Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips & gifts  (Read 9843 times)

Offline OakTree

I feel tipping sends WGs the wrong message, I've been asked a few times and always refused, I'd rather they charged, say £120 for the hour up front than £100 and then start begging for more.

I've never brought a gift, again I feel it's an odd move for what is at the core a service and a financial exchange. Having said that I have taken booze, fags and things for longer bookings to share with the girl.

Asked? Surely that's unusual?

I've never been asked for a tip ever by a WG. Are ther others out there who've bee asked?

Offline AnthG

Asked? Surely that's unusual?

I've never been asked for a tip ever by a WG. Are ther others out there who've bee asked?

I think jamal2k94 might mean asking for extra's as a total surprise during the punt. As in, you want OWO, that's another £20 ontop. I have been asked for this a few times in my punts.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Brazilian Martian

Some punters tip voluntarily  :crazy: makes no sense at all to personally but I feel this fucks things up for the next punter afterwards  :hi: I know punting is a selfish sport but come on guys  :unknown:

Offline Cool hand luke

I don't tip, but usually if they're non touring WG I buy them something to wear....
Am I stupidly wasting money or should in future go empty handed....

I don't tip, but usually if they're non touring WG I buy them something to wear....

Yes I think you are wasting your money prossies should have the clothes you desire. Short skirt or cocktail dress or French maids outfit what more can you want  :unknown:

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Yes I think you are wasting your money prossies should have the clothes you desire. Short skirt or cocktail dress or French maids outfit what more can you want  :unknown:

My tyre fitter doesn't ask me to supply a spanner and my dentist does not ask me to have my own X-Ray machine  :lol:

My tyre fitter doesn't ask me to supply a spanner and my dentist does not ask me to have my own X-Ray machine  :lol:

My point exactly  :rolleyes:

ickydicky

look the hoorn advertises a service and a price. you book her pay her and accept the service. if you like the service you will probably go back and pay her again. tipping a hoor or buying her a present is extremely stupid and any hoor who gets a tip or a present will just think the punter is stupid. and the hoor would be rite :dash:

Offline fairfield

One Rom complained at end of punt that Sergei took 50%, - £40 out of £80 punt. She was a crap punt, so patted her on the shoulder and gave her the tip " you need a better pimp." 

ickydicky

One Rom complained at end of punt that Sergei took 50%, - £40 out of £80 punt. She was a crap punt, so patted her on the shoulder and gave her the tip " you need a better pimp."

:D :lol: :yahoo:

Offline two20

My regular dropped some big hints last time she was out of perfume, showed me the empty bottle so I caught the name. I never go the full length of time and consider that her tip.

ickydicky

My regular dropped some big hints last time she was out of perfume, showed me the empty bottle so I caught the name. I never go the full length of time and consider that her tip.

cheeky hoor. time to get yourself a new regular

mikexxlong

Once a pro$$ie starts dropping hints no matter how subtle about tips or gifts,
 time to drop the cheeky greedy cunt, she will no longer get my custom

Offline Marmalade

Once a pro$$ie starts dropping hints no matter how subtle about tips or gifts,
 time to drop the cheeky greedy cunt, she will no longer get my custom

Clearly useless at fucking if she can't afford to just buy the stuff she likes herself.

Offline Jerboa

I would of told her, you better go down shop or online and buy new one then luv.  :hi:

mikexxlong

Clearly useless at fucking if she can't afford to just buy the stuff she likes herself.

Some just get greedy and just want more, even the good ones
Even if she was really flicking my switch in her sexual performance.
If a whore, tries to take advantage or generally starts taking the piss
It’s a big turn off and I will wash my hands of them

Offline Marmalade

I see Lady o' the Mansion, once a long term contributor on here, has floated the idea on saafe of selling off shit that punters bring.  :D

Other contributors gave chined in. Sex toys etc etc. I'm sure I've seen some foreign brothels that have extras for purchase like that, and many Brazilian motels have a menu in the room so you can have such things sent up.

But bottles of cheap wine and perfume?! Imagine dear Mr Fluffykins arrives with his secret gift of plonk that came free with Tesco's 'meal offer.' No need for her to pretend to like it or throw it down the sink when he's not looking. Just say thanks and put it in car boot sale corner.

He might even buy it back.  :lol:

poseidon

Before joining UKP, I tipped a WG who had given a good service and on the second visit, asked for a tip. When she kept asking for tips, I looked elsewhere and started finding girls who were way better vfm at half the price.

