Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tips & gifts  (Read 9852 times)

Offline dkn

I bet OP is one of these punters who tell girls to put up their prices too...
I'm the OP and I 100% DON'T tip.  Tips - the work of the very devil himself.

Though you might be thinking of the OP in the thread that inspired this one...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Leave you to it girls,
Btw I give a small gift as a friendly gesture is that so bad?

No, nothing wrong with that --------------- I have done it many times, normally something like a £5 bottle of wine.  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm the OP and I 100% DON'T tip.  Tips - the work of the very devil himself.

Kim Jong Un never tips his barber  --------

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online rockharders

Tipper = Fluffy White Knighting Cunt.

Offline Roth

the guys that feel the need to tip pro$$ies are typically the weird ones that are just so gratefull they have found a girl that will actually see them  :music:

+1 Yep.  :thumbsup:

raylondoner

No, nothing wrong with that --------------- I have done it many times, normally something like a £5 bottle of wine.  :hi:

Surprising that, a taxi driver supporting tips!  :yahoo:

Online rockharders

To anyone who tips hookers.

A big FUCK YOU.

Why?

It's lazy, easy money on her part.
You should be expecting good service without any tips. If you think your tip is going to give you an extra special service, then she isn't putting out her best from the start. It sets up bad precedent for future encounters.

However, as I suspect, because you tippers are fluffy cunts, I guess tipping is about satisfying your deluded white knight punting egos and making yourself think you're a better punter than everyone else.

She don't give a shit. She don't love you. She wants your money. She is not your girlfriend. So get over it. You should not be punting if you think you should be tipping girls.

Offline Donnie69

It's a pity that tipping is encouraged at all in the UK.  Really you shouldn't feel obliged to tip a taxi driver or in a restaurant.  Some cheeky fucking restaurants have a service charge, which I pay unless the service is crap.

I agree don't tip WGs, just pay the agreed fees.  After all few WGs pay tax on the income!

7x5

Well the thread sure went off the rails a bit back there.

I never tip anyone, anywhere, ever. I don't really see why I should have to. They have a set price which I expect to pay and a wage which they can take from it. If they do a good job they get a pat on the back, if not, they know where the door is.

In fact the only tip I do have is this one: don't cross me, mate :diablo:

I am however not against giving the occasional gift to people. Nothing fancy or expensive, or even anything that they would want :lol: But something that will hopefully be appreciated all the same.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 02:29:45 pm by 7x5 »

Offline Marmalade

Really you shouldn't feel obliged to tip a taxi driver.
Unfortunately in London they are liable to get obnoxious when they don't get tipped. Then there's ones that give you change slowly, first any bigger notes (pause, cab driver searches unenthusiastically for a five pound note hoping punter will fuck off), then progressively smaller amounts until eventually he considers the business concluded and gives you the attitude that you must be a scumbag if you expect him to hunt for loose change.

Tipping is an American disease. It starts with waitresses, and as waitresses often don't get a proper wage and can't get a better job then a tip is rather like part of the payment for heaps of good food at low prices and excellent service. I often tip waitresses in America unless the food or service is crap, in which case I make a point of not tipping. It's a different culture.

Unfortunately many Americans travel abroad (properly abroad, not another state in the USA) and attempt to ruin our economy with their pathetic do-gooder habits. If you really want to see how horrific the consequences can be, read up on the massive U.N. intervention in Cambodia.

raylondoner

Generally, for regulars (very limited, and not including those on waiting list), I just do Easter, Christmas and Birthdays, maybe plus a little something on Valentines and Walpurgis Day  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I never tip anyone, anywhere, ever. I don't really see why I should have to. They have a set price which I expect to pay and a wage which they can take from it. If they do a good job they get a pat on the back, if not, they know where the door is.

In any fair and honest purchase, both parties should feel they have achieved the best deal. It's the correct basis of effective trade and economic growth.

America, again has got it wrong but disguises it with egregious bullshit and narcissistic lies. American trade is like baseball: winners and losers. From that, they developed a strategy of might, of economic, legal, and psychological intimidation. You could say we did the same in the time of the slave trade.
          Europe has simply grown up a bit faster ... .

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I like to get a good service. It is a personal intimate service as well as a commercial one. I have no illusions that it is commercial but it can still be friendly. I want the girl to be warm to me as well as hot, if you see the distinction.

