Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: False "sound effects"  (Read 1293 times)

Offline shooie

I'm not a fan of wg's making over exaggerated sounds like I'm really the best thing they have ever had..
On my last punt the wg was oooh'ing and aaahh'ing within 10 seconds of taking me into her mouth !!! 
And when I put my hand on her thigh, wow, the volume increased.... but strangely it didn't change when I rubbed her clit and then slipped a finger in :( 

I'm realistic enough to know that I'm not going to excite a wg that much... after all I'm just a customer with whom she will go thru' the motions and help me empty my sac...  Maybe when I'm deep into her doggy-style a few oohs and aaahs may be appropriate.. but otherwise it's not for me. 

Offline Sonny Crockett

WGs that over-do the oohing and the ahhing and give out most overly fake "this is good" dirty talk in the style of William Shatner, gets a negative from me.

seward

Yep couldn't agree more completely off putting and ridiculous still even more stupid they think we believe it! :yahoo:

newforthisyear

I hate loud sex, even in my personal life!
Was once with a girl for a few weeks, had to end it as she was just way too noisey and I couldn't keep a straight face! So if a WG starts making fake noise, I'm outta there!

vw

WGs that over-do the oohing and the ahhing and give out most overly fake "this is good" dirty talk in the style of William Shatner, gets a negative from me.
Less acceptable than being late or cancelling in my eyes its a despicable habit  :D and the way it happens so early I perceive it as passive aggressive sarcasm and we know sarcasm that is the lowest form of whit !  :sarcastic:

Fraud by fake nose and sarcastic misrepresenting how the slightest touch causes those noises !

jcdmj12

Here is the noise I like a WG to make when I am fucking her:

External Link/Members Only

willmo1

Yep the "oh fuck yeah" comment before youve even got it in is a bad sign of things to come.  :(

Offline NIK

Yes, one of my pet hates.   :thumbsdown: Indeed don't know any punter who would rate such noises.
Some good advice then girls.
If it's not genuine, and an experienced punter can always tell if it is or not, then better to keep quiet!

Offline myothernameis

I'm not a fan of wg's making over exaggerated sounds like I'm really the best thing they have ever had..
On my last punt the wg was oooh'ing and aaahh'ing within 10 seconds of taking me into her mouth !!! 
And when I put my hand on her thigh, wow, the volume increased.... but strangely it didn't change when I rubbed her clit and then slipped a finger in :( 

I'm realistic enough to know that I'm not going to excite a wg that much... after all I'm just a customer with whom she will go thru' the motions and help me empty my sac...  Maybe when I'm deep into her doggy-style a few oohs and aaahs may be appropriate.. but otherwise it's not for me.

I think for the sheer fun of it, why not do it back to them, so as you fucking them, start and moan, and say as loud as possible, oh I'm coming, and wit for her response, and continue to fuck away

Offline SamLP

Yep, the OTT ones are a put-off. I really wanted to tell one girl to pipe it down a bit. She was giving me some OWO and was moaning excessively. She was doing a really good job sucking me off but the ooh'ing and aah'ing was overpowering the other sensations.

One thing I do enjoy though is when I'm about to cum (during sex in mish), I test this with lots of WG's and let them know, then suddenly they start bucking and moaning, pulling me in and arching their bodies in order to make me believe we came together  :D

Offline HappyandLucky

I usually tell a WG for less fake noise routine if she was OTT. Once WG just went ooh ooh ooh every 15 seconds like a broken record. When I asked her where her mute button was she looked perplexed, so had to spell it out to her. In reply she said she always made this noise when having sex.  :dash:  perhaps time to get some punting headphones or ear plugs  :rolleyes:

Offline Nagilum

Personally my fav part is when the disco ball decends and strobes lights start flashing behind me.  :sarcastic:

Offline Dime

I had an outcall punt tonight and in the apartment complex where I live, the walls are very thin. Therefore I can hear everything from the neighbour's flat-footsteps, conversations etc so I have no doubt they could hear my prossie who was making lots of noise as I pounded her in all different positions and spanked  her hard. It may have been my imagination, but I thought I heard them banging on the wall. I wanted to tell her to keep it down a bit, but I was enjoying it too much.  :D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:47:59 am by Dime »

Offline Bitofluff

Personally my fav part is when the disco ball decends and strobes lights start flashing behind me.  :sarcastic:

:lol:

Offline Matrix

You fucked Bill Shatner?

Another thing off the bucket list.

mikexxlong

T.J. Hooker  :P

Offline Marmalade

Yep, the OTT ones are a put-off. I really wanted to tell one girl to pipe it down a bit. She was giving me some OWO and was moaning excessively. She was doing a really good job sucking me off but the ooh'ing and aah'ing was overpowering the other sensations.

The only thing about telling her is that she can break off and ask you to explain what you mean. Asking her, let's do it quietly can result in sullen silence.

I had one sauna prossie who paused the oooing and aahhing for a moment quite unprompted, looking me straight in the face and in a perfectly natural voice said, "by the way, do you like it with or without noises?"

Unexpected but at least it was quick. I just said 'without' and she got on with a reasonably good fucking.

My other option is often to ask for more blow job but if she's crap at blow jobs as well it can be which is the lesser of two evils...

Offline HappyandLucky

Unexpected but at least it was quick. I just said 'without' and she got on with a reasonably good fucking
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

JG2000

I HATE it when girls fake orgasmic moans. It turns me right OFF!! But there's nothing like the genuine sounds of a REAL orgasm which is expressed in a genuine way. You can usually tell when it's genuine and THAT is a BIG turn-on. But I don't expect the WG to cum at all. I don't want her too particularly, but if she does, then BONUS!

Being a more mature punter, I think the girls respect me in this way and make a point of NOT laying down the extra ooohs and aaahs.

But going back a few years, I remember a couple of girls in particular who really did lay it on thick. It was a threesome and the girl I was NOT fucking was also moaning away like crazy. I was not impressed and the outcome was that I just lost the will to continue the punt. I made it clear that I found it off putting and they just walked out. naturally, I didn't see either of them again.