Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Juliette  (Read 4291 times)

13 review(s) for Girlfriend Julia... (3 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

patrick666

External Link/Members Only

Met Juliette during last autumn, incall 1 hour with dtbjcimws.

Comms were great and easy to find her place. Shabby elevator but besides that the neighbourhood and apartment is ok. I think she shares her apartment with at least one other girl.

Juliette has a smoking hot and tight body. Service was a bit mechanical but she did properly deep throat my Johnson throughout. When she realized I was about to finish she pushed herself down to what can almost be considered a throatpie   :P

Would def repeat if I was looking for a skilled pse blowjob, although the mechanical and unpersonal attitude was a downside

Offline claretandblue

Bad attitude and mechanical, think you are being generous giving her a positive, new members should view her back catalogue of reviews before deciding whether to visit

FlyingBreadMan

Bad attitude and mechanical, think you are being generous giving her a positive, new members should view her back catalogue of reviews before deciding whether to visit

The Positive rating reflects his feeling about the punt.

Offline The_Don

YMMV, with any W/G

But this one got form, IMO

7 Neutrals

5 Negatives

1 positive

Currently out of 13 reviews on UKP.

To me, that speak volumes about her consistency.   

FlyingBreadMan

Don summed it up perfectly.

Probably would not recommend, but would (and have) visit again, if that makes sense...an acquired taste perhaps.

Offline Nagilum

Don summed it up perfectly.

Probably would not recommend, but would (and have) visit again, if that makes sense...an acquired taste perhaps.

Yes, but some don't have hundreds to drop on her to acquire that taste over time.

Offline Nagilum

Offline claretandblue

The Positive rating reflects his feeling about the punt.
I realise that?you acknowledge you have seen her multiple times and find her an "acquired taste" so I understand you have more than a little soft spot for her  :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie

+1 claretandblue

ramrodronnie

YMMV, with any W/G

But this one got form, IMO

7 Neutrals

5 Negatives

1 positive

Currently out of 13 reviews on UKP.

To me, that speak volumes about her consistency.

+1 The_Don

ramrodronnie

Yes, but some don't have hundreds to drop on her to acquire that taste over time.

+1 Nagilum

ramrodronnie

I also thank you for your Review patrick666  :hi:

FlyingBreadMan

I realise that?you acknowledge you have seen her multiple times and find her an "acquired taste" so I understand you have more than a little soft spot for her  :sarcastic:

Punt and dump - she gets the job done.

ramrodronnie

Punt and dump - she gets the job done.

Bad attitude and mechanical wouldn't get the job done for me FBM.

Offline mrlossy

Bad attitude and not really that attractive.  Takes the money and can't wait to get you out the door. Far better out there..
Banned reason: Multiple accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claretandblue

Bad attitude and mechanical wouldn't get the job done for me FBM.
Agreed,there is only one person who seems to think differently. ..

FlyingBreadMan

Bad attitude and not really that attractive.  Takes the money and can't wait to get you out the door. Far better out there..

I have no doubt some have had that experience.
I personnally haven't.

FlyingBreadMan

Agreed,there is only one person who seems to think differently. ..

Why are you Black Knighting...?

:unknown:

Type_O_Negative

Sometimes it happens - some punters get bad service from WG, the others get good one. I remember - it was nearly 2 years ago - i visited VIP_Roxana in Pimlico. Very, very tall blonde from Poland - and despite all these negative reviews she got i still had a good time with her.

Offline Gynaemyte

Sometimes it happens - some punters get bad service from WG, the others get good one. I remember - it was nearly 2 years ago - i visited VIP_Roxana in Pimlico. Very, very tall blonde from Poland - and despite all these negative reviews she got i still had a good time with her.

I agree, I had a very good experience with her.

ramrodronnie

Way too many Negatives & Neutrals for my liking. If she upped her game? I may be tempted to re-consider. But at this point the jury is still out on  Petite Juliette for me.

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Nagilum

Review?

This is the issue, I grow tired of these posts. "I had a great/rotten time" but I have not reviewed. Help the punter by feeding the site and upholding it's ethos...

ramrodronnie

+1 I agree with SteelyDan. You should post a Review on your punt with Petite Juliette, Gynaemyte.

Offline Steely Dan

Or was 'her'  VIP_Roxana in Pimlico.?  Sorry if I misunderstood but not very clear I must say. But it is anyway it is annoying to hear comments about punts without reviews.

ramrodronnie

Or was 'her'  VIP_Roxana in Pimlico.?  Sorry if I misunderstood but not very clear I must say. But it is anyway it is annoying to hear comments about punts without reviews.

+1 Steely Dan

ramrodronnie

This is the issue, I grow tired of these posts. "I had a great/rotten time" but I have not reviewed. Help the punter by feeding the site and upholding it's ethos...

+1 Nagilum

mrhappypants

I wrote the TOFTT review on Juliette and changed my rating to a negative based on subsequent experience.  Another reviewer summed her up as "ferrile."

I'd echo the comment about reading her back catelogue of reviews.

Dave

Offline Gynaemyte

+1 I agree with SteelyDan. You should post a Review on your punt with Petite Juliette, Gynaemyte.

Type_O was making the point that a WG can get a handful of Negatives and, as an example, he cited VIP_Roxana who he had a good time with.
I was agreeing with his point about VIP_R who I saw in Summer ‘13 but I have not seen her Profile in years so there is little point in writing a Review.
She was a positive for me also, against a backdrop of negatives but I was not then a member here.
Type_O might also be able to confirm that VIP_R shared with a pretty, inexperienced WG called Natalie at one stage – also disappeared.