I know it works, from experience, to bring some nice fruit like cherries or strawberries in season, or some good chocolate, a modest bar of Divine or Green & Black 85% so not too fattening. Sometimes I have brought European style cheesecake from a local baker, just a modest slice, when visiitng an EE lady.

It works ... the results are a smile or a snog or even an erotic cherry in my mouth or her mouth in the middle of a screw.

I am doing enlightened self-interest here, not fluffyness.

Offline cueball

modest bar of Divine or Green & Black 85%

Never heard of them HP but I've got a penguin in the fridge, I'll take it with me this week and let you lads know how it goes down   :D

oring123

I like to get a good service. It is a personal intimate service as well as a commercial one. I have no illusions that it is commercial but it can still be friendly.

I know it works, from experience, to bring some nice fruit like cherries or strawberries in season, or some good chocolate, a modest bar of Divine or Green & Black 85% so not too fattening. Sometimes I have brought European style cheesecake from a local baker, just a modest slice, when visiitng an EE lady.

It works ... the results are a smile or a snog or even an erotic cherry in my mouth or her mouth in the middle of a screw.

I am doing enlightened self-interest here, not fluffyness.
. If you are paying £100 or more  a £2 gift can pay dividends  ?
It certainly will not make the punt worse thats for sure !

Offline Jimmyredcab

I never tip anyone, anywhere, ever. I don't really see why I should have to.

Can I give you a bit of advice.

Never visit the United States.   :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I notice that neither HP or Jimbo recommend it as standard practice. They are both 'weirdos' in different ways but contribute to the discussion constructively. It's a far cry from the rose-tinted spectacles brigade who think tipping prossies is good standard practice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I notice that neither HP or Jimbo recommend it as standard practice. They are both 'weirdos' in different ways but contribute to the discussion constructively. It's a far cry from the rose-tinted spectacles brigade who think tipping prossies is good standard practice.

There is a huge difference between giving a tip and taking along a small gift like a bottle of wine.  :hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

who are you calling a weirdo? Pot and Kettle comes to mind.

Offline Jimmyredcab

who are you calling a weirdo?

I can understand why he called YOU a weirdo ------ but why me.  :unknown:

7x5

I'd wager you may be weirdos for spending a fiver or less on a token gift, but more than you needed to, but I have done the same. I wear my weirdo badge with pride :hi:

SUMO61

I'll tip and buy gifts WGs when I earn £100 per hour....

Offline dkn

Can I give you a bit of advice.
Never visit the United States.   :hi:
Actually, that's really good advice!

Offline Marmalade

Actually, that's really good advice!
I avoid the U.S. when I can, although I still like certain areas and like any country there are many parts and things interesting to explore, and some good people hidden under the general culture.

Hehe HP, you're a weirdo in the nicest sense of the word, as anyone who keeps up with your sexual predilections should observe. Far more than myself much of the time. Jimbo's a bit of a weirdo, again in a pleasant way, for his political and punting contradictions. You are both very valuable contributors to the forum, generally level-headed with interesting 'pecadilloes' -- I am exceedingly boring by comparison.

JRC, I'm sure there's a difference between a bottle of wine and a tip, but would nevertheless probably enjoy your explanation if you care to give it.

I'll give you my take on the difference as a receiver rather than giver: Betty Carlyle began our booking by giving me a glass of perfectly chilled fairly decent wine. That, to me, was better than saying, "Here's a fiver off the cost of your booking."

Offline Turtle Z

the guys that feel the need to tip pro$$ies are typically the weird ones that are just so gratefull they have found a girl that will actually see them  :music:

James is spot on with this. What possible reason could you have for tipping a service provider who you have already paid a ridiculous rate for that service? Fluffy twats again who don't understand the business transaction and think they are buying affection. Also, does it get them thinking that perhaps their prices are not quite expensive enough when idiots pay them even more? Their price is their price and the only time I ever tipped is when a Foreign girl didn't understand that I wanted £10 change. I couldn't be arsed trying to explain and always make sure I take the right money now.

Offline Marmalade

I'll tip and buy gifts WGs when I earn £100 per hour....
As someone who only started punting this year, you hardly qualify as yet. Someone getting their first taste of salt water after falling overboard is not the same as someone (even of dubious sanity) who jumps in for the fun of it even to save the clown.

