Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: £40 girls  (Read 3245 times)

Offline guns

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only.

Three new profiles today , all £40 for half an hour . Could be making a visit this week  :P .
Hopefully a sign of things to come  :D

Offline Poopster

Bait and switch?
Prep for a PG gallery scam?
Diseased bareback junkies?

Only time will tell but I'd be surprised if those were legit and worth it.

Someone else can TOFFT...

bigbell

daniella too good to be true, £40 a pop

let me know how anyone gets on plz :hi:

ickydicky

daniella too good to be true, £40 a pop

let me know how anyone gets on plz :hi:

3rd one offering bj for a score. who goanaaa take one for the team

Offline auldie63

Seen the Daniella pics B4, remember the one with the shotgun sticking out her arse.
Apart from the prices and the alert on the profiles on AW there is not much to worry one, apart from the old adage about things that appear to be too good.
A benefit of being hors de combat, I can wait for some brave sod to TOFTT
C'mon lads £40 for 2 pops can't be bad.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 06:57:25 pm by auldie63 »

ickydicky

you still not back in action then

Offline guns

I might toftt tomorrow  :thumbsup:
Just need to decide which one    :rolleyes:

Offline Poopster

I might toftt tomorrow  :thumbsup:
Just need to decide which one    :rolleyes:

More man than me, I'll give you your dues!

I reckon you've more chance of sprouting wings than a positive review coming from this but I'd be very happy to be proven wrong.

Offline bigmike32

1 aw profile does not have any pics i wonder what the hell you would get if you ended up punting with her. 40 for hh is a good price though.

Offline auldie63

I'd be very wary of that, they all had pics on earlier. Possibly stolen pics reported to AW and removed. Aye if it looks too good to be true!
Gone yersel Guns.

Offline HughJardon

I reversed searched the number from your 1st link earlier, mainly as I love VFM.

40 notes in these times just seems a bit spurious to me

Offline The Man With No Name

External Link/Members Only.

Three new profiles today , all £40 for half an hour . Could be making a visit this week  :P .
Hopefully a sign of things to come  :D

Clearly all a load of old gypo bollocks...

Offline mr small

Had a short window of opportunity to punt today, an increasingly rare occurrence.   :angry:

Due to time constraints a short notice booking locally was required so having had good vfm previously I thought I would try one of the latest £40 h/h dennistoun wg's, TOFTT  :unknown:

Phoned Ruby and agreed  I'd be there in 20 minutes, got address in Dennistoun , (the one near Glasgow Royal . PM me if you want clarified ).

Phoned to say I was on street ( in pissing rain ) only to be told he was busy, ( talking to me while with a paying customer ? ) but her friend was abvailable, thinking her friend was likely to be External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ , I agreed, could always walk if it wasn't.   :unknown:

Got to controlled entry door and phoned to be buzzed but she hung up when phone rang and then turned phone off  :diablo: :diablo:

Walked back to car (still pissing rain ) , sent a short text and went to do my errands.  :thumbsdown:

Got a text back as I finished my errands asking if I was still around, exchanged few texts confirming she was free and said I would be there in a few minutes, but as I walked down the street (still in the pissing rain ) I called to get the buzzzer opened and she was not answering her phone again.

I had only returned on the basis of previous punt in same location but needless to say I wont be back.

STRONGLY recommend you avoid unless you like wasting your time or walking around in the rain.

Ps would add link but it seems to have disappeared while I have been out, possibly due to my last text to her telling her that I would advise others to avoid her.

Offline guns

Well that's my mind made up . Cheers for the info  :thumbsup:
Fucking ignorant bitch ! I've not had time to do anything today but these were on my short list , so back to the drawing board .

ickydicky

We should keep our eye on this lot and be ready to give them the black spot on here if they pop up with new profiles.

Offline Poopster

They'll never be seen again.  Fuck knows what the game was but it's over.

ickydicky

They'll never be seen again.  Fuck knows what the game was but it's over.

mystifies me.

Offline mr small

Been a chain of £40 h/h wg's in the same flat for months, Sergei must have a long term lease so sure either they will be back or new girls will be take their place

:hi:

Offline mr small

chico1000

your keeping sergi busy tonight Mr Small.  He must curse us every profile he needs to change.

Pity these girls can't just go independent, go to the lilywhite school of whoring, provide a good service and make some dosh for themselves.

Offline Marmalade

Offline mr small

Could be off their face.

She was sober when I spoke to her on the phone, English was ok

Offline mradmack

Hello fellas! First time giving feedback after a while lurking. This evening I took a fancy to a bit of punt and called External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Made the arrangements then arrived on time. Booked h/h for £40. Sounded EE on the phone. On arrival, a police car drew up and a guy went into the close! :scare: So I fucked off for about half an hour and called again. On thinking the close was clear I called only to be told the buzzer was gubbed and she's have to answer it. As soon as I called a neighbour came out and let me into the close.....Then hung around to see where I was going! I should have quit right there and then! The lassie in question was a dumpy wee thing, deffo NOT the bird in the picture! I'm sitting in her flat, paperwork done and she's answering her fucking phone every 20 seconds. Replying to twitter or somesuch! So we get down to it. She's blonde about 20 nice tits but a bit meaty for my tastes. No kissing, owo was another £20 (fuck that). I'm pumping her and she's ON THE FUCKING PHONE!! I should have walked.  No chat. Joyless dull sex. So after about 15-20 mins I left. Walked out of the close to be met by the neighbour(s), three of them!! The war party shouted after me that "the police were involved" and "my reputation was ruined"? So I walked round the corner and got out of Dodge! She had some poor sod coming straight after me!!! In short: AVOID LIKE THE FUCKING PLAGUE!

Offline mr small

I know this area well, if the neighbours are onto them, then they will definitely not let it drop. I would not be surprised if they call the police two or three times a day until Sergei relocates.

As Mr A suggests avoid like the plague unless your happy to have a brief interview with plod.  :(

Possibly neighbours may start sticking your pictures on social mesia  :scare:

Also strong chance neighbours may call the papers and get your picture on front page. :cool:

Offline auldie63

Profile gone. Jeez he sees the police going in the close and still goes back half an hour later, I vaguely remember when I used to get that horny!

Offline tazman1002001

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86746.0

I saw this girl there last night ..... There was a bit of waiting about but nothing to extreme and no sign of twitchy curtain or anyone bothering as I went to see her?  :thumbsup:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline mr small

and now she has gone and been re[laced by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and now she has gone and been re[laced by
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,

sergei getting too lazy to even do a decent profile now  :lol:

Offline mr small

Thats 3 girls in 3 days,wonder how many he has lined up,

Offline mr small

In case you miss it, the full profile reads

Hello, Bby call me.

but no phone number  :dash:

Offline daviebond

OMG a phone number with this one  ;)