Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriella - Glasgow  (Read 3542 times)

DG

Ageist?  :scare: This has to be a first. Has anyone on here ever been accused of being ageist on here before?  Silly old cunt. 

Any of you fluffters of the Jewish faith, we could batter on anti Semitic to the list. Extreme fluffiness  in full flow.

What a ridiculous state for grown men to get themselves into.   All this over a prostitute they don't even know.  I can only hope you fluffters are as passionate, protective and caring towards your own friends and family...tends not to work both ways though eh. 

It's more extreme than just 'fluffy'.   Honestly, if a guy came in here  this morning and wrote a negative review of Glasgow Gabriella, these fluffy's would want to inflict physical pain - if they could get hold of him, they'd actually resort to slapping him around.  To hurt him, just as much as he'd 'hurt' them. Maybe it's a cultural thing. A 'Scotch' thing as Jamess999 would say.  I'll need to look on some other regions at some point.

Now apparently I'm a hoor! Or better, a bloke with a hoor girlfriend!  But hold it here, if that were true if I did have a hoor sat here with me, 'on tap' - wouldn't you fluffys be green with envy?  I'd be like a god to you lot, the coolest guy in Scotland.  Oh well  whatever,  good thing I'm on the official ignore list - don't want them worshipping me  :rolleyes:

Now, I am actually going off to spend a large part of this weekend, with a prostitute.  No, sadly I will be paying for the majority of it, and she's 20 years too young to be my burd  :(  Never have or ever will tout her - it'd be pointless, the Glasgow punters/fluffys always go for the same old slappers anyway. There's nothing I pay to fuck these days I could tout.  40bob pumped out old slappers Gabriella - it's a 'Scotch' thing.

Usual parcel of shite Randy but there are a couple of points worthy of comment.

Firstly, if you have a girl on tap then good luck to you; thing is we wouldn't  know whether to be green with envy or not because, unless she's once of your three historical reviews, we've got nothing to go on.

You obviously are so bitter and twisted to not realise the difference between reviewing a top service provider and touting. And, if a guy did come on here and post a negative review of Gabriella, or any other girl I had previously given a Positive review for, I would sit up and take notice; not so I can arbitrarily rip him apart based on nothing whatsoever other than some misguided loyalty, but to understand a) does it seem like a balanced and honest review and b) if it is a genuine negative review, is there something that would indicate the girl in question is likely to repeat poor service in the future?

As I've often said on this forum, there is no need for out and out rudeness and abuse to be levelled at any girl, or guy for that matter, unless there is some underlying good reason, backed up by experience or evidence. As a gentleman and all round decent human being, I am offended when someone comes on here, defaming the good character of someone I know to be equally decent, based on nothing more than prejudice, spite or jealousy. Now if that's fluffiness then fine, but if you've got nothing constructive or informative to say, do us and yourself a favour by saying nothing.

And for the rest of you guys, Taz, Mav, Chico etc. I will continue to review as I see fit and certainly won't be put of by the SUKP zealots and Taz, they may well be reviews of the highest fluffiness  :drinks:

mavgoose

Very well put DG.
I agree whole heartedly with the abuse comments.
However , again , I implore everyone to now ignore the shitty unfounded immature suspect ramblings of he / she ? R.

Please. Everyone. As stated - ignore this non event of a persona and just continue on what we do best. Punt. And review.

The simplest ethos of UK punting.

!

bensonhedges20

Now apparently I'm a hoor! Or better, a bloke with a hoor girlfriend!  But hold it here, if that were true if I did have a hoor sat here with me, 'on tap' - wouldn't you fluffys be green with envy?  I'd be like a god to you lot, the coolest guy in Scotland.  Oh well  whatever,  good thing I'm on the official ignore list - don't want them worshipping me  :rolleyes:

Lol
Pmsl
Roflmao

All negative gabriella posters are now gender changed into females or 'rival prossies'.

I got hated om for outing her duplicate profile but calling randy a female pmsl.

The lengths some of you fluffsters go is hilarious.