Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Brazilian  (Read 1250 times)

3 review(s) for naughty_Brazilian4U (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline george r

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her a few weeks ago, first contact via AW then text,fancied some A levels and saw she included it the price,
area ok and plenty of parking right outside if you want but I parked a few hundred yards away and walked.
text to say I was there a bit early but she replied with house number and opened the door just as I got there.
council house type on a smallish estate, looked like she lived there ? 
a quick hello and followed her upstairs, she is very slim but not skinny with a good figure lovely colour to her skin and no reason to think she is not from Brazil, speaks fair English with a strong accent.

a quick shower in her wetroom/bathroom which was next door to her bedroom, put my clothes where I could see them while having a shower just in case !!

entered the bedroom and paid her the £80 for 30 minutes, she put the money away and bent over to show me her arse and fanny which I took the hint and gave a good licking, smelt and tasted very clean  :yahoo: 

loveley nipples perfect for sucking so I had my monies worth on them.

she gave me owo which was more than good enough and I was soon rock hard,after a good session of 69 she put the party hat on and she got on top for cowgirl, asked soon after for A levels and she slipped it in one hole to the other in a flash and carried on riding !! changed to doggy A levels and the view was great ..the sap was rising to just managed to pull out and she turned around and I fired a fair load on her tits !!   

a quick shower for me and a kiss on her cheek and said goodbye.

well worth seeing if you like them slim, didn't get any kissing but went for A levels and spent most time in 69 or doggy so not a complaint from me.

only slight negative was she had the music a bit loud for me but she said it was so next door could not hear what was going on ?
£80 for 30 minutes

stockport/hazel grove area

Online threechilliman

Must admit, I've pondered her profile once or twice. Bit different to my usual, but as anal is on offer, might give her a try.

tcm