Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's pretending to be punters  (Read 1550 times)

DoberManic

I wonder how many of the little buggers are out there lurking the boards, in the shadows,
checking who said what on their reviews, gathering intel for the sisterhood  :rolleyes:

Fortunately for us, with NIK and Admin on the case, they are usually spotted pretty quickly  :thumbsup:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Probably a lot. Sneaky bitches, using UKP to fuck punters over. WG UKP members (lurkers) are the worst kind as they intend on fucking the punter about when something bad about them is said. If they don't give abuse, then they use bait such as "discounts or free hour offers" so that they can fuck the punter around some more.

Then when the punter is angry at been messed around and mentions it, they send the punter an abusive e-mail or text (I was told I was a horrible person and she wished I met someone who then stucked the knife in me and twisted it) as the error of their ways are being exposed and they don't like it. Devious, despicable Bitches!!!!

And they say they get horrible texts/e-mails from punters!!!!

Huh!!!!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 08:02:13 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Ben4454

UKP is a house that the big bad wolves can't blow down!

Offline NIK

This was one of the problems in the early days. There was one notable joker from Leeds - can't recall her name - who got away with it for some time, although I had my suspicions for some time before she was finally banned.
This is why I always disagree with those who say women shouldn't be allowed to join UKP.  We can't actually stop them and I would much rather they were honest about their gender rather than pretend to be men.

Having said we can't stop them I must re-iterate how brilliant Admin is. There is very little gets past him and he has always (fortunately) been miles ahead of our enemies.  :cool:

Offline tantric talents

UKP is a house that the big bad wolves can't blow down!
+1
Truth will out !

mikexxlong

A number I reckon,

But there’s probably far more of their minions on here reporting back to them.
Like good little lap dogs, the fucking pathetic wank stains :thumbsdown:  :mad:

With any luck any pro$$i£’s or pimps etc. ,sniffing around on the forum, would get the hint and give better service & stop treating punters like fucking mugs

After all I don’t think any of us would have a bad thing to say about WG’s or the brothels & so on.,
if good service was given at all times at reasonable prices & we was treated like respectable customers

We can only hope I guess, but most pro$$i£’s & pimps etc. are nosing around on here for information ,know your enemy type stuff
& are probably more concerned with covering their tracks and fucking over punters, than trying to get tips on how to offer a better service. :angry:

Offline Sonny Crockett

A number I reckon,

With any luck any pro$$i£’s or pimps etc. ,sniffing around on the forum, would get the hint and give better service & stop treating punters like fucking mugs

After all I don’t think any of us would have a bad thing to say about WG’s or the brothels & so on.,
if good service was given at all times at reasonable prices & we was treated like respectable customers

We can only hope I guess, but most pro$$i£’s & pimps etc. are nosing around on here for information ,know your enemy type stuff
& are probably more concerned with covering their tracks and fucking over punters, than trying to get tips on how to offer a better service. :angry:

That is exactly why they join UKP, to fuck punters over!!!

willmo1

Its all a game either on AW or on punting forums. They play us like fools when they can get away with it then charge a fortune for a few minutes of grunting when we get reeled in. Thats just how it works.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Its all a game either on AW or on punting forums. They play us like fools when they can get away with it then charge a fortune for a few minutes of grunting when we get reeled in. Thats just how it works.

Then become all aggressive and abusive when a negative review is made about their bad ways!!!!

DoberManic

Well I've just been reading the boards of the vipers nest that is SAAFE (not registered as a WG I might add!)  :sarcastic:

The sheer loathing and hatred some of these women have towards us, thier "clients" or men in general, never ceases to amaze me!

What a bunch of mean, nasty, vicious, viper cunter, munters!  :sarcastic:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Well I've just been reading the boards of the vipers nest that is SAAFE (not registered as a WG I might add!)  :sarcastic:

The sheer loathing and hatred some of these women have towards us, thier "clients" or men in general, never ceases to amaze me!

What a bunch of mean, nasty, vicious, viper cunter, munters!  :sarcastic:

Pro$$ies showing their true colours!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Nagilum

Collectively as a board we do well to snuff these things out. Not much gets by Nik and Admin either.

ramrodronnie

Probably a lot. Sneaky bitches, using UKP to fuck punters over. WG UKP members (lurkers) are the worst kind as they intend on fucking the punter about when something bad about them is said. If they don't give abuse, then they use bait such as "discounts or free hour offers" so that they can fuck the punter around some more.

Then when the punter is angry at been messed around and mentions it, they send the punter an abusive e-mail or text (I was told I was a horrible person and she wished I met someone who then stucked the knife in me and twisted it) as the error of their ways are being exposed and they don't like it. Devious, despicable Bitches!!!!

And they say they get horrible texts/e-mails from punters!!!!

Huh!!!!

Oh so bloody true Sonny Crockett. Some of these WGs can be evil bitches when they've been scorned. I absolutely concur with you mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline dkn

ramrodronnie

This was one of the problems in the early days. There was one notable joker from Leeds - can't recall her name - who got away with it for some time, although I had my suspicions for some time before she was finally banned.
This is why I always disagree with those who say women shouldn't be allowed to join UKP.  We can't actually stop them and I would much rather they were honest about their gender rather than pretend to be men.

Having said we can't stop them I must re-iterate how brilliant Admin is. There is very little gets past him and he has always (fortunately) been miles ahead of our enemies.  :cool:

Long may Admin continue NIK. He's doing a great job. I for one am very grateful.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

A number I reckon,

+1 mikexxlong

ramrodronnie

Collectively as a board we do well to snuff these things out. Not much gets by Nik and Admin either.

+1 Nagilum

willmo1

Long may Admin continue NIK. He's doing a great job. I for one am very grateful.  :thumbsup:

They do a great job and suss things pretty quickly! I do enjoy a good wind up thread and I think the mods let the harmless ones run for a while which is good for banter. Ive learned a lot in my time here and thanks to all for that!  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

After all I don’t think any of us would have a bad thing to say about WG’s or the brothels & so on if good service was given at all times at reasonable prices & we was treated like respectable customers

On the whole, that seems undoubtedly true. You don't get forums bitching about John Lewis sales assistants are cunts as generally they're not (they also have shares in the business).

There are prostitutes who do a job like any other, take a pride in their work, the quality of their service, treat punters with respect because they also respect themselves.

Most don't.

Diehard

I wonder how many of the little buggers are out there lurking the boards, in the shadows,
checking who said what on their reviews, gathering intel for the sisterhood  :rolleyes:

Fortunately for us, with NIK and Admin on the case, they are usually spotted pretty quickly  :thumbsup:

There are loads of the bitches on here doing that. They are easy to spot as well. They appear as white knight fluffy cunts often.

It shouldn't deter guys from leaving negative reviews though, I've got so slack doing due to a busy last six months but I've about 15 negative reviews to post. That will annoy the sisterhood!

Diehard

Oh so bloody true Sonny Crockett. Some of these WGs can be evil bitches when they've been scorned. I absolutely concur with you mate.  :thumbsup: :hi:

Can backfire..some punters can be very vengeful of course!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There are loads of the bitches on here doing that. They are easy to spot as well. They appear as white knight fluffy cunts often.

It shouldn't deter guys from leaving negative reviews though, I've got so slack doing due to a busy last six months but I've about 15 negative reviews to post. That will annoy the sisterhood!

Bring them on DH, as I suspect most of these will be on WGs based in the EM/WM area, and members on here will find them very useful as whom to avoid, when selecting their next punt.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Look forward to your reviews.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
As with any review board there will always those who pretend to be customers so that if and when a negative on them appears they can quickly leave themselves a positive to counteract it.  I am sure there will be a couple at least that have managed to not get found out and happily post as clients and will post reviews to make themselves look genuine.  They will post negatives against those they see as competition and positives against those they deem to not be and will be waiting for a negative on themselves so they can quickly counteract it

It must however take a lot of effort to keep posting in a style different to their own and surely it would be easier to just put that effort into bookings so they don't get a negative review
They can't please everyone but they can ensure the worst they get is a neutral left just because the client wasn't as attracted to them as he thought or because he felt they didn't click and nothing to do with effort, services or enthusiasm

Diehard

Bring them on DH, as I suspect most of these will be on WGs based in the EM/WM area, and members on here will find them very useful as whom to avoid, when selecting their next punt.

Actually no most are from the north as about a year ago I had a good run with northern girls who seemed a lot better value for money and it was easier to get english girls.

There are hardly any english hookers in the Midlands, it must be about 85 per cent foreigners now. The manchester/Leeds areas seem to have more British hookers.

The problem though is that they seem aware of their exclusivity and the service has definitely declined, clock watching being my main complaint but also the fact every girl I've seen last year with the exception of my regular has been a lot fatter than her pics have stated. Why are so many english girls fat? Surely they earn enough to get a gym membership.

Diehard

As with any review board there will always those who pretend to be customers so that if and when a negative on them appears they can quickly leave themselves a positive to counteract it.  I am sure there will be a couple at least that have managed to not get found out and happily post as clients and will post reviews to make themselves look genuine.  They will post negatives against those they see as competition and positives against those they deem to not be and will be waiting for a negative on themselves so they can quickly counteract it

It must however take a lot of effort to keep posting in a style different to their own and surely it would be easier to just put that effort into bookings so they don't get a negative review
They can't please everyone but they can ensure the worst they get is a neutral left just because the client wasn't as attracted to them as he thought or because he felt they didn't click and nothing to do with effort, services or enthusiasm

At the moment the main problem is girls putting blatantly fake pictures up and being much larger than advertised. It's a particular problem with English girls . In general most english girls will perform the agreed services, albeit reluctantly but they aren't as ruthless as the Eastern Europeans presumably because they haven't the security of some ex Eastern European special forces nutcase in the next room!!!

I'm at the stage now where I don't even bother looking at pictures