There's a massive difference between someone who chooses to be weird and someone just born daft. To be competent, first you have to achieve punting 'normality' and then make a conscious decision to be a bit of a weirdo. You're only just beginning.

But have fun. UKP will still be here after your umpteenth punt and forgotten about badges.

Offline Marmalade

Jimmy actually put his 'badge' on the web, his cab, photo of himself, the lot. Not many punters are that bulletproof. Some cybercunt deluded prostitute regularly tries to steal his identity. Fortunately for him, he's a bit too weird to imitate.  :D

SUMO61

As someone who only started punting this year, you hardly qualify as yet. Someone getting their first taste of salt water after falling overboard is not the same as someone (even of dubious sanity) who jumps in for the fun of it even to save the clown.

There's a massive difference between someone who chooses to be weird and someone just born daft. To be competent, first you have to achieve punting 'normality' and then make a conscious decision to be a bit of a weirdo. You're only just beginning.

But have fun. UKP will still be here after your umpteenth punt and forgotten about badges.

I have no idea what you're talking about here, badges, punting a year ??

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Sounds like a nominee for wanker of the week (blue man).

Offline ERIC_SHUN

We pay the ladies for a service and when you consider what they do they are paid very well.

They do not spend 3 or 4 years at University learning their trade yet their pay scales are comparable at the very least.

Therefore no gifts, ever!

If you have however experienced many ladies and feel one has provided AMAZING service then consider a tip.

Get a grip , lads.

Offline mrbluerunner

I tip in regular life; mainly out of a sense of thank fuck I'm lucky enough that I don't have to do your job.

That said only ever once tipped a SP, I had just had the most amazing time.  That was some time ago and if and ever it happens again then I'd tip again.

Offline Turtle Z

I tip in regular life; mainly out of a sense of thank fuck I'm lucky enough that I don't have to do your job.

That said only ever once tipped a SP, I had just had the most amazing time.  That was some time ago and if and ever it happens again then I'd tip again.

A prossie provides 'an amazing time' and you tip her. Didn't you pay for an amazing time? I tip my barber very generously and the reason I do that is that he works his nuts off all day stood on his feet and earns next to fuck all for his hard work. Conversely, these girls get paid for laying on their back all day, it's not hard work and they earn ridiculous hourly rates even if they're only moderately good at what they do.

Offline AnthG

If you have however experienced many ladies and feel one has provided AMAZING service then consider a tip.

Get a grip , lads.

I do not know if this is just me at the moment or what. But reading some comments people make on certain topics is literally baffling me and making me lose faith in commonsense and almost the will to live here.

A prostitute on £100 plus per hour will not batter an eye lid at a £10 tip from a punter. And imagine the conversation. You have paid at the start of the booking and then you say at the end. "you know that was great, here, have this extra tenner as a tip as it was so good".

She would be completely and utterly insulted at both the offer of a paltry £10. And plus doing it at the end like this. It would come off as an insult as opposed to a compliment.

The only amount someone on £100 plus per hour would not feel insulted over receiving like this is something like another £40 or £50 ontop as a tip. And to be honest you would serve much better actually just saying to her. "you know this has been great, can we extend this booking by another 30 mins. As opposed to just giving her £50 for nothing as a tip.

For the tippers. Just extend the booking. You get what you wanted by doing this.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marmalade

I have no idea what you're talking about here, badges, punting a year ??
Sorry mate. clicked the wrong quote box.  :thumbsup:

My comment was in reply to:
I'd wager you may be weirdos for spending a fiver or less on a token gift, but more than you needed to, but I have done the same. I wear my weirdo badge with pride :hi:
Who lost his punting cherry this January
Quote from: 7x5
Being my first time with a WG

Actually his review wasn't that fluffy, especially for a noob. Pleased he enjoyed himself. Dickhead used the same name on here as on AW so let's hope he never has need to give a neutral, or dog forbid, negative review.  :rolleyes: Ahhhh....

Offline AnthG

A prossie provides 'an amazing time' and you tip her. Didn't you pay for an amazing time? I tip my barber very generously and the reason I do that is that he works his nuts off all day stood on his feet and earns next to fuck all for his hard work. Conversely, these girls get paid for laying on their back all day, it's not hard work and they earn ridiculous hourly rates even if they're only moderately good at what they do.

Thinking further. You know what I have read many times a WG say. If you want to 'tip' a working girl for giving you a great booking. Keep your cash in your pocket and instead come onto UKP and give her a glowing review.

This is the gift that will keep on giving as her business will shoot up and she will make a lot more money than a tenner tip due to it too.

Offline Marmalade

I do not know if this is just me at the moment or what. But reading some comments people make on certain topics is literally baffling me and making me lose faith in commonsense and almost the will to live here.
Just their brains on hold from all the cock (or cock and hand) exercise...

A prostitute on £100 plus per hour will not batter an eye lid at a £10 tip from a punter. And imagine the conversation. You have paid at the start of the booking and then you say at the end. "you know that was great, here, have this extra tenner as a tip as it was so good".
I know, it's fucking ridiculous. And prossies in real life mostly think so too. I used to drive for someone who prossied for a few months. She had to carry the bottles of wine home from her work flat which was a hassle. They were lined up along one wall as she never drank them. She didn't eat chocolate, gave them away. Would show me her prossie face for a laugh "eeew how lovely thank you (kisskiss cheek)". I imagine you or I might do the same to a sweet old unnamed lady popping in to one's office or place of work and saying how she's saved an unfranked stamp that was loose on an envelope and steamed it off to help us out. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

She would be completely and utterly insulted at both the offer of a paltry £10. And plus doing it at the end like this. It would come off as an insult as opposed to a compliment.
Absolutely correct, although many will say it is 'nice' or 'gentlemanly' or some other shite that either they want us to believe or have come to believe as a result of their own shite.

How to earn £100 an hour: 1) Become a doctor, 2) Become a CEO of a large company (500 employees or more), 3) Manage other people’s money (stock broker, portfolio manager, etc.) or become a prostitute. (fluffies will whine that those hard done to amazingly generous beautiful adorable blah :vomit: blah prossies don't get £100 an hour solid for every hour of a '40' hour week (not that any of them would dream of doing a 40 hr week), but guess what, neither do doctors etc.

I think I once gave an NHS doctor a bottle of whisky as I felt he had gone out of his way for me and done a god job on a measly NHS salary. I doubt if he was that impressed but thanked me for the thought. A consultant doctor with nineteen fucking years experiencee actually earns about HALF of the prossie's hourly rate, but it's still a fucking LOT. A decent bottle of whisky that I'd buy for myself or as a gift costs maybe £35. On a doctor's salary, I'd probably spend more than that just on a bottle of wine...

The only amount someone on £100 plus per hour would not feel insulted over receiving like this is something like another £40 or £50 ontop as a tip. And to be honest you would serve much better actually just saying to her. "you know this has been great, can we extend this booking by another 30 mins. As opposed to just giving her £50 for nothing as a tip.

For the tippers. Just extend the booking. You get what you wanted by doing this.

I have to agree. What's more, it's actually a compliment that the punter wants to extend the booking.

The best way to be nice to a prossie is to see if she wants to be nice to the punter and return a little in kind (a little, since the punter is paying: it is her fucking job to be nice, provide an amazing time, best blow job in the world and all the other stuff in her lying AW advert.)

I am pleasant to anyone until they are unpleasant to me (which includes not doing a job properly that I am paying for). "Pleasant" can include being pleasant or interesting company, excelling at your job and receiving a big smile and a warm "thank you!", listening (which for a punter includes reading her profile before the booking), avoiding harm (eg punter shits in her shower cubicle or prossie scrapes her teeth on his cock), that kind of stuff. Substituting cash or gifts for being a human being is not only dumb but pretty patronising IMO. What makes a punter think that she is so fucking useless at going to Tescos and extracting cash from punters that she can't buy her own chocs/wine/flowers, moreover the ones hse actually likes and enjoys choosing? If she is so fucking useless that she has a dusty phone and the punter springs her a tenner to "help her out", wtf was he fucking her for anyway?? Of course, it doesn't "help her out" at all: just teaches her to be dependent, reinforcing her tendency to be a bloodsucking leech (and if she's not a leech, the punter is treating her like one).

Offline dkn

Thinking further. You know what I have read many times a WG say. If you want to 'tip' a working girl for giving you a great booking. Keep your cash in your pocket and instead come onto UKP and give her a glowing review.
This is the gift that will keep on giving as her business will shoot up and she will make a lot more money than a tenner tip due to it too.
Completely agree.

I know a couple of SPs who have mentioned that they've suddenly got very busy and don't know why.  I fail to disclose to them that I've just given them a glowing UKP review.

