Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmilyBlonde20 (aka Emily@19) - Birmingham Centre  (Read 13760 times)

30 review(s) for EmilyBlonde20 (29 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Ming

Well reviewed young woman under previous guise of Emily@19, a profile she has lost she tells me due to an issue with AW, poor girl has lost all her previous good feedback.

The young woman in question: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As Emily is so well reviewed I will make this a brief review just to update with her new profile link and because this was my first meeting with her, but won't be my last....

Comms: Mostly text, which was friendly and professional - no issues there.

The venue: Well documented apartments on Bromsgrove Street B5. Fairly good parking around. The apartment itself is clean and warm, the room we occupied was smart, warm, clean and had a well stocked en-suite shower room, all in all very nice.

The young woman: Well, what can I say that has not been said before, she is the cute and pretty young woman in the pictures, which are accurate and up to date, if anything she is prettier in person, is very petite at 4'5" and has a lovely personality, I liked her immediately.

The meet: Firstly I have to say I delayed seeing Emily for far too long, having seen the other xoxo girls as VW puts it, a mistake I regret, she is by far the loveliest of the bunch.

As is my normal modus operandi I had asked Emily to dress a certain way for me, she was apologetic when I arrived that she had not been able to achieve my request, she was so sweet about it that I did not really mind, in any event she looked a picture in black skirt, white blouse and flat shoes (she really is 4'5" !!).

I won't go into a blow by blow, sorry chaps, but suffice to say she provided one of the most delightful GFE meets I have had in a long while, for 30 minutes I almost believed that this beautiful young woman was my GF. Lots of kissing, stroking, nipple sucking both ways, really good enthusiastic owo, she has an excellent technique and goes deep, licks and looks at you whilst doing so  :thumbsup: lovely.

We spent so long kissing and sucking each other that I lost track of the time and only realised a few minutes before the end of the appointment that I had not yet fucked her, I was actually in two minds whether to do so I was enjoying myself so much, but inevitably I asked for the condom and we finished in missionary with her pulling me close and kissing my neck and ears as I came, even then she continued to hold me for a moment until the last orgasmic flush had passed, wonderful   :)

My only grumble was, and it was my own reticence really, that I did not know whether she allows gentle fingering when in 69, she is so petite and was being so engaging I did not want to spoil the mood, I will ask next time.

A lovely young woman and firmly on my return list.

Ming  :hi:

getonit

Thanks for the latest review of Emily. I recently broke away from my usual TOFTT punts and saw victoriaxoxo (she was great) and was thinking about either Emily or Mel H for another of the tried and tested girls as I fancy a punt with a petite blond , your review might have swayed me  :hi:

Ming

Thanks for the latest review of Emily. I recently broke away from my usual TOFTT punts and saw victoriaxoxo (she was great) and was thinking about either Emily or Mel H for another of the tried and tested girls as I fancy a punt with a petite blond , your review might have swayed me  :hi:
She really is very nice, if you are after a soft GFE, with a pretty very petite blonde you'll be hard pressed to find better imo.

Ming

Just a thought, but could admin link this review to her emily@19 reviews, since it is the same girl and would provide consistency in the linkage of reviews?

vw

Just a thought, but could admin link this review to her emily@19 reviews, since it is the same girl and would provide consistency in the linkage of reviews?

Just report to admin and out the number link on  the message !

Glad you had fun ming,

Ming

Just report to admin and out the number link on  the message !

Glad you had fun ming,

I certainly did.
Thanks for the advice and have asked admin.

vw

I certainly did.
Thanks for the advice and have asked admin.

Admin will need this to link it up

External Link/Members Only

Offline pjolloper

I completely agree with the above.  She's a tiny bundle of sexiness. Ideal for those into Gfe. Chatty and totally natural as well as being eager to please...and she does!  A great experience and highly recommended.  I did find her place a bit difficult to find from the postcode given but I don't know the area and Emily was very helpful.  See her for an experience you won't forget !

vw

I completely agree with the above.  She's a tiny bundle of sexiness. Ideal for those into Gfe. Chatty and totally natural as well as being eager to please...and she does!  A great experience and highly recommended.  I did find her place a bit difficult to find from the postcode given but I don't know the area and Emily was very helpful.  See her for an experience you won't forget !

You must have a very bad sense of direction or a shit satnav.  Never been to that part before and found it easily.

Offline piercedtim

This is just one positive review too many for this girl, now. I usually see only Asians or black girls if I can find them and since Thai Kimmie introduced me to the pleasures of being rimmed and having anal (I've lived a very sheltered life) at 70hh or 120 per hour I expect these to be included in the price now. I'm in Birmingham on Monday, and have a couple of free hours so was going to go and see Katie at Water Street (seen her before and enjoyed) but with such good reviews and with her being so young and good looking I am going to go and see this one instead. I really hope she is as good as everyone says

Offline Bock

You must have a very bad sense of direction or a shit satnav.  Never been to that part before and found it easily.

I found it easy enough but navigating around the building was fun to say the least. rabbit and warren spring to mind.

