Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valentines Rhymes Courtesy of SAAFE  (Read 3610 times)

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
some of the saafe lot are horrid

Here's one for the smelly dirty clients with stinky breath
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your wife is repulsed by you
And I am too

from designer whore who most of us know who she is ( blacklisted here )
pathetic bitch
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And I am too

pathetic bitch

When you have TYE as a senior member then not shocked at anything coming out of the tainted sewer !

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
its ok shes reading here and slaging me of over there , hi  :rose:

honestly riddles my back why some girls are so rude
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

willmo1

To be fair some of the posters on Saafe are just a neurotic hardcore of wgs with issues. I doubt the girls Ive seen have much respect for me but I think Id know proper loathing like that if I came across it.

Amended because at least some of the girls don't agree with whats being said either!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 10:37:09 pm by willmo1 »

Offline Nagilum

I don't think all are likes these, vengeful, hateful and full of spite. Maybe, the ones with dusty phones sitting at home feeling fugly.

No decent provider would risk destroying their business, surely not!

Offline backofthenet

pretty vile thread on saafe, mainly due to a couple of unsavoury posters over there,  but I don't think this board's reaction to it has been what you could call exemplary. Throwing out phrases like "fucking whores" and "hateful bitches" makes us look at best defensive, and at worst guilty of thinking that all girls are as ruthlessly materialistic as IluvCats and Designer Whore clearly are.

In a rare display of wisdom, Amy is shutting down that thread at midnight. Wonder if this one should follow suit.

Offline DiamondDave

Roses are red
Violets are bland
If the service was crap
You can't beat your right hand..... :D

vw

pretty vile thread on saafe, mainly due to a couple of unsavoury posters over there,  but I don't think this board's reaction to it has been what you could call exemplary. Throwing out phrases like "fucking whores" and "hateful bitches" makes us look at best defensive, and at worst guilty of thinking that all girls are as ruthlessly materialistic as IluvCats and Designer Whore clearly are.

In a rare display of wisdom, Amy is shutting down that thread at midnight. Wonder if this one should follow suit.
Why  :unknown:

Probably closing it down dues to laziness of moderation rather than anything else, to much like hard work for her !

jcdmj12

Your mouth is open
My balls are blue
A week's worth of cum
I've been saving for you.

Chuckman

Roses are grey
Violets are grey
Everything is grey
I'm a dog

LL

pretty vile thread on saafe, mainly due to a couple of unsavoury posters over there,  but I don't think this board's reaction to it has been what you could call exemplary.
Well said. I think that the nasty and unnecessary reaction to it can also be contributed to an unsavoury poster here though. mikexxlong on the first page with his long hate-filled post (both phrases you quoted can be attributed to that same reply) in which he appears to tar all prossies with the same brush. That made for pretty incomfortable reading as did an entirely different contribution - the love poem written for Rebecca by someone who surely deserves a nomination or two in the wanker of the week thread.   

Offline Nagilum

Well said. I think that the nasty and unnecessary reaction to it can also be contributed to an unsavoury poster here though. mikexxlong on the first page with his long hate-filled post (both phrases you quoted can be attributed to that same reply) in which he appears to tar all prossies with the same brush. That made for pretty incomfortable reading as did an entirely different contribution - the love poem written for Rebecca by someone who surely deserves a nomination or two in the wanker of the week thread.

I just accept it for what it is. In both camps there will be immaturity and stereotypical behaviour. However the fault is with the provider. The rule of business is to keep your customer happy. By posting such tripe on SAAFE will affect it. Its a matter of time before people figure out who they are.

Must admit, it's also quite funny!

Offline dubs

Perhaps fluffy behaviour towards clients is just as frowned on over there, as it is here about girls

Offline Marmalade

It's coping behaviour to an extent. Good punters and good prossies are not the problem: it's the problem ones that are the problem, so those get the most attention. It's nice to know that sarahsuckass sucksass well and without asking: but it's more valuable to know that sarahshithead will make off with a punters wallet, short change him, or in some other way waste his hard earned cash.

Same for prossies to an extent. If one punter in 500 is a rapist, physical abuser or blackmailer, they are going to talk about that one to learn how to protect themselves, not go all fluffy about the umpteen decent punters.

Yet there's another factor. With rare exceptions, they are prostitutes because they can't do anything else, whether out of laziness, greed or stupidity. In other words, fucking fucked-up for some reason or other. Not all, just a great number. Add to that a large number that just don't have a clue how to do the job well. Any decent human being can fuck without being a total shit, but doing it as a job where your purpose is not mutual enjoyment but pleasing a paying customer -- that takes some skill, and most of them have no intention of making it such hard work. A punter only has to deliver a modicum of cleanliness and politeness. A prossie has to deliver an amazing experience (oops except for the fictional one whose profile says "come along and have a very average fucking shag, and remember any sort of smiles, pleasant attitude, encouragement or sex appeal will be charged extra and only if I feel like it anyway and if you look like David Beckham.")
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:29:28 am by Marmalade »

Offline lostandfound

For those fluffy fuckers seeing WG's today  :rose:

Here's a stark reminder of what they really think of us, courtesy of the vipers at SAFFE

Jessica201:

roses are red
violets are blue
give me your money
and i'll pretend to like you

As has been said, it's coping behaviour. Some of it also a bit sad, like the above. She doesn't get paid £XXXs per hour to pretend to like us - we can get that for free from any number of Jills in retail customer service in any shopping mall.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

Roses are red
Violets are blue
And I am too

pathetic bitch

:( I avoided the Saafe thread after it first started and there was just a few posts. I didn't like the general tone of the thread, it was everyone being nasty for nasty's sake.

mikexxlong

Did I make people uncomfortable by bursting a bubble, reality does hurt a little but I’m sure you’re strong enough to get over it

For a start I do not tar all WG’s with the same brush, but most WG’s by their nature do not give a shit about punters & will have distain for most and rip punters off whenever they can
 They do not do the job for the punters benefit but their own selfish motives, money mostly

My posts are my opinion, some forum members agree with my opinion/thoughts, some don’t

I am a member here as I think it’s a great forum that puts punter first and my posts have a tendency to reflect that, I am for my fellow punters

As fellow punters are more likely to have each other’s best interests at heart, where as a prossie is unlikely to have any interest in punters other than the money they carry

And if I upset some vindictive bitter whores on another forum so fucking what, their post(s) may have upset me or other forum members on here

Forum members may or may not agree with some of my posts or even the tone & language I use, but they are truthful, accurate to the best of my knowledge & based on experience

I am sure everyone can get over it, on both sides it’s not the end of the world
Let’s all be friends again  :rose: :kissgirl: :)

Offline dubs

Here's a stark reminder of what they really think of us, courtesy of the vipers at SAFFE

Jessica201:

roses are red
violets are blue
give me your money

What's wrong with that?  That is exactly what we pay them to do.  :unknown:

Offline HappyandLucky

It's great to know they are in love with our looks and personalities, not just our cash  :kissgirl:

If they had to use their AW name on SAAFE then all we would get is fluffy bollocks for our benefit as they ply their trade

Offline Roth

It's great to know they are in love with our looks and personalities, not just our cash  :kissgirl:

If they had to use their AW name on SAAFE then all we would get is fluffy bollocks for our benefit as they ply their trade

Same in reverse but we've banned a few fluffies off here!  :lol: :lol:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Obviously you want forums to be fairly tolerant and open to a wide range of views - it'd be no good if everything was censored to death or rigidly "on message".
But, only drawback is the general tone tends to descend to the lowest common denominator. Best thing is to be thankful for a busy and thriving forum and not get too bogged down on a single thread or an individual poster. Just focus on the wealth of funny, useful and decent material on here (and elsewhere like SAAFE) and just filter out the rest or just ignore it as being not representative of your own view or experience

Offline seeker

Roses are red
Violets are nastie
Shut your mouth baby
Whilst I smash yer pastie  :hi:

Roses are red
 violets are blue
Now stick to our agreement
Or I'll negative review you   :hi:

Roses are red
Never given by punters
No cash either
For lying fat munters :lol:

Diehard

Jessica201:

roses are red
violets are blue
give me your money

Iluvcats:

Roses are red
The leaves are green
All you fuckwits to us
Are an ATM machine

Poppy_xx:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I see a walking cashpoint
When I look at you
I'm sorry, but this really cant be a surprise
Can't you see the pound signs flash up in my eyes?

The original thread is here:  External Link/Members Only

What a bunch of money grabbing, mean, nasty, vicious, dusty phone, viper cunter, munters  :sarcastic:

Well....they don't even to pretend to like me!!!!

This of course is the classic female logic. Quite happy to refer to us as cash points...but when we refer to them as pieces of meat, which if we are honest, all hookers are to us really, all hell breaks loose!!!

