Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - London  (Read 2296 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Hobbit

Finally, after wanting to see Dee for nearly a couple years now I managed to arrange a date to see her. And I have to admit it was a positive result! So let's start from the beginning...... :yahoo:

Communication
As some people have already mentioned she can be difficult to get hold of and my emails were answered to but were significantly delayed responses. I found the best way to contact her was to phone. Perseverance is the key.

Appearance
I don't think Dee's pictures on her profile are accurate as I found her to be much more darker skinned than I had thought she would be. If you are looking for a size 8 slender figure then don't. Because she is much more than that in a positive way. Facially I found her very attractive 8/10. She has a voluptuous figure - she is definitely not fat in anyway! She has amazing breasts which are big and very firm. She has a toned, firm well-built body and is a size 10, may be a size 11 if there was such a thing in my opinion.

Session
The session started with us sharing a glass of one of my favourite alcohol beverages and it was good to meet someone who enjoys having a drink during a session. We then moved to some very sloppy DFK which became quite deep and she has these very pout lips which she puts into good use. After some DFK and touching and groping, I asked her to go down on me, and she gave me some great OWO which was very deep and sloppy and was one of the best I've ever had. The best ever blowjob that I've ever had would be from Miss KDD and the second would have to be Hayleyxxx, but Dee's was very similar as she paid attention to all areas and it was very difficult trying not to come as I knew I wanted to fuck her. So we moved to some cowgirl and then my favourite Doggie position and I quite happily shot my load. During that she made all the right sounds so I got the feeling that she was enjoying it which is always good to know that as a punter.

We then chatted for a while and drank some more and then back to some DFK and OWO where I came in her mouth and I think she swallowed but I can't be sure.

Overall, it was a terrific session and I will definitely return at some stage.

Positives
Deep, sloppy DFK
Terrific wet deep OWO
Amazing tits, great body

Negatives
Only one, that she is hard to get hold of and the responses in communication are delayed but perseverance is the key I feel.

External Link/Members Only

jcdmj12

Glad to hear she's still a good punt.  If she did swallow, that's unusual - she says she doesn't.  Lucky you  :)

backinthegame

How big would you say her tits are? Are they natural looking as I hear she has had some work? Saying that if they are also perfect man made orbs who am I to complain...haha

Offline collector

How big would you say her tits are? Are they natural looking as I hear she has had some work? Saying that if they are also perfect man made orbs who am I to complain...haha
I think a D cup very well done and good for a titjob.

Glad you enjoyed OP  :hi:

backinthegame

Offline Hobbit

No problem. Regarding her tits, I would agree that they are D cup and are amazing to look at.

Offline getin

Yes she certainly has a  lovely pair.
I think my plus point with Dee was she loves to kiss and with passion!

Hornydevil247

Yes she certainly has a  lovely pair.
I think my plus point with Dee was she loves to kiss and with passion!

+1