Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Red x (BBW-ish) Bristol/London  (Read 345 times)

Offline PapaSmurf

Based on the pics she really is the my definition of curvy/thick, but she got herself down as BBW. Depends of your preference I guess.
Anyway she came down to my neck of the woods (London). Due to scheduling conflicts I couldn't book her, but now I'm actually considering going to Bristol to pay her a visit before she apparently retires. Anyone have any experiences with her?
She blocked her ratings from being viewed which is an obvious red flag, but I've seen positive feed back from her on other profiles, so I figured  it was worth at least inquiring about her.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Based on the pics she really is the my definition of curvy/thick, but she got herself down as BBW. Depends of your preference I guess.
Anyway she came down to my neck of the woods (London). Due to scheduling conflicts I couldn't book her, but now I'm actually considering going to Bristol to pay her a visit before she apparently retires. Anyone have any experiences with her?
She blocked her ratings from being viewed which is an obvious red flag, but I've seen positive feed back from her on other profiles, so I figured  it was worth at least inquiring about her.

External Link/Members Only

Dodgy. :scare: BEST AVOIDED :scare: :bomb: