Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer Barracuda  (Read 887 times)

theoutcast

First time post here, be easy please...

Infrequent visitor to London, but hoping to be more frequent in future... from the other side of the pond...

Don't want my first post to be a review as that can look like 'shilling', so, allow my first post to be a question please.

Anyone any experience of the following lady? Jennifer from Barracuda...

External Link/Members Only

500gbp is a big ask, was hoping she might be available elsewhere for less than that. If someone can find me her for 250gbp or less, I hereby promise to TOFTT and report back. She looks amazing but probably photoshopped to the moon and back.

Personally, I normally prefer massages for the tease and excitement, but I'd make an exception if she is anything like her pictures.

Couldn't find anything about her on here.

Cheers

Offline Rock4ages

Nice pictures I see but that price is steep . I would honestly call the agency and say you are in the area but only have 350 if the could reccommended someone . if that doesn't work be cheeky any ask if you could see her for 400 . Its worked every time for me and I get a minimum of £100 off . Thats if you are really keen on her

Personally I recon you could find her or something Pretty similar on AW  for a lot cheaper  :drinks: both ways all the best buddy and do let us know how you get on  :hi:

theoutcast

Thank you for your reply.

It would be rude not to follow up and simply revert to lurking after you took the time to reply.

As I was visiting, I didn't want to do the whole UK sim card thing, so just sent them an email. They were strict about her price and her minimum booking time. So no dice then. Someone with more money to spend than me will have to TOFTT.

I did also find her on another site using reverse image, that was basically a mirror of Barracuda so she was the same price.

In the end up, I went to Asian Touch on Shaftesbury (again, partly because I didn't want to bother with getting a sim on a short trip). I will put up a review, but be warned, it's nothing special.

Thanks again for your reply.