Never pay tips. They're hookers, not restaurant waitresses. Even if Sergei or the maid takes half their earnings, they still get 50+ p/h. I've never given a gift to a WG and never will - fluffies who fall in love do this. If price+extras is more than 150 p/h or 80 for half hour and the girl isn't anything to write home about, I won't be returning.

Offline Cgxrudkp12

Why on earth would anyone tip a prossie. They are paid much more money than most of us on this forum and that's a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

Offline jamal2k94

I think jamal2k94 might mean asking for extra's as a total surprise during the punt. As in, you want OWO, that's another £20 ontop. I have been asked for this a few times in my punts.

Yes, that was what I meant, should have made that clear. It's something I find very irritating, an honest list of included services is in my book a mark of a quality WG.

Offline Marmalade

Why on earth would anyone tip a prossie. They are paid much more money than most of us on this forum and that's a fact whether you want to believe it or not.

Because prossies tell them to?

Saw a post recently about a doorman asking for an 'exit fee' from a knock shop. Most punters were paying. "Because it seemed normal."

Show them a screencap of their profile. It said £120 for an hour of sex. They've (in almost all cases) short changed on that: so they owe you a gift!

Can you imagine . . .
"Hey baby, you look like a nice guy, here's a £50, go get yourself something nice"

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline OakTree

That's one in away I understand. If it's something you would like her to wear while your climbing all over her there is a point to it. Technically it's not a tip. A tip is usually given after the service. It's not something I would do but I can see why some might.

But bottles of cheap wine and perfume?! Imagine dear Mr Fluffykins arrives with his secret gift of plonk that came free with Tesco's 'meal offer.' No need for her to pretend to like it or throw it down the sink when he's not looking. Just say thanks and put it in car boot sale corner.

He might even buy it back.  :lol:

I always understood this to be the case !    :dash: Knickers as a gift ... straight on to a sex website for sale   :timeout: They never seem to want gifts from a pound store ! Every other regular commercial activity and business is based upon the customer being given seasonal goodwill gifts to mark as a token of the gratitude of your custom and to incentivise you to continue your custom and not go to the competition .

mikexxlong

Because prossies tell them to?

Saw a post recently about a doorman asking for an 'exit fee' from a knock shop. Most punters were paying. "Because it seemed normal."

That’s dodgy ground, treading on thin ice right there

If the punter(s) had the minerals, they could just refuse to pay the fucking exit fee
And threaten to call plod and cause a big stink/ bring a world of shit down on the hired thug and the establishment
, for extortion and false imprisonment etc.

Entrance fees are one thing, but fucking exit fees is taking the piss  :diablo:

Entrance fees are one thing, but fucking exit fees is taking the piss  :diablo:

Very common in all of South America  :hi: The gringos alway pay-up and never threaten the owner with Trading Standards . The locals don't get asked  :D

Offline Marmalade

Very common in all of South America  :hi: The gringos alway pay-up and never threaten the owner with Trading Standards . The locals don't get asked  :D

I just look at them with a convivial smile that says nice joke, you must be fucking kidding, and keep walking. Also, I try not to leave when a dumbo is leaving. If the doorman wants to skim some other poor chump it's not my business.

mikexxlong

What did the leper say to the prostitute

Keep the tip  :cool:

Offline twister

I do not "Tip" my solicitor....male...handling my divorce..as he is already fucking Me up the arse financially......and the working lady will also charge me for doing this to her....you cant fuckin win......lol.......no fookin tip.

mastershifu

I dont see why i have to tip when ive agreed a price. She can consider the tax not paid off my fee as a tip. Does that count?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 01:37:45 am by mastershifu »

Offline Liverpool

Surely the best tip a WG can receive is repeat business from a punter, otherwise as others have said it's stupid giving tips and gifts.

ickydicky

Surely the best tip a WG can receive is repeat business from a punter, otherwise as others have said it's stupid giving tips and gifts.

+ 1

I do not "Tip" my solicitor....male...handling my divorce..as he is already fucking Me up the arse financially......and the working lady will also charge me for doing this to her....you cant fuckin win......lol.......no fookin tip.

:sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As I've said on this post earlier on its punters that tip then sate that they tipped in a proud fashion that I have real issues with fucking jobs worths :hi:

Offline OakTree

I dont see why i have to tip when ive agreed a price. She can consider the tax not paid off my fee as a tip. Does that count?

You don't have to tip. I'm at a loss as to where the idea you should tip comes from. I've never been asked or even hinted at giving a tip. Surely this is certain punters giving it the big "I am" and throwing cash around to try and impress.

mastershifu

You don't have to tip. I'm at a loss as to where the idea you should tip comes from. I've never been asked or even hinted at giving a tip. Surely this is certain punters giving it the big "I am" and throwing cash around to try and impress.

Or even in hopes of getting a better service   :lol:. If you have to tip for a better service then what are we paying for in the first place?

Offline OakTree

Or even in hopes of getting a better service   :lol:. If you have to tip for a better service then what are we paying for in the first place?

A tip is usually given after the service for example in a restaurant. Waiters expect a tip and therefore have an incentive to give good service.

It's not the norm to tip in punting and therefore most WGs wouldn't expect one. Any punter who gives a tip after is just throwing cash around. It serves no purpose. I can only see it must be some sort of warped sense of altruism.

Offline Willyed

I've twice tipped now because of the distance the girls have travelled to see me.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

ickydicky

was that not covered by extra outcall price so why add a tip

Offline Jerboa

was that not covered by extra outcall price so why add a tip

Because he's a fluffy?  :unknown:

Offline Willyed

The price were both the same, it's not always about getting her for the cheapest price. I generally like to have a chat over the phone before making my decision weather or not to meet the girl, in most cases the areas I've stayed over there's never much choice so looking in the next city is and sometimes the better option even though they have to drive nearly over an hour to see me.

I've twice tipped now because of the distance the girls have travelled to see me.

No offence meant but you are a twat simple as that for tipping  :wacko:

Offline Willyed

No offence meant but you are a twat simple as that for tipping  :wacko:
Thanks..haha

poseidon

The price were both the same, it's not always about getting her for the cheapest price. I generally like to have a chat over the phone before making my decision weather or not to meet the girl, in most cases the areas I've stayed over there's never much choice so looking in the next city is and sometimes the better option even though they have to drive nearly over an hour to see me.

So basically it's like your not so local pub serves you a pint of London Pride for 3.50 whereas your local charges 4.50 and you give them a 1 pound tip because they charged less than your local. Seriously?

Never pay a tip to a WG. NEVER! If she gives you sex for 20 pound, you pay her exactly 20 pound and be glad she didn't ask for 30. You just saved yourself 2.5 pints down the pub.

DannyJames

I won't ever give a prossie a tip, she gets paid enough as it is.

If I thoroughly enjoyed a service then I'd consider seeing her again.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The only tip when punting is the state of their bedroom and sometimes the bog, a real tip.

Offline fairfield

Only ever take the exact amount agreed to a punt but starting to question my own 'no tipping' rule. If Sergei takes 50% of a well below £100/hr punt - yet the wg still turns in decent service - how else are you supposed to respond? Think if i had an extra £5, might well now hand it over.

Offline Silver Birch

Only ever take the exact amount agreed to a punt but starting to question my own 'no tipping' rule. If Sergei takes 50% of a well below £100/hr punt - yet the wg still turns in decent service - how else are you supposed to respond? Think if i had an extra £5, might well now hand it over.

Not my problem. Her rate is her rate, and it is of no interest to me how it is divided up between her, her pimp, her landlord, Primark etc. etc.

Never tipped & never will (but I admit to buying a bottle of wine just once for a birthday occasion with my reg).

LL

I'm against tipping in general whether it's me doing the tipping or somebody else. These tipsters just risk making it become the norm and expected for all of us. Can you remember going out to a restaurant 10-20 years ago in this country? Tipping was optional and only a few quid even then. Then those with extra cash to spend, started to tip more. Perhaps they adopted the custom after going on holiday to America (or travelling there on business with a company expense account at their disposal), then carried it on when they returned. First 10% now 12.5% is the norm in most of the chain restaurants and we are expected to provide it in most cases. The same thing could happen in whoring. Tipping becomes the norm. It's already commonplace in Soho walk ups (oh right that £2 is for the "maid?". But hang on doesn't she also look after the rest of the cash too?!  I.e all the money goes into the same pot and divided up later).

Jester269269

Check her page......she has a bigger Christmas list than Barnardos External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code