Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Michelle  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

She's giving me the horn. Anybody had a dabble? Also showing verification pic too.

Ming

Mmmm she does look nice, I would say likely to be Romanian, not an issue for me but other may baulk, and she is very new which makes one a little cautious....

If she's genuine and provides anal that derrière looks extremely appealing, maybe give her a TOFFT?

Ming  :hi:

Offline Excalibur

Ming, likewise no probs with Romanians. I also texted her about location and if any extras. Got a prompt reply with no extras. She is based in one the prossie blocks around the Jewellery Quarter.

Ming

Ming, likewise no probs with Romanians. I also texted her about location and if any extras. Got a prompt reply with no extras. She is based in one the prossie blocks around the Jewellery Quarter.

Are you going to give her a gallop? Would be interested to know if she's genuine..

Offline Nagilum

That ass makes me want to give it an exception to the rule of being Romanian

Offline BillyBackDoor

Are you going to give her a gallop? Would be interested to know if she's genuine..

+1

Offline Excalibur

I'm having a personal debate. TOFTT with Michelle or see the reviewed Sexy.Sophiaa. Either way can't do today so maybe somebody else will take Michelle's UKP virginity.

Dodo

That is one amazing arse and she knows it as well given the number of pics that are showing it off.
Whats encouraging is the pics look un photoshopped and she has a nice verification pic.

bod666

She's got blue eyes - you don't see many Romanians with blue eyes. May be polish?

If I lived closer to brum I'd be TOFTT right now.

Goddamn!

Offline suttonporksword

i am very keen to know if anyone has TOFTT with her yet?? I was in her neck of woods but the beer got the better of me

rorororo

Seriously? She looks Romanian? But has blue eyes and Romanians don't have blue eyes but polish do?

Maybe what you guys need is a good wank to a real english girl, how about you take a photo of Maggie Thatcher and play with yourself, then it's all going to be 100% english and home made  :lol:

Offline suttonporksword

someone didn't get the valentine they were expecting...

rorororo

someone didn't get the valentine they were expecting...

Still pissed Sutton?