Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Tori Taylor,mysterious-Mia-x  (Read 2991 times)

Boy blue

Meet Mia and Tori in Mia's appartment in Sunderland city centre,when I arrived I was met by Tori at the door and welcomed by a kiss once in I was introduced to Mia, who also welcomed me with a kiss.was lead in to the bedroom by both girls,Mia poured me a glass of champagne as I chatted on the bed with Tori.plenty of good owo,dfk by both girls,as the booking progressed the girls really got going both girls squirting as I done my best to please.overall an enjoyable experience with two wonderful girls.

External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Looking4fun

You picked 2 great girls for your first review
You might want to add links,prices etc to your next one

Offline Tiger63

Is that it!!!!!.
I would have done about 4 pages :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

Well, it covers the basics if not exactly 'War & Peace'

A duo with these 2 sounds like a small piece if heaven to me (if only I were brave enough) :blush:

Offline Inquisitive Male

Spot on Tiger. I think if I'd have written that review it would have been 4 pages on each girl and I would have only managed to cover being led to the bedroom door at that stage. Maybe the Reviewer has purposely kept the account short as the poor fella is still trying to recover.

Mia and Tori together, YES PLEASE. Makes me think that my blow by blow reviews of such an encounter would outsell '50 Shades of' if of course it could get past the Censors.

GeordieBadass

Spot on Tiger. I think if I'd have written that review it would have been 4 pages on each girl and I would have only managed to cover being led to the bedroom door at that stage. Maybe the Reviewer has purposely kept the account short as the poor fella is still trying to recover.

Mia and Tori together, YES PLEASE. Makes me think that my blow by blow reviews of such an encounter would outsell '50 Shades of' if of course it could get past the Censors.
Considering your detailed review of Francesca I think you need to do the decent thing and see these two then write a proper review for us.  :)

GBush

Sounds like they plan to make this a regular offering.

Lucky fucking bastard is all I've got to say.

pierrot

Some positive comments about Mia and yet the reviews on here seem less than positive.

Offline Dwilko

I saw Mia and she was great, positive from me. Tried booking again afterwards and her attitude stinks. Almost snooty.

Offline alenski

Well, it covers the basics if not exactly 'War & Peace'

A duo with these 2 sounds like a small piece if heaven to me (if only I were brave enough) :blush:
are you shy fb,surely not.

GBush

I read about mixed reviews of Mia

Has she had a previous working name that isn't linked to on here???

Offline Sar-Major

Is that it!!!!!.
I would have done about 4 pages :lol:

Only 4 pages, I would have done "War and Peace"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mansell

If they keep doing them I'm going to have to give Duo's another go.  :cool: :cool:

I already know how great Tori is and Mia also looks stunning in her UKE photos. Not sure about War & Peace,  SarMgr but I give it a go  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline FLYING BLUE

are you shy fb,surely not.

In my private life, I am extremely shy & generally uncomfortable around ladies (not knowing what to say etc) :blush:

This is despite having an early career in the Military services & all the bravado that goes along with it ;)

Since (accidentally) becoming single again, I have never been on a date & have no intention of doing so.
My daughter is constantly on to me about joining a dating site but, it's not going to happen.
I have talked to ladies who only seem interested in how much money I make once they learn of my profession.
For the foreseeable future, I will stick to punting.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 01:00:00 pm by FLYING BLUE »

pierrot

In my private life, I am extremely shy & generally uncomfortable around ladies (not knowing what to say etc) :blush:

This is despite having an early career in the Military services & all the bravado that goes along with it ;)

Since (accidentally) becoming single again, I have never been on a date & have no intention of doing so.
My daughter is constantly on to me about joining a dating site but, it's not going to happen.
I have talked to ladies who only seem interested in how much money I make once they learn of my profession.
For the foreseeable future, I will stick to punting.

Ha don't get me started on Internet dating, you turn up to find some wizened old woman not the attractive blonde in the picture, talk about bait and switch. Or you suggest meeting up and they see you as a cheap meal out.
What they say and what it really means.
If a woman said she ‘enjoys foreign food’ it means she goes down the local curry house on a Saturday night.
‘Enjoys travel’ means she once went to Butlin’s in Skegness.
‘Enjoys classical music’ means she’s seen The Sound Of Music
‘Animal lover’ means you’ll know every detail of her Welsh Cob horse or Golden Retriever by the end of the date — whether you want to or not.
‘Drinks socially’ means she’s drunk as a skunk most nights.
‘Sensitive’ means she’ll be in tears about her ex after a glass of wine.
Or you bring them home for the first time and you can see them imagining how it will look when they've redecorated and got new furniture in.

Offline toon972

I read about mixed reviews of Mia

Has she had a previous working name that isn't linked to on here???

She started off as Belle and then Zara at Diamonds of Newcastle. I was the first to review her on here with a positive, look her up on the search button for all reviews.

GBush

She started off as Belle and then Zara at Diamonds of Newcastle. I was the first to review her on here with a positive, look her up on the search button for all reviews.

Thanks

GolfNut

I saw Mia and she was great, positive from me. Tried booking again afterwards and her attitude stinks. Almost snooty.

Didn't see your post before my disaster today Dwilko. Wish I had, it might have saved me a full day wasted.

pierrot

Didn't see your post before my disaster today Dwilko. Wish I had, it might have saved me a full day wasted.
More info please

Offline Dwilko

Maybe. My review was a positive though. I had a decent time with her but tried booking her a few month afterwards and she came across rude and arrogant. Up her own arse if you like.

Sometimes I like to fuck a lass with a bad attitude though!

GolfNut

Maybe. My review was a positive though. I had a decent time with her but tried booking her a few month afterwards and she came across rude and arrogant. Up her own arse if you like.

Sometimes I like to fuck a lass with a bad attitude though!

Don't have a problem with a bad attitude unless it involves driving for 3 hours and leaving with a full ballsack then having another 3 hour drive.

Offline Dwilko

Don't have a problem with a bad attitude unless it involves driving for 3 hours and leaving with a full ballsack then having another 3 hour drive.

Should've had a wank through her letter box (Not a euphemism)

GolfNut

Should've had a wank through her letter box (Not a euphemism)

:lol: :lol:

Managed to find a plan B back home so the sack is now empty  :D