Parking on the Arcadian car park is easy enough or be it a little on the expensive side. Then it's walking distance from there. Same for the oxo 'twins'.

I'd also echo everything that's been said about Emily, she could easily be your girlfriend.

Ming

I found it easy enough but navigating around the building was fun to say the least. rabbit and warren spring to mind.

Parking on the Arcadian car park is easy enough or be it a little on the expensive side. Then it's walking distance from there. Same for the oxo 'twins'.

I'd also echo everything that's been said about Emily, she could easily be your girlfriend.
Agreed, but she does guide you round, very helpful.
I'll see if I can remember for my return visit in a few days, very rare for me to return so she obviously pushed the right buttons, will see if round 2 gets even better????

Top girl.

vw

Just cannot see how anyone had problems.

Same for the oxo 'twins'.

Thats shocking as its the same flat, they even do duos to !

Like come through door, get in left a few yards from the door, get out of lift and your nearly there !

Then it's walking distance from there.

Maybe get a blue badge if walking is a problem !  Speak to your doctor !

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Without wanting anyone to give too much away, does Emily operate from the same flat as Victoria or just in the same block?

vw

Without wanting anyone to give too much away, does Emily operate from the same flat as Victoria or just in the same block?
And Nicole OxO, god rest her pussy for another pounding when she is back !

Dodo

Just cannot see how anyone had problems

Well they did so get over it and move on  :(

vw

Well they did so get over it and move on  :(

You get over that me and james999 won't pm you when you ask !  :cry: :cry:

Ming

Just cannot see how anyone had problems.

Thats shocking as its the same flat, they even do duos to !

Like come through door, get in left a few yards from the door, get out of lift and your nearly there !

Maybe get a blue badge if walking is a problem !  Speak to your doctor !
They've changed flats and buildings VW, now you go in the building, work your way round the building to the lift at the rear then go up to the appropriate floor, it's not the first lift as you enter....

Offline Bock

+ 1 (oxo 'twins' deffo used to be based out of another street, the tail end of last year)

P.s not seen my GP in 10+ years and more than happy to walk to Punt + I'm the best part of 40+ years off getting a blue badge   :P
« Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 12:52:17 am by Bock »

Ming

Was just checking to see if Emily was due back again any time soon and her profile has disappeared again?  :unknown:

I think it must have to do with the new policy from AW which monitors where accounts are being accessed from and if not the UK they close them down? Seem to remember someone commenting on this a while ago.

Anyone got any info?

Offline piercedtim

Was just checking to see if Emily was due back again any time soon and her profile has disappeared again?  :unknown:

I think it must have to do with the new policy from AW which monitors where accounts are being accessed from and if not the UK they close them down? Seem to remember someone commenting on this a while ago.

Anyone got any info?

I tried to see her before she went but it didn't happen, but while on the phone to her to try and re-arrange she said she would be going back to Poland soon and when I asked when she would be back so I could get to see her then she said she didn't know when or if she would be coming back. So it could be that she has decided not to come back and has taken her profile down?

vw

I tried to see her before she went but it didn't happen, but while on the phone to her to try and re-arrange she said she would be going back to Poland soon and when I asked when she would be back so I could get to see her then she said she didn't know when or if she would be coming back. So it could be that she has decided not to come back and has taken her profile down?

She was on UKE this morning at 9am, she hasn't gone far, was looking to arrange a Manchester tour to !

Ming

She was on UKE this morning at 9am, she hasn't gone far, was looking to arrange a Manchester tour to !

Interesting, I checked her profile 2 or 3 days ago and it said accessing from Poland!?

Curiouser and curiouser  :unknown:

vw

Interesting, I checked her profile 2 or 3 days ago and it said accessing from Poland!?

Curiouser and curiouser  :unknown:

No idea where she access UKE from , probably having a holiday ! 

hallorran

Hope she comes back tbh Ive been wanting to try her and Nicole, both have now disappeared  :(

Dodo

Hope she comes back tbh Ive been wanting to try her and Nicole, both have now disappeared  :(
And even worserer, Victoria has gone off on a jolly  :(

Ming

Hopefully they will return with rested tight pussies and silky smooth throats with no gag reflex  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Dodo

Hopefully they will return with rested tight pussies and silky smooth throats with no gag reflex  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

More like they will have been stretched and pummelled by some 20stone Czech geezer

Ming

More like they will have been stretched and pummelled by some 20stone Czech geezer

:D :lol:

vw

Yes she is the OXO Gravy sister I missed out on !

Ming

Oh well, at least I collected the full set  :dance:

Dodo

hallorran

What a vision  :unknown:

Lol

hallorran

Ming

Victoria's back  :thumbsup:

Is she? Her old link is only showing pictures.

