Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EllieBaileyHitNRun - Edinburgh  (Read 2765 times)

1 review(s) for EllieBaileyHitNRun (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rhubarb

External Link/Members Only

So, I almost don't want to post this review since I just noticed a neutral one crop up today.. and then immediately after that I'm coming along saying I enjoyed myself. I know exactly how this looks and what people will suspect (that I'm a pimp or the girl herself etc etc).
But... this was my first punt for a LONG time and I actually enjoyed it, and thats the point of this site right? to share experiences?

Anyway, the venue is at a serviced flat in a large block (its actually described as that on Googlemaps) not too far from Easter Road, and entry is discrete.
Comms beforehand were reassuringly OK - sensible answers by text and was nice on the phone (so no pimp/EE/drink/drugs problem I could detect anyway). The reason I was cautious was because she is offering some very cheap special offers which, although attractive, always raise warning alarms.

Was met at the door by Ellie and was genuinely surprised that she was attractive. her profile pics are mostly clothed and funny covered angles so I was prepared for the worst physique-wise and equally still prepared to walk if needs be. what i found was a normal 25-30 year old who looked in good shape. I can't age people well nowadays (since I slipped over the hill anyway) but I wouldn't argue her age on her profile too much.

What I'd arranged was one of her budget blow-and-go efforts, so we got ready with her kneeling beside the bed between my legs so I could aim my load where I fancied. From reading that other post, I now get what she was doing when she applied some gel to my cock (I wondered if it was lube or something but seems she must be applying some sort of cleaning gel) but it was just over and done with so quickly I just let her get on with it (i literally didn't care). Her oral was without (hence her precautions maybe) and very good. I quite liked her accent so had her talk some filth to help me along, and blew my load on her tits (first time doing that for me..wasn't as thrilling as I thought it might be). Had the option of CIM for a little extra but wanted to try a body shot today.

As to timekeeping, she didn't make any great fuss of watching the clock but I was in and out pretty promptly. Had a nice chat while changing and she was really quite pleasant. All-in-all this was a rock solid and very affordable return to punting after a long absence, albeit just a bj.

All this makes the fact that she says she's retiring a royal pain up my arse. She's here for a few more days, then some sort of touring schedule, then that's it all done. I suggested she try to find a serviced flat up in Fife.. I think she'd do excellent trade up there in that wilderness of punting.

I wish a few more WGs would adopt this pricing occasionally.. maybe they could turn the quiet days into busy ones if they just accepted earning a little less per hour?

bensonhedges20

If she came to glasgow i may visit

chico1000

One positive, one neutral from two punters with a similar history.  I could see me taking one for the team if she came over to Glasgow.  Don't particularly believe the retiring malarkey.  Scarcity always increases the sales.

Offline Tdydl

One positive, one neutral from two punters with a similar history.  I could see me taking one for the team if she came over to Glasgow.  Don't particularly believe the retiring malarkey.  Scarcity always increases the sales.

When she first appeared I was sceptical about the whole retirement thing ... Here was a new (9/2/16) WG advertising a closing down sale.

EllieBailey

Hi there again, Ellie here. I understand guys but to clarify;

I have actually been coming to Edinburgh for years now, but haven't been for about two years now. Hence new profile. Have been working Manchester but the clientele there are not the best. I genuinely adore Edinburgh guys as they have always treated me well.

Anyway I now have the career I always wanted  (Care field vocation) which isn't well paid. Meaning I need all the 'big ticket' items so to speak. New flooring, sofa etc, as when I start I won't have the cash!

So I decided to take a last hurrah so to speak. Say goodbye to my few old regulars, have some fun, and make some money. I am doing the retirement tour in either one two or three parts so don't be surprised if I'm back in the next couple of weeks- not lying about retirement, just working out the logistics of part two and/or three.

Anyway. As for the field reports, I'll leave it to you guys to make your decisions. But I am a genuinely nice girl who does her best to give back to Edinburgh guys what they generally gave to me these last few years- some fun and lots of respect.

Thanks again for having me on here. All the best

tryssic

I'd take the 'new profile' with a pinch of salt. I saw her several years ago (may have been 8 or 9) under her old profile of EllieBailey (none of this HitNRun business) and she was using the same pictures then. It definitely wasn't a bad punt but I don't remember it being out of this world either (I think I would have rated it just +ve). She did have a cracking figure but I think it was just there no chemistry there which could be down to me being a less experienced punter at the time.
I don't know if I'd recommend her but I am sorely tempted to give her another go.
That probably is no help to anyone except for the fact she won't be 25 (a given) and she's using possibly nearly decade old pictures.

EllieBailey

I'm 28 but look 22 (always get asked for id) and my pics are about 6 years old yes. I look better since them but I use them because I don't always have a profile so I want my regulars to know it is me back in town. As some times there could be a year between tours etc

Ellie

Offline Matrix

You look better than you did years ago but don't want to show of these better pictures to increase your cash flow.

You were advertising yourself as 28 about 5 years ago and blethering on about liposuction or something. I reckon you started counting backwards when you hit 30.

hmmm.

EllieBailey

Haha nice! You're all really witty aren't you! I like it. Happy punting guys
Ellie xx

EllieBailey

To be fair I am notoriously bad at maths. So you could well be right in the counting backwards. Though my passport helps me remember so that's handy. Yes the Lipo, I remember that. Some years ago. It went well by the way. Have a good evening xx

Offline auldie63

I'm 28 but look 22 (always get asked for id) and my pics are about 6 years old yes.

Ellie
Where are you going dear that they require id from someone who looks 22? Are you trying to gatecrash the Darby & Joan club?     Cheeky!

JJ1979

I wouldn't believe it either and I thought how I exposed her blatant lies in my thread would have been enough of a warning sign to stay away from this horrible lying skank.

Clearly has no respect for punters calling one a "knobhead" for being ten minutes late and then has the cheek to accuse me of being late. You want to part with your cash for someone like that? Bigger fool you I say  :wacko:

I wouldn't mind but I was quite generous in giving a neutral so it wasn't as if I came on and was unfair. However her pathetic reply of lies has really fucked me off, pathetic low life behaviour.   

chico1000

You need to calm down mate.  You have put your first review up like the other guy who gave her a positive.  Some other punters seem to know her.  Good or bad performance normally shines through after a while.  When you have put some more stuff up we can have a stab at judging your credibility.  No offence but I'm not sure what to make of your review.

EllieBailey

Chico I absolutely agree with you in terms of good or bad eventually shines through that's a very good point. Truth always outs. Although I'm aware you're not defending me specifically, I'd still like to thank you for your words. I refuse to continue to respond to any of the abuse but I thank you since its a little odd to be followed around a forum being insulted haha. I don't mind reviews good or bad; they are positive either way I think because perhaps I am not everyone's cup of tea and it will avoid someone wasting money they worked hard for if there is something in there they would rather avoid. And in fact it may help some guys book as some guys really appreciate when a hooker makes a massive effort to be hygienic. I try to see positive in everything. For the record as suggested by some of the lovely guys on my neutral review, I have been working on the cleaning and condom application time. It seems much more effective so thank you for that I really appreciate the heads up; genuinely never realised it was that big of a put off I really didn't.
Happy punting Chico :)

EllieBailey

Auldie  (what an appropriate name in terms of my apparent age status! Haha) What's the Darby & Joan club? I meant I get asked in the shop when I go for cigarettes (or e-cigs depending on my mood!) I am 28 though. Should  I change that do you think? See because you guys always say add about 7 years to the girls age I always thought if I put 28 you will all think I'm at least 35!!

EllieBailey

Matrix I used my older pics as I have a handful of years old regulars; some I havent seen in a long time. So I'd rather use perfectly fine pictures in favour of increasing revenue as I love to see my old regulars and for my farewell tour part one and two I'd rather get to see them before I go than increase revenue. It isnt all just business with me (hence reasonable price);  I have genuine affection for the guys who repeatedly see me. In fact it happened last night and made me think of your post. One of my old regulars from years back came to see me. We had lost touch years ago I always wondered about him; how he was etc as we always used to cuddle and chat. Anyway  he managed to find me as he recognised my pictures and I got to see him one final time. That made me genuinely far more happy than increased revenue. If my pics made me look better or I had gotten fat and they misrepresented me then I would of course change them.

Offline Matrix

It sounds like you may have a case of E.A.S.  :rose:

Offline auldie63

What's the Darby & Joan club? I meant I get asked in the shop when I go for cigarettes (or e-cigs depending on my mood!) I am 28 though.
Your 28 and never heard of the Darby & Joan club, it's pensioners dear.
And I haven't smoked in years but if you look 22 and they keep asking you for id to buy fags, what is the minimum age to buy cigs now?

Offline auldie63

It sounds like you may have a case of E.A.S.  :rose:
??????????????????

Offline Matrix

EllieBailey

I think you take my words too seriously and literally! They clearly think I look under the age limit  (what actually is it now?) I think I look a little older than that and many people are surprised at my age.

It's all academic any way since I am actually 28. And I'm not putting 28 as then all you lot will think I'm really 35! Profile is going off tomorrow anyway. I may finish my second leg but I don't think so. If I do it would be in a week or so. Give me a break from you mad lot :) but retirement isn't a gimmick I am busy without all that crap.

You know I like you bunch. It's a right laugh in here! Genuinely!

Xx

Offline pilgrim

I dont think there is a limit on the number of permitted pictures in your gallery.  You could put some modern pictures in a gallery and put a relevant date on them.  Theres nothing wrong with keeping old pictures in there for long lost customers to find you just by looking at your old pictures.

That dusty phone of circa 1950 in your pictures does give us an idea of your "Real age"

bensonhedges20

So whens the glasgow farewell tour?

Offline Marmalade

EllieBailey

Yes I remember those old phones well.. Ah the good old days... Tell me, what was it like when there were no phones at all? How on earth did you make bookings back then? :) Phone is rather dusty tonight actually. Might take a nice bath and relax until the bloody football is over then back to sucking cock with my ageing wrinkled granny lips.

The pics you know what that idea genuinely never occurred to me. I should have come on here ages ago! Bit late now, sadly.

On the grumpy comment of a prozzie chat thread I agree, and shall leave you all be gentlemen.. It has been both enlightening and entertaining, thank you for having me.

Keep smiling  :hi:

JJ1979

You need to calm down mate.  You have put your first review up like the other guy who gave her a positive.  Some other punters seem to know her.  Good or bad performance normally shines through after a while.  When you have put some more stuff up we can have a stab at judging your credibility.  No offence but I'm not sure what to make of your review.

Thanks for your concern but I'm perfectly calm. Just because I have one review on here doesn't make me a "newbie" to punting I have punted for several years before discovering this site and met decent girls who give a fantastic service (YourSexyKatie being one of my fav's) and certainly in a position to judge a poor punt from a decent one.

Her silence in ignoring me says it all as she knows perfectly well she has replied with a load of lies, never mind carry on as you are it's you guys money not mine and bear in mind what she thinks of us punters "knobhead''s" if I was in the wrong you would think she would come on and say so like she was quick enough to do so in the first place. Strange that.......

chico1000

Time to move on my friend. You may well be an experienced punter and she may well be a shit punt but I cant judge anything from your first review.    If I am honest it looks as if you just had a minor disagreement and you are annoyed she came on here and tried to explain herself  about some points, offered to change some of her ways and got a reasonable reception.   She has not called you an out and out liar or chosen to be disrespectful.  If a girl  does not directly challenge a punter she may last a bit longer on this site.   She may or may not know that.
Your review actually reads ok service.  But as  I said if somebody else fires up a negative or there is other negative comments Ill take note of that and put your review in context.
 If you are upset about the word "knobhead"  or think this the worst they say about us you are just a tad delusional or are a member of the kirk and are easily upset.  I don't want to make light of your experience and look forward to hearing about "your sexy Katie" but I don't think you need to carry on with this and convince me otherwise.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 11:08:00 pm by chico1000 »

JJ1979

I wouldn't come on here telling a pack of lies like she did a minor disagreement. Maybe you do but I don't.

Offline Marmalade

I agree, best to give it a rest. A review's a review. It's about whether punters believe it, not what the prossie thinks. Facts are judged in their own light. She's done her side, which again is no more no less. Getting angry just looks a bit vindictive. Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Hidden Image/Members Only