A woman's hypocrisy knows no bounds

Diehard

It makes you wonder why these fucking whores, stay being a prostitute if they detest their work & clients/customers so much
Why don’t they fuck off and get a productive “normal” job and give something back to society
Or would that be too much like hard work :sarcastic:

It’s their choice to whore themselves & be in the seedy, underbelly of society and rub shoulders with the despicable scum of the earth, the squalid ruthless whore masters & vicious criminals
And yes by being a pro$$i£ they have invited all the perverts, weirdo’s, social inadequate, & all those not exactly blessed with good looks
Briefly into their lives but they get paid very well for their “discomfort & distress”, unless their parasitic pimps etc. take most of it  :sarcastic:

If they want to be treated with respect and like a person, not with contempt. Well fucking act like a human being not like a rabid cash hungry predator, who prey on the impulses of men :diablo:

Maybe if prostitute’s, saw their work as an art form, a seductive skill to be mastered & had a professional approach to it, took pride in their skills/service, which gave them a good standard of living
Instead of treating it like a criminal enterprise and acting like desperate fraudsters, fucking over punters at every opportunity  :mad:

I could try and make sense and   analyse the deep down reasons why whores act the way they do but I can’t be arsed not to say I’m even professionally qualified to do so.

Maybe some are just inadequate greedy, hatful bitches who take out their spite on others & live out a corrupt existence, simple as that :unknown:

Isn't it a compliment and somewhat satisfying that these hookers hate us so much. That justifies the money we pay, Id find it more galling if they actually enjoyed it and yet still took my money! Id be thinking I should be being paid not other way round.

We are paying to be pleasured, we are not paying to pleasure them, who gives a fuck what they think.

Offline stevedave

Roses are red,
Violets are ace,
I'll fuck up your make up,
When I cum on your face.

Offline Nagilum

Isn't it a compliment and somewhat satisfying that these hookers hate us so much. That justifies the money we pay, Id find it more galling if they actually enjoyed it and yet still took my money! Id be thinking I should be being paid not other way round.

We are paying to be pleasured, we are not paying to pleasure them, who gives a fuck what they think.

While my pleasure is paramount, it give me satisfaction to get them off too. I know I'm totally in the minority with that.  The fake ones annoy me.

Offline webpunter

Roses are red,
Violets are ace,
I'll fuck up your make up,
When I cum on your face.
Roses are red
But violets show flair
I'll fuck up your look
When i come on your hair

[did this once with an un-expected flying cum shot that surprised me.  And her.  Not that easy to comb out  :sarcastic:]

Offline Sonny Crockett

Jessica201:

roses are red
violets are blue
give me your money

Iluvcats:

Roses are red
The leaves are green
All you fuckwits to us
Are an ATM machine

Poppy_xx:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I see a walking cashpoint
When I look at you
I'm sorry, but this really cant be a surprise
Can't you see the pound signs flash up in my eyes?

The original thread is here:  External Link/Members Only

What a bunch of money grabbing, mean, nasty, vicious, dusty phone, viper cunter, munters  :sarcastic:

The true colours of The Pro$$ie!!!

Offline Marmalade

What's so offensive? You pay her to pretend to like you ffs!

I have to say, the overall standard of limericks is better on their site than here. If only they put do much into their work...  :rolleyes:

Offline webpunter

I have to say, the overall standard of limericks is better on their site than here. If only they put do much into their work...  :rolleyes:
+1 but are you suggesting that the paddies are better on SAAFE than UKP ?  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

+1 but are you suggesting that the paddies are better on SAAFE than UKP ?  :lol:
What are paddies?

jcdmj12

TheNewSeeker

What's so offensive? You pay her to pretend to like you ffs!

+1

I must say I was beginning to dispair with this thread until this comment. If you think the whore/punter relationship is anything other than a gash for cash financial transaction then you're at risk of developing soft downy fur.

Those limericks demonstrate the opposite of fluffiness, and those who are put out are leaning towards the notion that it should be more than a financial transaction. It isn't, so have a word with yourself, get over it and be thankful these WG are delivering a useful reminder.

The only real thing to get angry about is when gash (as a metaphor for whaever you're paying for) for cash is not delivered. That's a key role of UKP, to expose poor services, bad VFM, and downright dishonest or high risk providers; but not to challenge the fundamental financial model of this game. Otherwise play on Tinder.

Diehard

+1

I must say I was beginning to dispair with this thread until this comment. If you think the whore/punter relationship is anything other than a gash for cash financial transaction then you're at risk of developing soft downy fur.

Those limericks demonstrate the opposite of fluffiness, and those who are put out are leaning towards the notion that it should be more than a financial transaction. It isn't, so have a word with yourself, get over it and be thankful these WG are delivering a useful reminder.

The only real thing to get angry about is when gash (as a metaphor for whaever you're paying for) for cash is not delivered. That's a key role of UKP, to expose poor services, bad VFM, and downright dishonest or high risk providers; but not to challenge the fundamental financial model of this game. Otherwise play on Tinder.

I use tinder same way as I do aw. Same precautions must be taken.

Offline LoneWolf2020

We all fuck prostitutes
we've done it all our lives
we will continue to do so
just dont tell our wives