Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jess English - Has anyone seen her before now?  (Read 1462 times)

Offline GentlemanCallerMids

Hi there,

I am thinking of making a booking with English Jess and I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience of her services?

I am a boob man and in particular I love hard erect sensitive nipples.  I can lose interest in a punt if the girl doesn't have good nipples

Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

If you like l o n g nipples you should see our Sammy from our Brum FBSM thread!
Check it out!

..S..
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Cheers for that. I'll have a look.

It's not just that the nipples need to be long, I love  hard erect sensitive nipples. I'm also looking to punt in Coventry where I live

Diehard

Hi there,

I am thinking of making a booking with English Jess and I was wondering if anyone has any personal experience of her services?

I am a boob man and in particular I love hard erect sensitive nipples.  I can lose interest in a punt if the girl doesn't have good nipples

Thanks in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Steer well clear. She is the girl I think who was in the paper boasting how she rips clients off and her exotic lifestyle, which was bollocks as having seen her a few times in the past she wouldn't have a clue what exotic means.

She provides a very mechanical service and also demanded that you park you car in sight of her property..this of course a big no no!

She changes her profile name almost weekly and has changed her profile a few times so read into that what you will.

My advice, don't waste or risk your hard earned.

Thanks for the heads up Diehard.

My current go to girl in Coventry is Kate_43 but having seen her a few times, I fancied something different.

I'll look elsewhere but thanks for the tip.

Diehard

Thanks for the heads up Diehard.

My current go to girl in Coventry is Kate_43 but having seen her a few times, I fancied something different.

I'll look elsewhere but thanks for the tip.

Kate is perfectly fine for a half hour punt has been for years, just a shame about her being such a heavy smoker as it is taking an effect on her facially. Her lack of english why I stopped seeing her, don't mind not talking to a hooker the first few times but after that it becomes more awkward.

The Midlands is a total wasteland. It looks as if any decent girl may be on that seeking arrangement website now, certainly British girls. The punting scene in the Midlands has been in steady decline ever since the crash of 2008 but now it is at its lowest ebb of all time.

The North is better but even up there the girls aren't as good as they used to be.

Dodo

Cheers for that. I'll have a look.

It's not just that the nipples need to be long, I love  hard erect sensitive nipples. I'm also looking to punt in Coventry where I live
They're not just 'long' they are weird so much so she wants surgery on them and she's not the best looker in town. IMHO there are better.

Dodo

Kate is perfectly fine for a half hour punt has been for years, just a shame about her being such a heavy smoker as it is taking an effect on her facially. Her lack of english why I stopped seeing her, don't mind not talking to a hooker the first few times but after that it becomes more awkward.

The Midlands is a total wasteland. It looks as if any decent girl may be on that seeking arrangement website now, certainly British girls. The punting scene in the Midlands has been in steady decline ever since the crash of 2008 but now it is at its lowest ebb of all time.

The North is better but even up there the girls aren't as good as they used to be.
Have to disagree Diehard.....there are some absolute crackers in Brum/West Midlands right now, in fact, only a few days ago, one member from up north commented on how lucky us midland punters are and I agree.

Offline Stapler

Have to disagree Diehard.....there are some absolute crackers in Brum/West Midlands right now, in fact, only a few days ago, one member from up north commented on how lucky us midland punters are and I agree.

Shock! Horror!  :scare:
I agree with Dodo on this!

..S...

Ming

:scare: Shock horror, dodo and stapler agree, I'm going to have a celebratory punt  :drinks:

I have to say the midlands is quite good at the moment, my London punts have declined consequently.

Ming  :hi:

Dodo

:scare: Shock horror, dodo and stapler agree, I'm going to have a celebratory punt  :drinks:

I have to say the midlands is quite good at the moment, my London punts have declined consequently.

Ming  :hi:
Err, it takes two to have an agreement and right now I am wondering how the fuck Stapler can give an opinion on the Midlands FS scene when by his own admission (on several occassions) he dosn't do full service.  :(

Will accept he knows a bit about FBSM but FS? Im not so sure.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 08:22:09 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

......Im not so sure.

Look up Maskirovka and apply it to an individual (me!)

..S....

smithie1000

Shock! Horror!  :scare:
I agree with Dodo on this!

..S...
Noooooooooooo just cut my wrists   :D

smithie1000

Err, it takes two to have an agreement and right now I am wondering how the fuck Stapler can give an opinion on the Midlands FS scene when by his own admission (on several occassions) he dosn't do full service.  :(

Will accept he knows a bit about FBSM but FS? Im not so sure.
Nearly friends.........................again............... :wackogirl:

Roadster

Look up Maskirovka and apply it to an individual (me!)

..S....

So that would be the art of deploying bovine feces to aid with deception of a watchful foe?

:cool:

Diehard

English girls who aren't fat? Got any links please?