Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Veronica - Sheffield, Positive but with a caveat  (Read 2321 times)

clintstolemyface

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seen Veronica, nice experience overall but:

She's attractive enough in a Slavic sort of way but I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She has a very nice figure though and she's not far off the girl in the photo so I don't see any need to drop the score. Despite saying CIM on the profile and by text, she was very definite about not finishing off 'in her mouth' - I don't have a problem with that so, again, points knocked off but not enough to downgrade the overall experience.

She's based near the Leadmill and shares an apartment with Petite Karolina, who looks rather tasty. They do a duo which I might invest in if I ever save some money. Veronica has been in Sheffield 5 days and she says she like it, her language skills are pretty good although I'm not much of a talker when it comes to WG's - I prefer that their mouths are engaged on things other than talking, which probably makes me a misogynist twat, or something.

What I have learnt is that I really shouldn't kid myself that I can last an hour - paid the full fee and decided to go after two pops, which took me all of 25 mins. Veronica was nice enough - OWO, Cowgirl, pop, massage (why are all WG massages so crap?), OWO, doggy (her suggestion and she seemed to enjoy that), pop.

All things taken into account, it was a nice experience.

Offline NIK

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seen Veronica, nice experience overall but:

She's attractive enough in a Slavic sort of way but I don't think it's the girl in the pictures. She has a very nice figure though and she's not far off the girl in the photo so I don't see any need to drop the score. Despite saying CIM on the profile and by text, she was very definite about not finishing off 'in her mouth' - I don't have a problem with that so, again, points knocked off but not enough to downgrade the overall experience.

She's based near the Leadmill and shares an apartment with Petite Karolina, who looks rather tasty. They do a duo which I might invest in if I ever save some money. Veronica has been in Sheffield 5 days and she says she like it, her language skills are pretty good although I'm not much of a talker when it comes to WG's - I prefer that their mouths are engaged on things other than talking, which probably makes me a misogynist twat, or something.

What I have learnt is that I really shouldn't kid myself that I can last an hour - paid the full fee and decided to go after two pops, which took me all of 25 mins. Veronica was nice enough - OWO, Cowgirl, pop, massage (why are all WG massages so crap?), OWO, doggy (her suggestion and she seemed to enjoy that), pop.

All things taken into account, it was a nice experience.

Looks interesting as does Karolina. At last something locally to potentially stir my loins.
However I am concerned that you say it isn't the girl in the photos. I assume Karolina will therefore be the same. 
Also why does it say Rotherham if it's near the Leadmill?

Seems rather like the oriental ones I was recently interested in. Are there any honest sp's these days? :thumbsdown:

clintstolemyface

There's a picture in Karolinas profile, side on in a black skirt which I think is her (it's a mobile phone picture so more likely to be real I guess). The photos on Veronica's profile are harder to verify as they're professional jobs. Having said that she's well worth a punt.

As for location, I always use the proximity tab now as it helps filter things out better.

Offline Maverick1984

I'm also interested in Karolina mainly due to her being size 4 and I really like very skinny girls. I might toftt in March.

Offline NIK

I'm also interested in Karolina mainly due to her being size 4 and I really like very skinny girls. I might toftt in March.

Me too!  :thumbsup:

Offline NIK

Just checked out Karolina again. It doesn't exactly inspire confidence when some of the feedback attributed to her refers to someone called 'Janet.'  :unknown:
As we know the feedback is absolute bollocks anyway, but it's this kind of thing that gives AW such a bad reputation.  :angry:

PetiteKarolina19

Hi boys  ;) Petite Karolina and Janet it's the same person. I change the name when I left the  LEICESTER.  :P

Offline NIK

Hi boys  ;) Petite Karolina and Janet it's the same person. I change the name when I left the  LEICESTER.  :P

Thank you for clarifying this

johnboy007

Any profile link for Karolina?

Offline Maverick1984

As there are 3 positive reviews I think I will give Karolina a good inthe next couple of weeks as her location is pretty convenient for me

Elvis69

Hi Janet/Karolina Are you planning on moving back to leicester in the near future? X