Admittedly, I should tell them, as I might get favourable treatment from them as a result.  But I wouldn't expect it, and would prefer to keep my UKP anonymity.

Offline Marmalade

Completely agree.

I know a couple of SPs who have mentioned that they've suddenly got very busy and don't know why.  I fail to disclose to them that I've just given them a glowing UKP review.

Admittedly, I should tell them, as I might get favourable treatment from them as a result.  But I wouldn't expect it, and would prefer to keep my UKP anonymity.
Unfortunately it can go the other way. They get more business, put their prices up, or at least may even become busier and harder to book for the regular who gave them the nice review. Then there's the bitch I said some nice things about who came on here and attacked me for (quite fairly) slagging off her mate who was pretty awful. Or the bitch I gave a good review (Cactus knows who I mean) and fucking went mental complaining because it wasn't fluffy enough or she didn't want reviews that might make her look like a common by-the-hour prostitute (errrmmm, which she happened to be).

There's only one rule in my opinion in writing reviews: write them for punters. Some people join UKP and fail to realise who their mates are. If you want to write something nice for a prossie to curry favour or whatever, put it on AdultLyingFickingWork. everyone does. And ffs USE A DIFFERENT NAME ON AW AND UKP (unless you are IronMan with the social protection of reinforced steel on the day some whacko cybercow prossie takes a dislike to you for no reason).

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
What a miserable, tight fisted bunch....
There is nothing wrong in giving a tip or gift to a regular,
Not first meet, as already mentioned in Hugo's post it's not to all and sundry he tips,
It's called being a nice and decent human being😉

Evidently niceness is only to be extended to those from whom you want something back in return?  Decency (in 'tip' form) to be shared only with prostitutes in situations promising future rewards?  Similar to Hugo's post, you convey a message, not of generosity and consideration, but of a smug self righteousness, almost as if you consider yourself smarter than other punters, and by that I mean, more adept at manipulating a situation to ingratiate yourself more intimately with a prostitute, to your own advantage.  This is partly why I prefer UKP to other similar sites.  I find punters here more transparent, certainly a fuck of a lot less slimy and patronising, compared with those punters so desperately keen to draw attention to just how fantastically polite and respectful and heroic they are in their thoughts about and treatment of, prostitutes, whom I find, at times, require the most caution. 

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider
.....worst of all, such habits could result in a punter falling fowl of the 'slippery slope' trap.  You could end up like the OP of this simply astonishing thread.....

External Link/Members Only

:scare:

7x5

Actually his review wasn't that fluffy, especially for a noob. Pleased he enjoyed himself. Dickhead used the same name on here as on AW so let's hope he never has need to give a neutral, or dog forbid, negative review.  :rolleyes: Ahhhh....

I actually did read the new to punting wiki beforehand, but I don't much care if a WG sees me on a forum or AW/Vivastreet etc because my personality is largely the same. I do use a separate SIM though. It would have been separate in my old phone but I accidentally smashed the screen on my new one, doh, so I just swop and change as and when required. It is turning out to be more hassle than it is worth as it was inactive for some time so credit disappeared, the cheap £1 bundle doesn't last long if there is a few back and forth between texts to sort out the details and the data only seems to work half of the time :dash: The funnier part is it was a new SIM but the number must have been recycled as it shows up as someone else when googled, but I have no idea if the results are genuine or just spam.

Back to the topic at hand though I have given a gift to NHS staff too, but I'm a little more thrifty. I was talking to someone about dipping Scotch bonnets in chocolate then eating them. They thought it was a weird combination but I begged to differ as it is one of the more ancient and most rewarding uses for them. A week later I was heading back into town, a supermarket was along the way. I couldn't find scotch bonnets so I got them a chili chocolate bar instead to prove them otherwise, probably cost £2 or less. Now they could have got it themselves, but they probably wouldn't or if they did it may have taken them a long time. But that's not not the point. They are happy with their salary, or they certainly should be, but there is a difference between being happy, and happier. It is nice to be nice and when you get a genuine smile back it is even nicer :drinks:

If they want extra money, they can earn it, but if we talk about something interesting on an occasion and it doesn't cost much to make it a reality (fiver or less) and could possibly result in a better mutual appreciation of our company, or an even better service, then I'm all for it.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 09:27:54 am by 7x5 »

Offline Marmalade

The point about not using the same name on AW is that if you give a negative review or even some completely whacko prossie gets it into her head from your comments on AW that you are a cunt (possibly for no reason at all) she may vindictively blacklist you to many other prossies.

