Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sexmachine Wood Green  (Read 1971 times)

28 review(s) for Miss Angelina Jade (25 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Rick2468

External Link/Members Only

I saw Miss Sexmachine yesterday. Lots of fun. Hadn't punted for a while as no one piqued my interest. Pulled an Israeli lady on Saturday night and got handie from her and thought that would tide me over for a while. But then saw Miss Sexmachine was back from her break and immediately arranged a booking.

Communication was by text. I asked about outfits and she said she would wear a black bikini. Fine. The place is about 10 minute walk from wood green but easy to find. The place is a shit hole from the outside. There were other girls working there and you have to walk past lots of other flats to get there. It was the time of night when people were in their kitchens with the lights on so not that discreet.

The lady is just like her photos and tall. I read that some people aren't attracted to her but I was. If you like the photos you will like her in real life.

I stayed for an hour. Oral was covered. I read other reviews that she used to do it uncovered but now it's listed as an extra. Over kissing and oral she jumped onto me for cowgirl. This was all within 5 minutes of the booking started. Looking up at her and fucking her was a great site. I was a bit unprepared for fucking so soon and didn't hit my rythym but we fucked until orgasm.

She offered a massage which I took and it was nice. I felt a bit drained and thought I should have only gone for 30 minutes but a bit of kissing perked me up and she gave me hand relief onto her tits.

Then we had a bit of a chat. She seemed a nice person and easy to talk to. Her English is good.

Finally we went for doggie. This time I did have my rythym and gladly enjoyed my third orgasm of the meet.

After that it was 50 minutes on the clock. Was thinking about going for another pop but Miss Sexmachine was getting dressed and to be fair it felt time to call it a day.

This review reads in line with other reviews on this girl. Enjoy her.

Offline foobarbaz

How tall would you say she is? I would really like to meet her but I'm stupidly put down by women who are way taller than me.

backinthegame

She's a big but sexy unit with MASSIVE fun bags. From memory she's around 6ft in heels if not taller.

Offline BillGoldberg

Profile states "I'm so dirty in bed", yet no CIM, no CIF

Er, no thanks  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline foobarbaz

Mmmmm a bit borderline but she seems so worth it

Offline Nagilum

Thanks OP good review.

Not sure I could with those Tatts, but on to the HL should the mood take me.

Offline Rick2468

She is 5ft6 without heels 6ft with. Yeh wish she offered a bit extra with the services but I was happy enough.

Offline foobarbaz

She is 5ft6 without heels 6ft with. Yeh wish she offered a bit extra with the services but I was happy enough.
5ft6 is ok then... whew :)

Thanks for the nth positive review also...

Offline collector

Profile states "I'm so dirty in bed", yet no CIM, no CIF

Er, no thanks  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
Agreed. She is also pricey now after adding £20 extra for OWO. Hence I removed her from my HL.