Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BBW Katia Rose Newcastle Tour Day 4  (Read 1967 times)

11 review(s) for Katia Rose (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Denhamhoop

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Price £100
Katia is probably the Prettiest Girl Ive met from AW.Nice snog to start with and feel of her before I get to use the shower.Then into the bedroom to kiss and then suck on her massive boobs.All whilst she stroked my cock with quite a bit of Dirty talk.Then into some OWO which is slow and gentle before slipping on the condom and suggesting it had been a while since shed been fucked Anally.Slide into her whilst holding her tits and in no time at all I climax.Quick clean up and kiss before I suggest I return the favour.I then proceed to lick and suck her feeling her getting more and more excited with each lick.I get to hear an odd Lush Fucking Lush.Eventually Katia shudders for me.She then strokes me and starts to Suck my little man but sadly thanks to my previous evenings happenings No response.So more kissing cuddling and lots of banter and chat.Quick shower and chat about this that and the other.

Henryhawk

I met her and she was soo much bigger than she advertises. Glad you had fun though, wasn't for me.

Looking4fun

Looking at her photos id say she's a very attractive lady but couldn't comment on size as I've never met her, sounds good to me good review

Rod trotter

she is gorgeous mind and not that big looking at the pics  :hi:

Offline Tiger63

She`s lost a fair bit recently....looking really good

The Rimmer

I met her and she was soo much bigger than she advertises. Glad you had fun though, wasn't for me.

So......what!!!

Offline Tiger63

Oh aye....when was this then :dash:

Looking4fun

Great input no review or details why bother?

Offline Moresomes

Thanks for that Henry.
I look forward to your next contribution in June.

Offline Knight Templar

very pretty looking girl , but not into the bigger ladies ,  bad experiences in the past put me off, but facially she is very pretty
 :(