Apart from that it is just going to cramp most punters style if they have to think about what she thinks when they write on here. They start coming out with shit like "in all fairness to the lady..." (who gives a flying fuck??? UKP is about putting the punter first so he doesn't waste hundreds of squid, not giving prossies the 'benefit of the doubt (it's usually followed with such contradictory rubbish as, "I wouldn't see her again but someone else might have a god experience with her so I gave her a positive"). Utterly useless.

I would advise that you delete your AW profile, wait a little bit* until you need to use the site to make a booking (remember you can just phone most of them without using the booking system) and then sign up again with a different username.

*this is so you don't run the risk of a temporary red mark as a multiple account user.

Offline AnthG

.....worst of all, such habits could result in a punter falling fowl of the 'slippery slope' trap.  You could end up like the OP of this simply astonishing thread.....

External Link/Members Only

:scare:

Can I just say looking it over now, that topic shows once again what total hypocrites working girls can be. The general consensus of the replies in that entire topic was "don't do it, it's wholly inappropriate" four pages worth, almost unanimously all saying this from punters and working girls. Do not do it.

So I counted the comments that were given by the individual working girls in the topic.

2 girls said yes.
Another 2 said maybe in the right circumstances.
And 5 said unequivocally no way totally inappropriate to do this.

So the majority is nope don't do it.

The original poster even conceded later on in the topic after it all.

Quote from: LegMan
I certainly didn't intend to put anyone in an uncomfortable position when I started this thread, and I apologise if I have.

The opinion is clear: No to Valentines cards.

But then the poll results for that topic said

I don't like receiving Valentines day cards from regulars        - 2 vote(s)   14.3%
I don't mind receiving Valentines day cards from regulars     - 5 vote(s)   35.7%
I quite enjoy receiving Valentines day cards from regulars   - 7 vote(s)   50.0%

So the anonymous poll says 85.7% ticked its ok to do it. And yet four pages worth of comments were all along the sides of its definitely not ok!!  And people wonder how punters can get confused!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2016, 10:49:37 am by AnthG »

Offline Donnie69

But then a number of prossies just have a nasty and wicked mind set, the type who think the sun shines out of their arses.  Luckily there are a few decent girls about.

Offline RedKettle

I often think I will tip a WG - always when she is giving me great OWO or I am pounding away about to come.  For some reason my brain pushes a thought around that this is great and I should be flash and give her a few quid extra.  Then I finish and the thought goes away!!

No objection if people want to tip but given what we are charged it seems alittle strange. 

I did once give a Xmas tip when shagging a WG a day or so before Xmas.  Only a tenner and I had got some bargain rates from her all year.

A gift seems odd to me, in my world you do that with your OH or new girlfriend not on a pay for sex meeting.  Again each to your own and if that works for you OK.

Just to repeat (again) a point I have often made - as valued clients they should be giving us gifts, that is how business works. 

oring123

I

A gift seems odd to me, in my world you do that with your OH or new girlfriend not on a pay for sex meeting.  Again each to your own and if that works for you OK.

Just to repeat (again) a point I have often made - as valued clients they should be giving us gifts, that is how business works.
. Theres a thought how many punters on ukp have ever got a discount £s or a extended time on a booking for being a good regular customer ??
I never have !!!

Offline Punchdrunk

the good ones are just the best actresses.

And they get paid well for it, sheer stupidity to give them more money you will cost others more in the end.  Her tip is a possible repeat customer who is clean and not a cunt and that's the most a good punt will ever get of me.

Offline dkn

Theres a thought how many punters on ukp have ever got a discount £s or a extended time on a booking for being a good regular customer ??
I never have !!!
Yes, to both of those.  Albeit not very often.

And, remember, I *never* tip.

Offline RedKettle

. Theres a thought how many punters on ukp have ever got a discount £s or a extended time on a booking for being a good regular customer ??
I never have !!!

There is a girl in EM who introduced a loyalty card system - although I think flawed as the reward is to extend a 1 hour booking to 2 hours.  One reason I pay for it is to tell them to fuck off after an hour!  However if you have more stamina than me (and most have judging by the reviews) then it could be a good deal.