Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yoki massage ?  (Read 1794 times)

Stimpy

Morning fellas ,anyone seen this young lady advertises across vs gumtree etc Japanese and Thai massage , first time I've found the profile just seeing if anyone has been before , tried a search under the name Yoki nothing found thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline Stapler

Lower price of £40 per hour in this ad :

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Stimpy

Also come across this different number but add reads the same

jasontoms

I went other night . dodgy place in Gt Hampton street in marionette.met by chinese guy pointed to bedroom where girl of no more than 21 was in there . very attractive small tits but very tight pussy. English very poor and massage was average. Quite happy for oral and was allowed to touch but no fingers inside . hand job was ok cost 80 for b2b

Offline Murphy54

I went other night . dodgy place in Gt Hampton street in marionette.met by chinese guy pointed to bedroom where girl of no more than 21 was in there . very attractive small tits but very tight pussy. English very poor and massage was average. Quite happy for oral and was allowed to touch but no fingers inside . hand job was ok cost 80 for b2b
Hi Jason, I don't quite understand your report, attractive small tits but very tight pussy. Quite happy for oral and was allowed to touch but no fingers inside.
How do you come to the conclusion she has a tight pussy if no fingers allowed and you didn't have FS?
No offence meant.
Murphy

jasontoms

None taken tried to put fingers in which did but she told me to take out and was just massage but i am sure she would with right amount of cash offered