Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Turtle Z

I see that Vicki is offering in calls again soon as she's moving into Mandy leicester pad whilst Mandy 'takes a break.'

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Diehard

I see that Vicki is offering in calls again soon as she's moving into Mandy leicester pad whilst Mandy 'takes a break.'

Thought she was a Nottingham lass?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thought she was a Nottingham lass?

DH, keep up on the threads on her!!!

Yes, still Nottm based, had incall issues with a punter, whom she reported to police and posted about it in one of her blogs. Could no longer work incalls from that flat in Nottm,
so used to work from Hotels on 1 or 2 days a week, offering incalls.

Now that Mandy is off for a month or two, Vicki is using her flat in Leicester to offer incalls (up until 3rd April, per DITR profile).

Diehard

DH, keep up on the threads on her!!!

Yes, still Nottm based, had incall issues with a punter, whom she reported to police and posted about it in one of her blogs. Could no longer work incalls from that flat in Nottm,
so used to work from Hotels on 1 or 2 days a week, offering incalls.

Now that Mandy is off for a month or two, Vicki is using her flat in Leicester to offer incalls (up until 3rd April, per DITR profile).

Are you proverbially spanking me there CT? Shame she getting hassle as she one of the nicer personalities I've ever punted.

Wonder if she still does car meets? Or threesomes...I've still not had a decent threesome.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Are you proverbially spanking me there CT? Shame she getting hassle as she one of the nicer personalities I've ever punted.

Wonder if she still does car meets? Or threesomes...I've still not had a decent threesome.

Yes, couldn't help having a dig at you on this.

Threesomes.... check out in the EM section on UKE, cos quite a few of the WGs are offering it, so numerous combinations are possible.

DITR / Kylie / Mandy (when she returns) / LucieBee / Pippa Knight / Amber Ryder / Woofie / Brook / Lushbutt / Ava.Summers /  ... to name a few are all offering 3sums, some of them with a girl from the same list.

Whom have you enquired with so far of a 3sum??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Another choice for  3 some.

/ducks

Am not sure if DH is ready for a MMF or a cock-sucking session either  :lol:

Diehard

Yes, couldn't help having a dig at you on this.

Threesomes.... check out in the EM section on UKE, cos quite a few of the WGs are offering it, so numerous combinations are possible.

DITR / Kylie / Mandy (when she returns) / LucieBee / Pippa Knight / Amber Ryder / Woofie / Brook / Lushbutt / Ava.Summers /  ... to name a few are all offering 3sums, some of them with a girl from the same list.

Whom have you enquired with so far of a 3sum??

Who is DITR? As for Mandy, lushbutt, brook I wouldn't touch with a barge pole as they have a bad attitude according to punters outside of the East Midlands. Luciebee is if I recall poor with communications and not fast enough to reply. Amber Ryder, I've explained the issue I had with her, who the fuck is woofie?

As for Ava summers she isn't white. I prefer white girls, generally a lot dirtier in my experience.

So I'm sort of back to square one mate! Appreciate u giving the Intel though.

Diehard

Am not sure if DH is ready for a MMF or a cock-sucking session either  :lol:

Quite right sir...I've got a pile the size of a fucking golf ball so nothing going up there as if it did bloods ports would take on a whole new meaning.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Who is DITR? As for Mandy, lushbutt, brook I wouldn't touch with a barge pole as they have a bad attitude according to punters outside of the East Midlands. Luciebee is if I recall poor with communications and not fast enough to reply. Amber Ryder, I've explained the issue I had with her, who the fuck is woofie?

As for Ava summers she isn't white. I prefer white girls, generally a lot dirtier in my experience.

So I'm sort of back to square one mate! Appreciate u giving the Intel though.

DITR..... read the title of this thread!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Point taken about Mandy/LB/Brook.

LucieBee only works a few days a week, and posts in advance what days she is working. during the days she is not working, her mobile is switched off.
If you are able to plan ahead, send her a text a few days ahead. Highly recommended.

Ava Summers... most DEFINITELY English girl, does duos with a friend called beth.

Woofie (at £200ph, [erhaps out of your budget??)  :D
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 04:22:12 pm by CoolTiger »

Diehard

DITR..... read the title of this thread!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Point taken about Mandy/LB/Brook.

LucieBee only works a few days a week, and posts in advance what days she is working. during the days she is not working, her mobile is switched off.
If you are able to plan ahead, send her a text a few days ahead. Highly recommended.

Ava Summers... most DEFINITELY English girl, does duos with a friend called beth.

Woofie (at £200ph, [erhaps out of your budget??)  :D

As mentioned elsewhere my budget is tailored to the individual hooker....if Riley Reid ever came to the UK to offer services Id take a 10k loan out for an afternoon with her!!

Ok I didn't have my glasses on so I didn't get the DITR... You used the abbreviation. Clever fucker aren't you.

I got Ava summers mixed up with Ava rose. Ava rose mixed race. You seen her?

Have u had threesome with Ava and Beth? Any good?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
As mentioned elsewhere my budget is tailored to the individual hooker....if Riley Reid ever came to the UK to offer services Id take a 10k loan out for an afternoon with her!!

Ok I didn't have my glasses on so I didn't get the DITR... You used the abbreviation. Clever fucker aren't you.

I got Ava summers mixed up with Ava rose. Ava rose mixed race. You seen her?

Have u had threesome with Ava and Beth? Any good?

DH, you must be ageing fast, now that you need glasses for close reading  :D

Not seen Ava rose.

Not had a 3sum with Ava/Beth, however have met Beth briefly at Ava's incall place on 2 separate occasions. She looks hot  :thumbsup:

a_polite_gentleman

AS OF JULY THIS YEAR I SHALL BE BASED IN THE 'LE2' AREA OF LEICESTER ON A PERMANENT BASIS OFFERING FULL TIME IN-CALL APPOINTMENTS. I WILL STILL OF COURSE COVER NOTTINGHAM BASED OUT-CALLS WITH THE ADDITION OF A ONCE MONTHLY 'NG1' HOTEL IN-CALL OPTION FOR ALL MY FANTASTIC LOYAL REGULAR GUYS WHO ARE THE BEST. DETAILS OF THESE DATES WILL BE PROVIDED ON THIS PAGE WITH NO LESS THAN 5 DAYS NOTICE

Nooooooooooo! Leicester has stolen one of Nottingham's Gems.

Offline _Bender_

It is a bit of a shame, a good English WG who takes a good anal pounding, just hope Amber Ryder doesn't go further afield as they are both rare and would mean further travelling.

I wonder if she'll be working from Mandy's place on a permanent basis?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

She is of Premier League status, finally comes home to roost!!  :dance:

Diehard

DH, you must be ageing fast, now that you need glasses for close reading  :D

Not seen Ava rose.

Not had a 3sum with Ava/Beth, however have met Beth briefly at Ava's incall place on 2 separate occasions. She looks hot  :thumbsup:

I'm well up for seeing this Beth girl! Can't you work your magic and tempt her through Ava to be a hooker on her own. You are better at sweet talking women than I am mate, not my strongest point really.

Offline j122

I'm well up for seeing this Beth girl! Can't you work your magic and tempt her through Ava to be a hooker on her own. You are better at sweet talking women than I am mate, not my strongest point really.

She tried solo before but didn't do it long.  Had her in me HL for ages incase she logged back in &  even messaged her but not been back on since.

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

She tried solo before but didn't do it long.  Had her in me HL for ages incase she logged back in &  even messaged her but not been back on since.

External Link/Members Only

Correct. Beth has a full-time job, so Ava handles all her bookings, and will not allow individual booking with Beth.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

It has been noted on this board  :D