Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: viewing hidden feedback?  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Awesomedan

Hi all, this might be an easy to solve issue, but is there any way on AW to see feedback thats blocked? I only ask this as from time to time guys on here seem to be able to access peoples verification pics even when they are hidden?

Cheers guys

Offline Poopster

You can sort results in a search by their feedback and get a rough idea of what the hidden  score might be.

Waste of time though, if a prossie is hiding her feedback ask yourself what she's hiding.  The answer is always either a scam or a shite service. 

Offline george r

if you hover the curser over the hidden feedback it shows  doesn't it ? 

Online hendrix

Yes it does.

oring123

Search field reports by wg name and you may find some to read

Offline Steely Dan

Hi all, this might be an easy to solve issue, but is there any way on AW to see feedback thats blocked? I only ask this as from time to time guys on here seem to be able to access peoples verification pics even when they are hidden?
Hidden feedback I think is really hidden except for the number.  But to be able to see all verification photos, you just need to be a platinum AW member.

Offline Bitofluff

I find that to be the best option although doesn't cover unconfirmed bookings.

Offline Lewis

Not on an iPhone or iPad it doesn't.

Offline Awesomedan

platinum membership??? what mythical experience is this?

Offline lolmail

First post here guys...Couldn't find anything related to platinum memberhsip on AW. How does this work ?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 09:46:54 pm by lolmail »

Offline irwell

It's a new one on me too

Anyone?

Offline lolmail

Read about AW here.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks for posting the link. I did take a good look but no luck.

If you know where exactly to find this info, could you please post a more specific link ?

Thanks
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 11:16:17 pm by lolmail »

Offline lewishamguy

Read about AW here.

External Link/Members Only

Never heard of such platinum membership in AW. As far as I know there is no way you can view hidden feedbacks (only the number of positive/negative/neutral or any dispute is visible) and hidden verification picture not even as a verified member unless you're working in AW administrative level. Btw could you post any relevant article about this platinum membership.  :crazy:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 12:39:47 am by lewishamguy »

Offline Roth

I think you can still see AW pics including verification pics after they've been hidden but only if you've saved the pic number from when they were not hidden.  :unknown: Only time this doesn't work is if the prossie deletes the pic totally off her AW account.  :hi:

Offline webpunter

I think you can still see AW pics including verification pics after they've been hidden but only if you've saved the pic number from when they were not hidden.  :unknown: Only time this doesn't work is if the prossie deletes the pic totally off her AW account.  :hi:
I do check the occasional verification pic.  Mostly not available.  They range:  1/  like the main pics but usually not as good, to 2/ things that are seen cannot be un-seen  :scare:  Mostly the 2nd.  More likely that i look on new profiles when i'm having a general browse

raylondoner

Also sometimes possible after she's removed it if you recorded the URL - have a look at numbers around it as well  :hi:

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
I didn't think there was any way to view verification pictures set as private so contacted AW to check and based on their feedback, no method exists to circumnavigate the privacy setting on verification photos.  Perhaps those pictures previously available to view, currently set as private may be an exception.  As far as I, and those I've asked, are aware, there is no such thing as a Platinum membership but if there is evidence to the contrary, I'd be extremely eager to check it out as if such a thing does exist in a covert way, particularly if, as claimed, it allowed members to override privacy settings, this is a very serious issue to which there would be intense backlash.

Offline Steely Dan

there is no such thing as a Platinum membership
Correct.  To access all the secret pictures it takes Ruby membership.  Yeah, that's it, Ruby.

(Sorry if my crap sense of humour was bothersome rather than funny. And please stop with all the PM.)

Offline anyfucker

platinum membership??? what mythical experience is this?
nope, it's legendary

oring123

It only takes one and then every one jumps on the band wagon
Two serects are
Click on verification phoho green box some are not hidden
And field reports serch wg name or number
Some are posted but not shown on their profile as its their choice and they have to choice (show report )