Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Ebony - Bedford  (Read 787 times)

4 review(s) for Petitebony (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Punchdrunk

I was working in Bedford and stuck in my hotel room facing an evening of being bored and thought what can I do? so a punt was the only thing I could think off (should have gone for a beer). This was one of those punts when I think Jesus why take risks with unknowns because you end up wasting your hard earned on shit punts like this. Any way I rang the number on the profile and she answered within a couple of rings, she sounded fine on phone and all was arranged and she text me the address which was the same area a few other girls work from in Bedford Tiny being one but a different block of flats. The area is fine and it was dark so all good on nosey neighbours. I went up and she opened the door and I thought shite straight away she looked like a bloke she was shockingly ugly, I should of walked but stupidly thought she has some good reviews on AW. Got in the room paid the fee £120 and got down to business, the oral was shit she was trying to rip my cock off as well never come across such a rough bit of oral. So I thought fuck that onto sex that was terrible she positioned herself so everything was awkward then came the not to deep you to big ! ( I am not) everything I tried she didn't want to do . This was the worst punt of a 20 year career funnily enough the other shocker was in Bedford as well a few years back, anyway back to the nightmare I was getting fed up by now so gave up had a wank over her got dressed and fucked off with out another word spoke. Steer clear no kissing no fingers no fun -id have asked for the money back but I can not be bothered with a kick of for £120 I stuck it on the next days job so all was not lost in the end.

External Link/Members Only

From now on I will be studying the form a whole lot more!  I've had more shit punts lately than anything. I am going to start planning my punts well in advance so I can avoid the kind of horror's this game lets you encounter.