recommended her a good few months back.  The laugh was she had elite courtesan on her profile before it dissapeared.  In fairness to the whore hating biggot racist his description of girl next door and her pad was absolutely spot on.  Randy likewise why don't you just get with the program instead of all the shit you spew out.

Indeed. My last character assassination of Randy clearly had the little wank stain seething, as his attempt at a reply was the most aggressive and hilariously angry I've seen him yet. I therefore enjoy winding him up in response to all the petulant shite he spouts as much as the next decent member on here. :yahoo:

It is, however, all getting a bit tired and the more you rip the arse from him, the more he comes back, desperate for another verbal raping, and so the cycle continues... "Banter" gets boring when the opposition clearly doesn't have the wit to keep up, meaning it isn't banter any more. I therefore think it best if we all simply completely ignore the little cretin for here on in. Like most smelly farts, he'll dissipate faster if we simply pretend he's not here. :thumbsup:

mavgoose

I agree 100% with the above.
I am now officially ignoring him / her. Please everyone, sign up for this.
DG , apologies again we have sidetracked your review.
Admin, please feel free to either remove all non applicable comments, our indeed group them into a "who or what is Randy" thread in the Scotland general section.

Offline auldie63

"who or what is Randy"
Does anyone really care?

Cue all sorts of toys flying out the pram.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 08:11:43 am by auldie63 »

RandyF

-

Couldn't help but notice everyone (bar me!) ignored your post and its content TOWNS.  Even I didn't bother reading a word of your newest post tho.  I'm sure its diamond

It's the pompous thing.  Just doesn't work on a forum.  Everybody hates the pompous cunt.

Maybe it'd work Equestrian forum though  :lol:  Or a shite shovellers, a chance get away from the mundanity of skivvying.

Nahh, best just to loose the pomp.

RandyF

ageist

whore hating biggot racist

Ageist?  :scare: This has to be a first. Has anyone on here ever been accused of being ageist on here before?  Silly old cunt. 

Any of you fluffters of the Jewish faith, we could batter on anti Semitic to the list. Extreme fluffiness  in full flow.

What a ridiculous state for grown men to get themselves into.   All this over a prostitute they don't even know.  I can only hope you fluffters are as passionate, protective and caring towards your own friends and family...tends not to work both ways though eh. 

It's more extreme than just 'fluffy'.   Honestly, if a guy came in here  this morning and wrote a negative review of Glasgow Gabriella, these fluffy's would want to inflict physical pain - if they could get hold of him, they'd actually resort to slapping him around.  To hurt him, just as much as he'd 'hurt' them. Maybe it's a cultural thing. A 'Scotch' thing as Jamess999 would say.  I'll need to look on some other regions at some point.

Now apparently I'm a hoor! Or better, a bloke with a hoor girlfriend!  But hold it here, if that were true if I did have a hoor sat here with me, 'on tap' - wouldn't you fluffys be green with envy?  I'd be like a god to you lot, the coolest guy in Scotland.  Oh well  whatever,  good thing I'm on the official ignore list - don't want them worshipping me  :rolleyes:

Now, I am actually going off to spend a large part of this weekend, with a prostitute.  No, sadly I will be paying for the majority of it, and she's 20 years too young to be my burd  :(  Never have or ever will tout her - it'd be pointless, the Glasgow punters/fluffys always go for the same old slappers anyway. There's nothing I pay to fuck these days I could tout.  40bob pumped out old slappers Gabriella - it's a 'Scotch' thing.