Does she have a new link?

hallorran

Yeah your right dustribute only  :( sorry only saw she'd reappeared on my list hadn't clicked in.
She must be doing something with the profile though as it hasn't been there for a while.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 10:22:35 am by hallorran »

Offline pjolloper

She told me she was going back to Poland...But it's just for a holiday.  She will make her profile active again when she comes back.
(tbh a good idea I think. Stops a girl getting hard and jaded but thats just my opinion)

Eagles 1

Emily is back. Just had amazing half hour with her. No point in review as its all been said on here. This is third time i seen her truly amazing. She now based in apts off broad st

vw

No point in review as its all been said on here.

Reviews are life blood of the site everyone's experience is different, uop to you at the end of the day but many members regret having no credibility when they need it down the line.

Glad you had fun, I had fun, fondly remember wanking into her sink while getting ready to leave !

Dodo

Reviews are life blood of the site everyone's experience is different, uop to you at the end of the day but many members regret having no credibility when they need it down the line.

Glad you had fun, I had fun, fondly remember wanking into her sink while getting ready to leave !
Absolutely agree, you know there are some on here with as many posts as you and yet no reviews.....strange init !!

vw

Absolutely agree, you know there are some on here with as many posts as you and yet no reviews.....strange init !!

We are all different some people fear baring their sole in a review !   :sarcastic:

Maybe encouragement is needed !  Convert them with kindness !   :hi:

Ming

We are all different some people fear baring their sole in a review !   :sarcastic:

Maybe encouragement is needed !  Convert them with kindness !   :hi:

Or bludgeon one out of them with piss taking  :mad:

Seriously though, it's not hard guys, there's enough examples out there in order to be able copy a general format, which is basically what I did and then modified as I gained confidence.

Eagles 1

Ming thanks for your comment and is taken on board. I am new on this forum so do not want to appear as i know it all. After next punt will have a go at first review. Hope it will be with Emily friend Victoria but no sign that she is back yet

Ming

Ming thanks for your comment and is taken on board. I am new on this forum so do not want to appear as i know it all. After next punt will have a go at first review. Hope it will be with Emily friend Victoria but no sign that she is back yet

:thumbsup:

Ming

After a couple of days stuck in doors with man flu I dosed myself up with beechams, decongestants and paracetamol and ventured out for a lovely relaxed GFE.

She's still a top young woman and an exception vanilla GFE - just what the doctor ordered  ;)

vw

After a couple of days stuck in doors with man flu I dosed myself up with beechams, decongestants and paracetamol and ventured out for a lovely relaxed GFE.

She's still a top young woman and an exception vanilla GFE - just what the doctor ordered  ;)

Thaks for that, I now know not to come to Birmingham as i dont want your man flu!  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

No respect for other punters !  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I thought better of you !

If your dosing up your still ill, how would you like it with an ill prossie
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 02:44:10 pm by vw »

Ming

Thaks for that, I now know not to come to Birmingham as i dont want your man flu!  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

No respect for other punters !  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I thought better of you !

If your dosing up your still ill, how would you like it with an ill prossie

VW I could quote NHS choices the CDC and other sources about infections of flu, there are differing opinions about how long one remains infectious.
I first showed symptoms on Thursday, therefore I had the infection for 5 days, although I still felt a little blocked up this is normal for me for medical reasons which I won't go into, it does not mean I am suffering from flu or infectious.

I would not deliberately or thoughtlessly pass the infection onto others, least of all someone I like.

I don't intend to have a debate about it on an open forum.

Suffice to say I do not believe I am still infectious and therefore the chances of passing it on are negligible.

vw

VW I could quote NHS choices the CDC and other sources about infections of flu, there are differing opinions about how long one remains infectious.
I first showed symptoms on Thursday, therefore I had the infection for 5 days, although I still felt a little blocked up this is normal for me for medical reasons which I won't go into, it does not mean I am suffering from flu or infectious.

I would not deliberately or thoughtlessly pass the infection onto others, least of all someone I like.

I don't intend to have a debate about it on an open forum.

Suffice to say I do not believe I am still infectious and therefore the chances of passing it on are negligible.

The Flu Is Contagious

Most healthy adults may be able to infect other people beginning 1 day before symptoms develop and up to 5 to 7 days after becoming sick. Children may pass the virus for longer than 7 days. Symptoms start 1 to 4 days after the virus enters the body. That means that you may be able to pass on the flu to someone else before you know you are sick, as well as while you are sick. Some people can be infected with the flu virus but have no symptoms. During this time, those persons may still spread the virus to others.

External Link/Members Only

Sorry to hear you wont debate, my thoughts on the matter are well documented.

Its people your age that are more likely to die from it than mine !

In fact more people die from flu than any sti 44000 last year !

My message to anyone wait until your better !

Dodo

Fuck me......I never knew we had a doctor in the house  :(

Offline piercedtim

I was really looking forward to seeing this lady on Thursday, as everyone seems to rate her really highly and last time I booked her she cancelled. Then she was going back to Poland and didn't know when/if she'd be back so I really thought I had missed my opportunity. Then I saw she was back and have arranged for Thursday but was kind of thinking I'll get all the way to Brum and she'll probably cancel again etc etc. Now reading that I might come down with manflu I might just not bother going