Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa20  (Read 1013 times)

Offline MagpieJohn

Does anyone have any info? AW feedback looks a bit iffy, only 2 and both from the same guy on the same day. 1 saying postponed due to his ill health and the other saying amazing time.

Offline Inquisitive Male

Magpie John you'll be in trouble of the Sarge-Major (better give him the correct rank or it would be jankers for me) - Where's the link for her? You'll be getting accused of being a newbie, so here goes on your behalf

External Link/Members Only

You do realise that Poland counts as Eastern European and the problems some guys have with ladies from that part of the world! But can't offer an opinion on this lady for you.

Offline MagpieJohn

You're quite right and I do apologise. Actually I find Polish and Czech girls usually have a good rep and it's the Romanians that drag the EE girls down. There are though of course exceptions on both sides.

Offline flash1965

She hasn't logged on since 26 Jan,a lot of girls seem to park their profile in North East when away on holiday. If you search for Hungarian in the North East it brings up 9 WG, none of which have logged in for weeks.

Offline Sar-Major

Magpie John you'll be in trouble of the Sarge-Major (better give him the correct rank or it would be jankers for me) - Where's the link for her? You'll be getting accused of being a newbie, so here goes on your behalf

External Link/Members Only

You do realise that Poland counts as Eastern European and the problems some guys have with ladies from that part of the world! But can't offer an opinion on this lady for you.

Yep......I've got my fekin eye on you I M, you escaped me this time, bit I'm watching you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

As for your lazy mate Magpie John who cant cut n paste a link, to go with his question  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MagpieJohn

So sorry RSM a momentary lapse and I'll promise not to do it again, scouts honour.

Offline Sar-Major

So sorry RSM a momentary lapse and I'll promise not to do it again, scouts honour.

Good Man...........However I'll still keep the bunk in the jail "Reserved" for you and your partner in crime  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac